Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lots of Competition in Crypto  (Read 212 times)
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:58:24 AM

I invest myself and give my friends advice for investing if possible. It seems to me that soon it will be able to become the most accessible and profitable method for investment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

all good, bad and scam ICOs are mixed and so there are many times that we can't find good ICOs. with many competition around investors scatter and many times a good ICOs don't get a lot of attention. with a lot of scam ICOs investors becomes wary of which to invest.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:04:00 PM

I quite agree with you that majority of the ICOs that sprang up after the month of March has not been doing well. Even those that are backed up with viable product go down once they are listed and there are some that had to cancel their ICO just because they could not reach their target. But despite all these, there are still some few that had a success record accounted to them.
Bromote

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

I think there are too many altcoins coming out everyday, too much competition and too little of innovative ideas is a bad combination on this kind of markets, I think the amount of projects tend to overwhelm the projects are really promising.
pablodotcol

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

I don't think so. Yes it is true that more coins have risen with time are more are rising up, but I do not think, and I would rather not regard it as more competition, because most of the coins are rubbish and are going to fail soon anyways, just give them time. Some are just worth short term investments, only a few are worth your time and money.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

The scope of the crypt is still quite young and now for many it is given a chance to occupy its own niche. With minimal costs and with virtually no competition.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

Well, last year was quite easy for devs: to collect funds they needed just a nice website and a whitepaper full of “blockchain, decentralized, groundbreaking” and so on. Now we are in a very different situation which is not in favor of projects that would like to reach a soft cap with an actual solution. Competition is a very important factor that will improve the quality of successful projects drastically. This way, we become accepted by a wider community of people which will ultimately lead to the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Too many people are concentrated on profit, not on projects and ideas. Nobody want to hold assets if tokens price is less than during ICO.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

Competition is good for the crypto industry... So long as its a healthy competition. It will bring out the best in projects and new projects coming up will draw their graph well and develop a unique use case so as to enable them get many investors as possible. Competition is good for business.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:52:43 PM

for this year I think that worldwifi gives very good results. with sales success even reached hardcap sure is a good thing. even though it has not yet reached the appropriate price expectations but I think this is reasonable. These prices are slowly starting to rise and certainly could still have a chance for the more expensive again even close to the value of the ICO.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

There are many competitions in crypto.All coin want to be come first in market.and all of coins take place of btc.Some projects in ico are not good.So they try to improve it.Otherwise other coin will be grown.So in ico competition increase day by day.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: