Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IOTA do better in future?  (Read 372 times)
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

Will 2018 be the defining thing for the Internet of Things and MIOTA? This is a difficult question. Most likely, the main stage of development of these technologies will occur in 2019 and 2020, and then it is expected that the IOTA value will skyrocket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

Like what do I always said all coins has a great potential in the industry, if the company of IOTA will execute a excellent services therefore there is no doubt that it will be supported by the whole public.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:23:42 AM

Hi, I was planning to put some of my money into IOTA in this current market dip. But a bit confused thinkg whether it will be a good idea or not. Could you please share your experience or suugestion, I should follow before finalizing the investment plan.
IOTA is a great project and there is obviously no doubt about that, but the fact is that no one can ascertain the future of any project but when it comes to the prospect it has, I so much believe that it is worth investing in and I am certain there should be a lot of possibility in terms of growth and development for it, but all that as I have said is just some form of hope based on how one perceives the project presently.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:42:38 AM

Iota coin being in the top 9 slot in the crypto ranking is definitely a good choice to make an investment as this is quite a stable and promising coin that could give you good potential profit. I am seeing potential growth on this coin in the coming months and moreover, take time to put your investment to a longer term just to see how this coin goes. Just trust your instinct and surely you will be rewarded soon once it will make a pump.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
W2014

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

Hi, I was planning to put some of my money into IOTA in this current market dip. But a bit confused thinkg whether it will be a good idea or not. Could you please share your experience or suugestion, I should follow before finalizing the investment plan.
Of course, curretnly IOTA helps world a lot, but everything could change in the next few years.
Real use means real biiig value of IOTA.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

Crypto-currency IOTA is one of the most attractive instruments for investing for a long period. This project has every chance to take the lead in capitalizing digital projects in the world.

The mark of $ 100 for a coin is quite real, but for this we must see the development of the Internet project of Things.

Man do you understand what you are talking about? IOTA has huge supply so that I am unable to tell you that number and you are saying 100$ per coin?? Do you expect dollar to crush down badly lol. Please inform yourself before making such statements. As it goes IOTA is how to say still in beta phase and the most innovative about them are free transactions which is huge deal when people see something to be free. Plus they are doing some interesting partnerships. I am not sure how much will it be worth but knowing if everything goes as planned with several team it is one crypto we should have on our radar.
I continue to see the ever-increasing and increasing development of IOTA. it is capable of bringing IOTA into a better future and more profitable in the future. the result will be more and more IOTA enthusiasts who make IOTA as the main coins that will be seeded and become a mainstay coin.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:52:13 AM

IOTA is a good project if they came properly.but problem with iota is they are in this market for quite a long time but no real life project .People already invest because its in the top 20 list but if they unable to deliver anything people will lose take back their money.And day by day many project comes with similar ideas so the competition is hard .If you think to invest in IOTA its good for long term maybe but don't put all your money in one coin .And do some research before investment.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

Crypto-currency IOTA is one of the most attractive instruments for investing for a long period. This project has every chance to take the lead in capitalizing digital projects in the world.

The mark of $ 100 for a coin is quite real, but for this we must see the development of the Internet project of Things.
Really very attractive and one of the great projects with a lot of potentials. In the long term, I am extremely bullish on this one and I so much hope that it is actually going to be giving a real push. I still do not know how the free transaction is going to end up playing out but I guess I cannot wait to see it come to fruition.

Nothing much can be mentioned now until later when there is a lot of huge progress with respect to how things turn out but it seems the devs are really working hard and it sure looks like it should pay off eventually for investors.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

IOta is quite new in the market and day by day the number of crypto currency is increasing. So, if it doesn't offer something attractive to people, they won't get inspiration to buy such coin. So, to survive, it has to improve its features.
One thing is that no one can actually tell exactly what the future of any coin is going to be like and with the way a lot of smart investors are hitting the market now, if there is really nothing tangible to offer, then there is really nothing to invest in. Although, IOTA promises great stuffs but they are still all promises and a lot of development should be done before anything at all except we just want to see some pumps that is not long term sustainable.
W2014

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

Did you know that IOTA is one of the most profitable ICO?
Those who invested 3 years ago now have profit arround +399592%. Cool  Cool

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

In my opinion, although IOTA is one out of the earilest cryptocurrencies created and it also has very high rank on Coinmarketcap but seem like its potential is not really good. After years and IOTA price is still really low while all other cryptocurrencies keep increasing so quickly like ETH, BTC,...If I were you, I would have invested in another altcoin like XLM or ADA Grin
HatDen

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

Of course, if they will refuse their own encryption system, will refuse one of their biggest mistake
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

IOTA surely has good chances in a few years, but right now it fell some of my  expectations. I think it should be taken for long term perspective.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

I think that IOTA is very promising because it has very persistently went on a previous dump and now it continues to grow in price.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

IOTA is very good coin for long investment-but 100$ may be only after few years

kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

I saw IOTA domain what is been three years ago, and it is in archive very interesting to see) Actually IOTA capitalization showed very fast.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

In general, this is a good coin, but I would now choose Cardano and TRON. This is really a very promising coin for investing right now, because that then the price will rise again.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:19:31 AM

I bought IOTA last month and I plan to hold it a few months. I am sure that the price will continue to grow and this fall it would profitable to sell.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

I think iota is a phenomenal crypto, but these few months iota like disappeared and lonely discussed by other members here. I think you should check it again and look up all the information before you actually buy it.
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:37:58 AM

IOTA had a turbulent past. But IOTA is itself a unique project, one of its kind, a pioneering tech.
They are still in development and implement phase and we'll now soon be seeing Internet of things on action.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄