Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Software for bid - Personal 'exchange'  (Read 432 times)
minzie (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:17:07 PM

I was recently contracted to create a simple web app to facilitate cash-for-bitcoin/bitcoin-for-cash transactions. Basically the app works like this:
- On the website, the user chooses the type of transaction, Western Union to BTC, MoneyPak to BTC, etc.
- Depending on the selection, instructions are presented to the user on how to send Western Union, or how to send Money Pak, along with the necessary bank account information.
- Once the user deposits the cash, the user then completes a validation form and submits it.
- On receipt of the information, the seller then deposits Bitcoins into the buyer's account.

The app is a single page web app with a tiny amount of PHP on the back end. There is no database component. All notifications and information submitted into the website are emailed to the appropriate recipients. Price is pulled from Bitstamp. With minimal modifications, the code can be up and running in minutes. It is in dire need of someone with an eye for graphics.

The original client made a partial payment, but has since gone unreachable. If anyone is interested in purchasing the now completed software, please PM me. I have the final working version that can be viewed. Escrow only.

Min

Professional Freelance Web Apps Engineer ° Portfolio °  ModoBot Automated Trading Platform ° BitThingy ° My Github  ° Skype: cclites_1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: