Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spacesuit.PRO | Platform for Building Innovative Startups  (Read 456 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:06:40 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 12:35:11 AM by owenprescott

Hey everyone, I would like to share a new network called Spacesuit PRO. I am putting this network together to aid entrepreneurs, designers, developers, marketers etc who have project ideas but don't quite have all the expertise necessary to go it alone. The network will act as a platform for members to form new start-ups through joint venture and collaboration. Members are already able to promote themselves through user profiles, create new startup projects and eventually will be able to source professionals perfect for startup launches. Naturally my favourite Bitcoin forum seems like a great place to share this new service considering the amount of Bitcoin start-ups that are cropping up, so I am hoping some of you developers and Bitcoin enthusiasts join us.

Also until we get more members onboard the service is completely free, and will remain free for those who join at this early stage. Considering how fresh the site is we don't yet have much activity but that should pick up once new members start rolling in, thus invites are also much appreciated. If you have an idea for a business or happen to be working on one already then great, come join us. Hell you might even like to get involved with the development of Spacesuit PRO as at the moment it's just me, I am hoping the service will expand into an mobile app at some point. Smiley

http://spacesuit.pro

Note: Please remember this service is very early beta, I plan on creating some videos and tutorials over the next few days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: