Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price lowest this month  (Read 197 times)
SillyGirl (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

As this chart slows the Bitcoin price drops to $7,200 which is at this moment the lowest of this month. Will the price start to increase again? Check out the chart

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

Will the price start to increase again?
Of course the price will increase again very soon. But I can't tell you on when will be the right time for that increase, it can be by the start of June or it can be by the end of the year.
What's important now is bitcoin has still a good price after all and wasn't dropping to the lowest that we've seen which is $6,000. I know it's quite slow but we don't have to rush as we are not investors of a quick profit investment but we invest for long term and for the tech too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

As this chart slows the Bitcoin price drops to $7,200 which is at this moment the lowest of this month. Will the price start to increase again? Check out the chart
Obviously, price increase again the current scenario is not supporting to Cryptocurrencies and stock market also down in this month. I think next month everything will be recover again Bitcoin will going to moon but most of the new projects are occupy the good marketcap so this year altcoins are growing faster than Bitcoin and it will also pump in similarly.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

I am quite certain that we are near the bottom of this cycle, from where we will only increase further. The price might slightly dip below $7000 for a brief moment, but that will directly be the last time we have seen $6xxx levels. Every bottom after that will be +$7000.

That being said, I don't expect a crazy market this year. People should lower their expectations significantly in order to prevent disappointment. Bottom development indicates $400-$500 jumps, which I don't believe will change any time soon, so from $7000 to $10,000 means there is plenty of ground to cover, and for that reason we will keep dealing with sub $10,000 levels at least till Q4 of this year. It doesn't mean we won't jump over $10,000 again, but we'll reset back below that.

Trade the market or just chillax and do something else with your time.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

I am quite certain that we are near the bottom of this cycle, from where we will only increase further. The price might slightly dip below $7000 for a brief moment, but that will directly be the last time we have seen $6xxx levels. Every bottom after that will be +$7000.

That being said, I don't expect a crazy market this year. People should lower their expectations significantly in order to prevent disappointment. Bottom development indicates $400-$500 jumps, which I don't believe will change any time soon, so from $7000 to $10,000 means there is plenty of ground to cover, and for that reason we will keep dealing with sub $10,000 levels at least till Q4 of this year. It doesn't mean we won't jump over $10,000 again, but we'll reset back below that.

You might not expect a crazy market,but it will happen for sure.The price will crash badly during the summer.It might go under 5K USD, or even under 4500 USD.There`s no reason for panic,it`s just the right time to HODL and buy more.The big crypto  whales are waiting for the winter.Then,the BTC skyrocket bomb will explode.

zhagedus

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

Frankly speaking the price of Bitcoin in this month of May 28th, 2018 is just too bad even though we all know that Bitcoin has some exhibition of rise and fall in price. May this month favor the traders world wide.......
thecoinblog

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

If that's a sign of anything then it's that it's the perfect time to get in!
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

This kind of chart, which is the line chart is not a good chart to analyze as it give you less details on giving you an accurate prediction. Compared to Candlestick Charts where it shows you the opening and closing price as well as its tails where you will see how high or low it will go, Line charts only shows you the general movement on where has it go. But to answer your question, even though we didn't hit this low in the following weeks it does not mean that it will now go into a reversal.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

Looking at what most seniors say above my rank then with them I'm also very sure once the value is now at its lowest,it will not fall into the 6K how it has been mentioned and it will soon go up waiting to sell if you have purchased BTC.Soon you have to be patient a lot while you can take part in other investments in ALTCoin.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

Yes a tripple bottom would be a strong buy signal of course. And even if we dip below $6k I don't think it would last that long.
I also agree that this year, I don't see any reason for another mega bull run to happen.
12k-15k and I would already be pretty happy with the price. Reaching 20k again within the next 6-7 months will be a hard nut to crack and is imo very unlikely. But I'm fine with that.
Furthermore it's just 2 years until the next halving and that's why I believe we will see some upwards pre price action around mid to end of next year at the latest.
So we are good. Buy now, whenever you have some money left, and just wait your future gains! It will happen! And then, just enjoy it.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

The price will definitely increase just as it has it lessen, it's a normal phenomenon and it has been like this since the beginning of cryptocurrency. We can't say that this month price of bitcoin is the lowest of it all because it's likely that it may go dip deeper. The market price of bitcoin is not easily known so we will just base and speculate base on what we feel might happen. 
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

Do not worry or do not do panic selling as it is that time again when you should be more adding the coins to your portfolio and when it rises you can either sell them and get your profit or hold for a long term gain. Only who do not believe much might want to sell now.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

that is not the best chart that you can find on the internet. the chart with all the features available on https://bitcoinwisdom.com/ is the best thing. but i am guessing the link you keep posting belongs to your own website and you want the traffic. but if i am wrong then you should take a look at that link and also tradingview.com which has a lot more features.

There is a FOMO brewing...
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

I think it is very possible for bitcoin to hit around 5000 dollars dip. And its very cheap now I mean these prices aren't going to last forever. I consider this as huge discount on prices. Buy it and stay with it.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

Of course I believe the price will increase again. The chart could not stop the community believers of bitcoin to continue put their trust and hope to it. Such kind of attitude can save the bad situation of  bitcoin in the market because it will always attract the people to come and invest in bitcoin due to the influence of being united.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

Bitcoin price start increasing in October/November of this year and we will see bitcoin is at their highest price by the mid of December.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

I am actually quite impressed with how the market manages to stay above the $7000 level. There is literally no support at all -- the only reason the market is holding it above $7000 is because of deep pockets not willing to let it fall more (which of course doesn't mean it won't be happening). Another thing is that the volatility has decreased in terms of its range, which is quite an achievement as well. If a dump occurs the red candle looks massive, but when I have a closer look, that candle only represents a $250'ish move, where usually these swings represented +$500 moves. The smaller these swings become, the more difficult it gets for the average trader to profit.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

how are you so sure? i see all the higher lows, sure. what about all the lower highs? we're all waiting to see which side breaks first. i'd say if price starts getting below $6400, you have lots of new sellers who bought over the last 3 months and will now see a downtrend forming.

i'm hoping for a rally here but i'm not married to the idea. can't trade hope. Tongue

Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

I am actually quite impressed with how the market manages to stay above the $7000 level. There is literally no support at all -- the only reason the market is holding it above $7000 is because of deep pockets not willing to let it fall more (which of course doesn't mean it won't be happening). Another thing is that the volatility has decreased in terms of its range, which is quite an achievement as well. If a dump occurs the red candle looks massive, but when I have a closer look, that candle only represents a $250'ish move, where usually these swings represented +$500 moves. The smaller these swings become, the more difficult it gets for the average trader to profit.

Right. Its really resilient to see the price above $7K because everyone is writing bitcoin off and saying that it will go down below $6K but up to know its holding so its a good sign that it won't go down as what others been expecting of it.

But I wouldn't just rest on my laurels, as this is another good buying point for everyone. So its going to be a waiting game again for most of us. It might be the lowest this month, but we can go and bounce back in June.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

how are you so sure? i see all the higher lows, sure. what about all the lower highs? we're all waiting to see which side breaks first.
The bottom development thus far has been one of the very few actual consistent aspects of this market, but that also applies to the lower highs, so you have a valid point there.

i'd say if price starts getting below $6400, you have lots of new sellers who bought over the last 3 months and will now see a downtrend forming.
It will definitely trigger sellers, but the effect of that might not be as severe with how little the room is between $6000 and $6400. I would be happy to scoop up some coins at these levels, so if the previous bottom breaks it's not the end of the world. It will allow me to get my average down further, and that's the only right thing to do.

i'm hoping for a rally here but i'm not married to the idea. can't trade hope. Tongue
That's why I am glad I took some distance from trading. I don't need a rally, especially when I don't expect one to happen any time soon. I'll keep buying the market down till the bottom of current cycle. I still have a decent chunk of fiat left from last year's sales, I can sit back and enjoy everything. Popcorn ready. Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: