Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Property for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum  (Read 1020 times)
Moscow Real Investments (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:17:27 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 01:04:39 AM by Moscow Real Investments

Thank's for your reply about safety in Russia. We offer our objects for people from all countries.
Russia the country where you can buy the Real Estate for Bitcoin very easy without problems.
If you didn't hear who bought a house for bitcoin, it means that these people did not consent to the disclosure of this information.
You can be the first person in news, if the price of object will be more than some millions.
Will be everywhere something like "Your company owner bought a house in Russia for Bitcoin on the project Invest-Real-Invest".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:11:59 AM

Hello dear members of BitcoinTalk.org

Invest-Real-Invest – Presents to you, Elite and Luxury Real Estate in Russia, in Moscow and Moscow Region.

Today Bitcoin is unstable, and our company suggest you to buy the Real Estate!

You can buy with Bitcoin and Ethereum a Real houses like cottages, townhouses, duplexes, Elite Mansions, Luxury Villas and Royal Residences!

We can show you over 2500 objects in cottage settlements in Moscow Region — Heart of Russia.

Our company will help you with all things like purchases, execution of documents, guarantee security bargains, and everything what you need in Moscow and Moscow Region.

Also we provide some services — Business Travel, Exclusive Flights on Private Jets with Business Class, Yachts, Show Business, Recruitment, VIP-Cards of Invest-Real-Invest

All services we provide in Moscow and Moscow Region, around Russia and around the World!

Looking for Partners and Investors!

Telegram: Invest_Real_Invest

https://www.invest-real-invest.net
What are the national housing policies in Russia? What are the chances of non resident of Russia not losing their investment? Any provisions put in place to aid people who might want to relocate to Russia as a result of this investment?
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:53:16 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 05:40:55 PM by Moscow Real Investments

In our country no restrictions for the purchase of housing by foreigners, to buy the Real Estate can people from all countries and without citizenship.
You can't lose your property, if you are not doing a criminal business on the territory of Russia.
Our company will help you in everything what you need for the starting a beautiful life in Russia.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:30:13 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:30:41 AM by Moscow Real Investments

Cottage 850 m² in KP "Zhukovka-2" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

Two-storey house 850 m² in settlement "Zhukovka-2" on 0,22 ha under the key. The cottage is located on Rublevo-Uspenskoe highway in 8 km from MKAD.
According to the layout of the house — 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms. Forest plot, surrounded by a fence around the perimeter.
Communications are provided: mainline gas, 15 kW electricity, central water supply and sewerage.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Real_Estate/Kottedzh_850_m2_v_KP_Zhukovka-2

Mansion 1,200 m² in KP "Agalarov Estate" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

House for finishing 1,200 m² in cottage settlement "Agalarov Estate", in 24 km from MKAD along Novorizhskoe highway.
The plot, belonging to the house, — 0,58 ha. Field plot, laid lawn, fenced. The house has wine room, gym, spa-area, dining room, cinema, office, playroom, living room, kitchen, technical rooms.
All communications are provided. Gas comes from the mainline, electricity — 40 kW, water supply and sewerage — central.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Agalarov_Estate/Osobnyak_1200_m2_v_KP_Agalarov_Estate
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:16:11 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:31:34 AM by Moscow Real Investments

Cottage 1,300 m² in KP "Levitan" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

Two-storey house 1,300 m² in cottage settlement "Levitan" on 0,48 ha under the key. The mansion is located on Kaluzhskoe highway in 25 km from MKAD.
According to the layout of the house — 2 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, has a swimming pool. Field plot, surrounded by a fence around the perimeter.
Communications are provided: mainline gas, 50 kW electricity, central water supply and sewerage.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Levitan/Kottedzh_1300_m2_v_KP_Levitan

Cottage 1,200 m² in KP "Antonovka" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

Two-storey house 1,200 m² in cottage settlement "Antonovka" on 0,47 ha under the key. The cottage is located on Kievskoe highway in 7 km from MKAD.
According to the layout of the house — 5 bedrooms. The plot is near the forest, surrounded by a fence around the perimeter.
Communications are provided: mainline gas, 40 kW electricity, central water supply and sewerage.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Antonovka/Kottedzh_1200_m2_v_KP_Antonovka
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:37:24 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 07:38:24 AM by Moscow Real Investments

Mansion 1,000 m² in KP "Usovo" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

Two-storey house 1,000 m² in village "Usovo" on 0,15 ha for finishing, on Rublevo-Uspenskoe highway in 12 km from MKAD.
The house has a garage for 4 cars. According to the layout of the house — 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Field plot, surrounded by a fence around the perimeter.
Communications are provided: mainline gas, 25 kW electricity, central water supply and sewerage.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Real_Estate/Osobnyak_1000_m2_v_Usovo

Residence 1,529 m² in KP "Zhukovka" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

Your attention is offered house area of 1,529 m² on a plot of 0,30 ha in cottage settlement "Zhukovka", located at 9 km of Rublevo-Uspenskoe highway.
The settlement is completely built up, quiet place, bordered with the forest. The territory is guarded. The house is built under the key with furniture. The house has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, office, living room, kitchen, 2 spa-areas.
All communications are connected to the house. Gas comes from the mainline, electricity — 30 kW, sewerage and water supply — central.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Zhukovka/Residence_1529_m2_v_KP_Zhukovka
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:36:26 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:33:41 AM by Moscow Real Investments

Mansion 1,000 m² in KP "Maloe Sareevo" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

Two-storey house 1,000 m² in cottage settlement "Maloe Sareevo" on 0,68 ha under the key. The mansion is located on Rublevo-Uspenskoe highway in 15 km from MKAD.
The house has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, swimming pool, spa-areas, office, mansard, gym, 2 living rooms. Forest plot, surrounded by a fence around the perimeter.
Communications are provided: mainline gas, 50 kW electricity, central water supply and sewerage.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Maloe_Sareevo/Osobnyak_1000_m2_v_KP_Maloe_Sareevo

Cottage 1,200 m² in KP "Benelux" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

House for finishing 1,200 m² in cottage settlement "Benelux", located near of the Moscow city. The house has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms.
The plot, on which the house is located, totals — 0,42 ha. The plot is near the forest.
Gas, light, water — are provided into the house. Water supply and sewerage — central, electricity — 40 kW, gas comes from the mainline.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Benelux/Kottedzh_1200_m2_v_KP_Benelux
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:23:35 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:35:24 AM by Moscow Real Investments

Cottage 870 m² in KP "Rublevskiy" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

Two-storey house 870 m² in cottage settlement "Rublevskiy" on 0,27 ha for finishing. The cottage is located on Rublevo-Uspenskoe highway in 18 km from MKAD.
According to the layout of the house — 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. The plot with forest trees, surrounded by a fence around the perimeter.
Communications are provided: mainline gas, 25 kW electricity, central water supply and sewerage.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Rublevskiy/Kottedzh_870_m2_v_KP_Rublevskiy

Cottage 484 m² in KP "Miloradovo" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

Two-storey house 484 m² in cottage settlement "Miloradovo" on 0,18 ha for finishing. The cottage is located on Kaluzhskoe highway in 9 km from MKAD. According to the layout of the house — 4 bedrooms. Forest plot, surrounded by a fence around the perimeter.
Communications are provided: mainline gas, 15 kW electricity, central water supply and sewerage.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Real_Estate/Kottedzh_484_m2_v_Miloradovo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:36:11 AM by Moscow Real Investments

Cottage 370 m² in KP "Matveykovo" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

House for finishing 370 m² in village "Matveykovo", located near of the Moscow city. The house has 2 bathrooms.
The plot, on which the house is located, totals — 0,1 ha. The plot is near the forest. Gas, light, water — are provided into the house.
Water supply — central, sewerage — septic tank, electricity — 15 kW, gas comes from the mainline.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Real_Estate/Kottedzh_370_m2_v_Matveykovo

Cottage 2,200 m² in KP "Vympel" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

Your attention is offered house under the key, area of 2,200 m², a plot of 1 ha in cottage settlement "Vympel" located at 16 km of Novorizhskoe highway.
The settlement is completely built up, quiet place. The territory is guarded. The house has 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, 3 dressing rooms, 2 storerooms, office, 2 technical rooms, 2 staff rooms, children's room, cinema.
All communications are connected to the house. Gas comes from the mainline, electricity — 60 kW, sewerage and water supply — central.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Real_Estate/Kottedzh_2200_m2_v_KP_Vympel
VXII

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

The Turkish bath in Ekaterinovka looks inviting. I could use that right now along with some good Russian vodka.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

Russia really proves that they are getting ahead in the cryptocurrency adoption. I love the design of the house and mansions. I wish I can afford it when bitcoin goes $100k in value. The seller should advertise this by a signature campaign or at least a referral.
VXII

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

Signature campaigns only cause forum spam but a referral program might be interesting.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:31:23 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 01:10:48 PM by Moscow Real Investments

Russia really proves that they are getting ahead in the cryptocurrency adoption. I love the design of the house and mansions. I wish I can afford it when bitcoin goes $100k in value. The seller should advertise this by a signature campaign or at least a referral.
We are going to have a license for our company, to work officially in Russia with cryptocurrency.
Referral program coming soon.
VOSZ777

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

Looks like a serious company. Good luck guys!
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:56:29 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 01:51:04 AM by Moscow Real Investments

Hello everyone, looking for investors. We accept investments in our project Invest-Real-Invest.

Investment entrance from 1 BTC, good refund rate for your investments.

Opportunity to participate in the development of the project Invest-Real-Invest.

All partners are allowed to sell our objects, contact for more information via Telegram/Jabber.

Telegram: Invest_Real_Invest

Jabber: invest_real_invest@jabber.no

https://www.invest-real-invest.net
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:33:44 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:37:12 AM by Moscow Real Investments

Cottage 1,000 m² in KP "Nikolina Mountain" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

Your attention is offered house area of 1,000 m² on a plot of 0,45 ha in cottage settlement "Nikolina Mountain", located at 24 km of Rublevo-Uspenskoe highway.
The settlement is completely built up, quiet place, bordered with the forest. The territory is guarded. The house has 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 spa-areas, office, gym, living room, kitchen.
All communications are connected to the house. Gas comes from the mainline, electricity — 50 kW, sewerage and water supply — central.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Nikolina_Mountain/Cottage_1000_m2_v_KP_Nikolina_Mountain

Mansion 900 m² in KP "Silver Keys" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

House under the key 900 m² in cottage settlement "Gorki-2", located near of the Moscow city. The house has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
The plot, on which the house is located, totals — 0,25 ha. The plot with forest trees. Gas, light, water — are provided into the house.
Water supply and sewerage — central, electricity — 25 kW, gas comes from the mainline.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Real_Estate/Osobnyak_900_m2_v_KP_Silver_Keys
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

This thread is probably one of the coolest ones on BitcoinTalk  Cool

I seriously can't help myself scrolling through all these beautiful houses and dreaming... Damn, all I need is Only 500 Bitcoins for this!

I aspire, that one day, I would be able to buy one of these mansions from your site... Hey, anything could happen - maybe next year!

I had a quick question tho... Does your company plan on doing any sort of Timeshare on these properties? I might be interested in something like that for cryptocurrencies (and i could afford that)

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
KryptoBandito

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

I seriously can't help myself scrolling through all these beautiful houses and dreaming... Damn, all I need is Only 500 Bitcoins for this!

I aspire, that one day, I would be able to buy one of these mansions from your site... Hey, anything could happen - maybe next year!

I had a quick question tho... Does your company plan on doing any sort of Timeshare on these properties? I might be interested in something like that for cryptocurrencies (and i could afford that)

Mr.Ease
It's funny how things work. I've been a Long-Time Investor, and a Fellow Member sent me here just for this post. If you happen to get any information on Timeshare/Group Buys from these guys, please let me know! I got a Lil Coinage if something could be worked out without buying the Whole Property. S#it, if I could find something like this in the States at these prices, I'd be ready Tomorrow to grab something up!
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:53:30 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 02:59:08 AM by Moscow Real Investments

Mr.Ease thank's for your attention to our project! Timeshare it's a good idea for our objects, we will try this way together with you and somebody else.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:39:25 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:38:06 AM by Moscow Real Investments

Cottage 329 m² in KP "Forest Open Space-2" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

House 329 m² in KP "Forest Open Space-2", in 19 km from MKAD along Rublevo-Uspenskoe highway. The cottage is for finishing.
The house has communications: gas from the mainline, electricity — 15 kW, water supply and sewerage — central.
In a detached building is a garage for 2 cars. The plot, adjacent to the house, — 0,33 ha, a forest. In front of the house is an access road, lined with tiles.
The landscape is simple. The plot is fenced around the perimeter with a forged fence.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Real_Estate/Kottedzh_329_m2_v_KP_Forest_Open_Space-2

Mansion 1,965 m² in KP "Agalarov Estate" for cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Ethereum

Your attention is offered cottage area of 1,965 m², a plot of 0,78 ha in cottage settlement "Agalarov Estate", located at 24 km of Novorizhskoe highway.
The settlement is completely built up, quiet place with forest trees. The territory is guarded. The house is built for finishing.
All communications are connected to the house. Gas comes from the mainline, electricity — 35 kW, sewerage and water supply — central.

https://www.invest-real-invest.net/Agalarov_Estate/Osobnyak_1965_m2_v_KP_Agalarov_Estate
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: