Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT: Coinye-Dice.org  (Read 590 times)
bigtimejunkie (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:26:05 PM

This is about the website Coinye-dice.org 100% SCAM!!

DO NOT DEPOSIT! Had 5 million coinye coins stolen from my account. I messaged admin and he claims that my account was accessed from a "blank ip address" So basically hes able to see my ip address but not the other one. Which is complete bullshit. Its easy for him to say its because I didn't have a password on the account ( just made it that day) So magically someone in the world randomly chose me  and just so happen to hit gold or somehow knew I had all that in the account? Yea sure, its complete bullshit. He even accused me of sharing my unique url. Why the hell would I do that? I have been emailing admin constantly requesting more information but have been ignored. He won't even send me the wallet address that the coins were sent to. I was in the middle of an auto roll when the coins went missing so obviously I didn't cash out during that. Also, I was not playing for big money so the only way to know I had that much in the account is to know my information and IF i got hacked why haven't my other dice accounts been hacked? Worth a shit ton more than 5 million coinye. If this guy was legit he wouldn't just ignore my requests. Its not hard to explain the situation and send me the wallet address the funds were deposited to.

THIS IS A WARNING! This site is a BIG TIME SCAM! Deposit at your own risk. He probably won't take your measly 100 coins but if you put in a lot like I did say goodbye.

Message to admin of site: I hope your happy with the 5 million coins. What's that? $120 worth? I'm glad for you, you obviously need it more than me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quickandeasy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

EasyXchange.net - Exchanges made easy!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 10:06:39 PM

Always check new sites with depositing very small amounts and reading user reviews. Hopefully the user will be marked as a scammer so that he is not able to steel any more money/btc from others.

www.EasyXchange.net - Exchange Perfect Money/Paysafecard/Ukash/EgoPay/OKPay/PayWeb to BTC/LTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: