Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.1 BTC Loan Request-0.02 BTC Paid Back Within 2 Weeks!  (Read 219 times)
slithero (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

First of all , i was a bitcoin trader at localbitcoins and paxful , selling bitcoins for paypal , couple days back i got scammed (someone reversed a payment of 339,62 EUR) , my account got limited and withdrawing my paypal balance is impossible. ( that was my fault because i didn't used stealth account)

Now i need this loan to start over again , i will trade on Paxful because my only collateral is
my localbitcoins account : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/poutsa2000/

Localbitcoins account information:
Trade volume 0.5-1 BTC
Number of confirmed trades 17
…with 7 different partners
Feedback score 100 %
Real name verification 7 trusted verifications, 3 verifications, 0 rejected verifications
First purchase 1 year, 11 months ago
Account created 1 year, 12 months ago
Last seen 4 hours, 22 minutes ago
Language English
Email  Verified 1 year, 11 months ago
Phone number  Verified 1 year, 11 months ago
ID, Passport or Driver’s license  Verified 1 month, 3 weeks ago

I'ts my first time applying for a loan so if i forgot something to mention please tell me .

Best regards .

❤️ACCOUNT SHOP❤️---> STREAMING❤️/ GAMING❤️/ CLASSIC❤️/ RARE❤️/ RESTOCK DAILY❤️/
                                               VISIT: https://shoppy.gg/@INTERNATIONAL_TR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

You can easily recover that LBC account and leave the lender high and dry. Yeah, you would never do that, you are honest but we have heard it all before. Scam Accusations board is littered with broken promises and shattered dreams accompanied by empty wallets and closed accounts.
If you offer valid collateral, you should have no issue getting a loan.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
slithero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

You can easily recover that LBC account and leave the lender high and dry. Yeah, you would never do that, you are honest but we have heard it all before. Scam Accusations board is littered with broken promises and shattered dreams accompanied by empty wallets and closed accounts.

If i change the account e-mail , phone and password i will still be able to recover it ?
100% there will be one way ,
also i 'm willing to sell my kidney in the situation i pass right now(joke).

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:38:35 PM
Merited by condoras (2)

If i change the account e-mail , phone and password i will still be able to recover it ?
also i 'm willing to sell my kidney (joke).

Yes. Scammers have really hurt the lending business here.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
slithero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

my limited paypal account with 270 EUR  which i will be able to withdraw in 180 days could be used as collateral ?

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

my limited paypal account with 270 EUR  which i will be able to withdraw in 180 days could be used as collateral ?

Same thing, too easy to recover.

Albert Einstein
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

First of all , i was a bitcoin trader at localbitcoins and paxful , selling bitcoins for paypal , couple days back i got scammed (someone reversed a payment of 339,62 EUR) , my account got limited and withdrawing my paypal balance is impossible. ( that was my fault because i didn't used stealth account)

Now i need this loan to start over again , i will trade on Paxful because my only collateral is
my localbitcoins account : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/poutsa2000/

Localbitcoins account information:
Trade volume 0.5-1 BTC
Number of confirmed trades 17
…with 7 different partners
Feedback score 100 %
Real name verification 7 trusted verifications, 3 verifications, 0 rejected verifications
First purchase 1 year, 11 months ago
Account created 1 year, 12 months ago
Last seen 4 hours, 22 minutes ago
Language English
Email  Verified 1 year, 11 months ago
Phone number  Verified 1 year, 11 months ago
ID, Passport or Driver’s license  Verified 1 month, 3 weeks ago

I'ts my first time applying for a loan so if i forgot something to mention please tell me .

Best regards .

For some reason I believe ive seen this same "I was scammed" story, and wanted to "start over."

Your accounts arent valid collateral (and even if they were, which they arent, they would be close to worthless). Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 . If you have any altcoins that is 120% of what youre asking that can be easy to liquidate if you default, Im sure someone will provide you the loan, but it is clear that you do not have valid collateral if all that youre offering is accounts.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:55:15 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

Thieves main target nowadays are an individual wearing a Copper Membership. supposedly if some new member is wearing a copper membership they are an easy target because scammers thought that it is easier to scam some gullible person.

But I'm not saying you are a gullible person O.P it just lead to the same pattern.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: