Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:18:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRT] Particle Advanced Wallet Development AMAZE Log, Screenshots BETA SOON  (Read 4090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chowdan

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:06:36 PM

+1 to every single word!

All that is required now is an exchange that can handle...
Particle

Completely agree! Though the longer it takes for us to roll out to a high volume exchange means the more PRT i can gather on the cheap:) But honestly i would like it to hit a nice high volume exchange sooner than later as this will bring more people into the realm of PRT and hopefully bring more devs to help further advance the progress of the coin faster.

matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:10:28 PM

The potential of all of this is so great that it's almost hard to believe it wasn't done before considering we've been on outdated wallets since 2009! Welcome to 2014!
Snotty

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:11:18 PM

I have been with Particle Coin since almost the start. This coin has the best devs out of all currencies! I have not seen any dev so proactive in advancing the coin or even coming up with concepts that actually are worth while.

In 6 months, this coin will be 100x its value and will be the predominate coin out of all alt coins! The new wallet + marketing concepts that the devs are coming up with will pull this coin to be in the top 5 spots!

I'm still amazed by the capabilities of moonmoon, you throw out a crazy idea about what could be implemented and it's like "Oh, yea, can do!".  And it's not too late for anyone to be involved with their ideas.
chowdan

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:54:05 PM

I have been with Particle Coin since almost the start. This coin has the best devs out of all currencies! I have not seen any dev so proactive in advancing the coin or even coming up with concepts that actually are worth while.

In 6 months, this coin will be 100x its value and will be the predominate coin out of all alt coins! The new wallet + marketing concepts that the devs are coming up with will pull this coin to be in the top 5 spots!

I'm still amazed by the capabilities of moonmoon, you throw out a crazy idea about what could be implemented and it's like "Oh, yea, can do!".  And it's not too late for anyone to be involved with their ideas.

I am also beyond amazed! Moonmoon is fucking AMAZING and EVERYONE should be giving him WAY more credit than he is receiving! The amount of work he solely has put into this coin in the small timeframe is FUCKING AMAZING.

When i got into PRT, i honestly thought it was another pump and dump coin, but after the first few days of watching the coin development and seeing moonmoon talk about his ideas; i soon realized that this coin is no where near a pump and dump coin and i had realized that this coin will be up near the level of LTC/BTC as the ideas to get this coin to mass market are slowly(or i guess actually fastly) becoming more promising!

novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:39:07 PM

Good jobs here, really nice!
ycm82

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:34:50 PM

really nice!
matauc12

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:34:45 PM

I urge people to post ideas in this thread! The power of this currency is in the hands of the community! Your idea may be one important step.
http://forum.bitparticle.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35
coinrudar

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:37:28 PM

moonmoon actually put a screenshot of "payment" to me when talking about Pluggable Protocol URI  Grin
what an honor, hehehe

Respect to moonmoon and keep up the good work!
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:50:51 PM

Screenshots are ugly, not sexy Sad
coinrudar

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:56:44 PM

it depends - if you live in a DEV universe or hold a lot of PRT, they are very sexy  Grin
moonmoon (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 12:52:51 AM

it depends - if you live in a DEV universe or hold a lot of PRT, they are very sexy  Grin
is there something specific you do not like?  Please provide feedback so we can improve and optimize.

particle://prt/send/Pjh1SXpcgaQ7bbbweXU1ioQUWcNtW4yZZx
tadakaluri

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 12:58:01 AM

Great Looking, Great Work.......... Keep it up Smiley
BrienLai

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:03:22 AM

is Beta version going to released today?
moonmoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 01:20:13 AM

is Beta version going to released today?
Trying to get there.  May be very late tonight.  It may still be label Alpha until I can catch up on surrounding documentation for a real "beta" release.  But there will be bits to play with soon.

Snotty

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:34:06 AM

For now it mostly matters what's on the inside. Makeup can be easily added later Wink
matauc12

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:53:24 AM

I kinda wonder what you are comparing it to. I see you link to nxt in your sig.... Quite a step up here big boy.

But definitely, what you don't likw, please state so. I, for one, think it blows away any of the competition and that it's in alpha and what has a lot of time invested into is the functionality and not the graphism. And in all honesty, I think that's the right priority order.
moonmoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 03:16:27 AM

I, for one, think it blows away any of the competition and that it's in alpha and what has a lot of time invested into is the functionality and not the graphism. And in all honesty, I think that's the right priority order.
I agree.  I have receive very positive direct feedback so no plan for any big change at the moment.

moonmoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 08:20:28 AM

Alpha bits are available to play with, see this post:
http://forum.bitparticle.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19&p=425#p425

Also read first post of that thread for instructions.  You must edit the BitParticle.Wallet.exe.config file with your rpcuser and rpcpassword.  On first run you will be prompted to grant elevated privileges on Windows, to install registry entries for protocol handler.

This build will let you play with new UI, but remember is an alpha build and a lot of buttons will not do anything.  Send coins, copy address/label, etc. works.

Blue777

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:23:28 AM

looks great
kikeda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:46:59 AM

moonmoon is the best dev period. Smiley

GUI are just makeup, the most important thing is whats inside the makeup, from what ive seen in the development, moonmoon is making a very solid foundation/platform on the wallet. Havn't seen a dev that pushes to hard for a coin, too many sleepless nights, to many proposed projects.

P.S. Im into this for the long run, and supporting moonmoon in anyways I can. Even if the price is a lil bit stale as of this moment, ive never seen so much potential. Moonmoon is taking us to the moon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: