Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 1409 times)
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

It is likely that current events are related to what happens on December 12, the Bakkt exchange will allow you to trade cryptocurrency futures, which means that institutional investors will be able to enter the market with a huge amount of money. The situation that the major players are trying to create is needed for a more profitable purchase before this event.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

My guess is that some of the whales dumped their coins quite suddenly and that caused a sudden collapse in the exchange rates. Actually, someone had posted proof for the same in the Bitcoin Discussion sub-forum.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

Panic sales, and of course market manipulations, which today all the same will definitely have a place to live. Therefore, I think that all this can definitely help you. Get out of your comfort zone.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

Bit whales that are manipulating the market are behind this drop. I think that they are trying to make people quit from this market and I hope that the market is going to moon soon, because the deeper we go, the higher we will fly.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

My guess is that some of the whales dumped their coins quite suddenly and that caused a sudden collapse in the exchange rates. Actually, someone had posted proof for the same in the Bitcoin Discussion sub-forum.
It is very sad to see such a market, but definitely it is necessary to see a good trend.If the whales drop their coins, then most likely they are going to buy them in the future much cheaper.I think the real speculations and manipulations on the market are happening now. It is not worth panicking and selling all your savings at a reduced price.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

It is very sad to see such a market, but definitely it is necessary to see a good trend.If the whales drop their coins, then most likely they are going to buy them in the future much cheaper.I think the real speculations and manipulations on the market are happening now. It is not worth panicking and selling all your savings at a reduced price.
The reason why market is falling due that it was decentrallized and unpredictable market in where it bases how much the demand and supply so while it's falling make sure not to greedy anytime because this coin has a better future.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

I guess some hashes of the bitcoin is used by the bitcoin cash ABC. As you can see, the website bitcoin.com is handled by a person who is handling the Bitcoin ABC and there is a recent hardfork, maybe they use the bitcoin's hardfork to win the hashwar.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

Learnt that the fork of bch and the battle between the high and mighty in creating a different bitcoin gave rise to the panic sell off and huge drop in btc, right now it is known that bch does no longer exist but their forked
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

So much huge panic sell which was brought by the uncertainties coming from the fork of bitcoin cash, the supremacy battle continues but among all coins that came to compete bitcoin still shows it is still the king. We hope we survive through it all

Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

The reason is clear to everyone. Big people do not need people who have accidentally entered the cryptocurrency and they simply remove them due to panic! Also, major players at the rate that was a year ago will not enter, it was necessary to omit this course as low as possible. But they did it and they do it further.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

There can really be a lot of reasons, because nobody really knows what's the matter and why BTC is falling, someone calls the reason BCH and its fork, someone talking about ETF and bakkt, there are a lot of reasons.
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84

IRONX

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

I would say that the drop in bitcoin depends on the fact that many investors with a lot of coins have come out at the moment. And the fact that the market is currently in correction. That is, returns to the real value of all coins.

SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:11:15 PM

I would say that the drop in bitcoin depends on the fact that many investors with a lot of coins have come out at the moment. And the fact that the market is currently in correction. That is, returns to the real value of all coins.

And all the same. Large investors currently play a huge role in the cryptocurrency market. Consider that everything depends on them. How much will it cost bitcoin and altcoins.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
terliaconcko

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

I'm tired of such jump and down
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

I just read articles on a website that said most early investors who had bought bitcoin at price 1000-2500 USD decided to sell everything this year but I think that makes the falling of bitcoin not because of that, considering the price of bitcoin has rise thousands percent since 2010-2018 so this is a natural thing
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

A lot of reason behind the price of bitcoin falling
Example: fake news, whales manipulation and many others
For me i don't believe whales manipulation and fakes news depend on people how much understand the bitcoin as well
Wven expert are failed to analyst what is the reason beheind of bitcoin falling down
I suggest stay strong and patients

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

For sure it is a game of whales, no doubt. It was a game during this year, whale just were selling their BTC with small portions otherwise it could be panic on the market.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
kickmegconet

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

Just HODL
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

Speculators just left and dumb money also left. Bitcoin price is known for its volatility and unpredictability. there's no real use case at the moment and lot's of issue being thrown to it, people got discourage by government banning and rampant scamming and hacking in this space.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

myself do not know for sure what caused the fall of bitcoon prices, maybe it could be caused by a lot of negative news about bitcoin so that investor confidence and holders decreased so they made big sales, I think 2018 is the hardest time for bitcoin, this year the price of bitcoin continues decrease. I believe this situation will soon end
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: