Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2020, 01:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [Rebranding] Crypto Union; because banking doesn't matter anymore.  (Read 25694 times)
O_Crypto_Union

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:22:59 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 10:52:39 AM by O_Crypto_Union

Crypto Union;  a first of it's kind. A group comprised of members, all of whom, share financial goals and values.

By way of securitised tokens, participants of the project become co-owners, pooling their resources in order to generate secure income that is then used to fund projects and services that benefit the community. Profits are distributed as dividends to all shareholding members.

In the formation of Crypto Union, we aspire to innovate and build a first, a true cryptocurrency cooperative. One that is both, forward facing and adaptably evolving, toward the future, whilst taking advantage of the opportunities of the present in order to best-obtain the shared goals of the collective.

Crypto Union aims to become the future of Democratic Banking.

Utilizing a dedicated team of men and women with backgrounds in finance, technology, marketing and many other varied professions, the objective of Crypto Union will be to offer a unique tri-product platform that will eclipse the traditional way of banking.

The Big Bang of Banking.  

https://ocryptounion.io/

https://i.imgur.com/nS02Kwv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0Z5EvjN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CPDWXCh.png
Roadmap to be updated very soon...

All NEW DISCORD; https://t.co/T8PNtjIvEZ
Twitter; https://twitter.com/OCryptoUnion
Telegram; https://t.me/joinchat/HHR9QENJAkigG0P3dcXr7A
Medium; https://medium.com/ocryptounion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Retinol

Activity: 476
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

We are happy that this is very good news! Recently I bought tokens and very much hope that the project will be very successful in the future! I have a big request to tell everyone in this thread how the project develops, what are the nearest plans and prospects. I can not join the telegrams, because I am now in Russia
relaxx

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

We are happy that this is very good news! Recently I bought tokens and very much hope that the project will be very successful in the future! I have a big request to tell everyone in this thread how the project develops, what are the nearest plans and prospects. I can not join the telegrams, because I am now in Russia

I fully support! I am also an investor from Russia, and I have problems with joining the telegram. What are your future actions for the placement of capital? I saw news about dividends, and I really liked it. How many investors are there in the project? How many GXVC and GXE are sold?
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

Hi guys!

Thanks for being a part of and helping spread the word! Sorry to hear you are having troubles joining the telegram group. To answer your questions firstly we shall be keeping this thread active in order to provide another source of information for those in your position, but we are also looking at other options as well and are open to any suggestions from the community! With regards to future placement of capital, we shall very shortly be releasing our position paper which will give a detailed overview of the future plans for . As for dividends, we are integrating Civic KYC into our platform in order to be fully compliant and ahead of the game before the next round of distributions!    

Ben (community manager)
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

I fully support! I am also an investor from Russia, and I have problems with joining the telegram. What are your future actions for the placement of capital? I saw news about dividends, and I really liked it. How many investors are there in the project? How many GXVC and GXE are sold?

Also to answer the other two questions about the number of investors and tokens sold, http://hg-erc20tracker-staging.herokuapp.com/#/ is the link to our own explorers where you can view all the latest Smiley
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

So for those who have been unable to use the telegram feed we have been doing a short update every Sunday evening for the past few weeks. Until we find a better alternative (maybe an email list for example?) then I'll post the info on this thread for all to see as well!

Sunday Sunset Summary #001
13/05/2018
#1 We shared a few screenshots from the forthcoming app (ask if you'd like the link!)

#2 We first announced "We shall be putting together a hackathon! Although we're still working out the precise details, the goal of the event shall be 'Integration of future payment capabilities'. More details to be announced soon!"

#3 And finally we mentioned  "we will need a select group of 5 volunteers to beta test for us! If you'd like to be one of the first to test the platform then watch this space!"  
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

Week two...!

Sunday Sunset Summary #002
20/05/2018
#1 "The time is nearly upon us! After much blood, sweat and tears, the grand reveal of our new identity will be arriving this Friday!! "

#2 "The dev team have been checking milestone after milestone over the past few weeks with work on the exchange! Currently in alpha version 0.7.4. and with Civic KYC and Google 2FA already integrated into the platform, beta testing is right around the corner! So, this week we'll be putting a short list together for our group of 5 beta testers. If you'd like your name on the list then let us know! "

#3 "As if that wasn't good news enough, we are in the final stages of devising a brand new bounty campaign (with a unique little twist!) and influencers package to coincide with the rebrand! "  
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

Week three...!

Sunday Sunset Summary #003
27/05/2018
#1  "Genevieve has officially become,      Crypto Union! Following the short transition period, GXE shall become  UR and GXVC shall become  DA"

#2 "Development Flash
This week the dev team have made our first manual Atomic Swap between Bitcoin main network and Litecoin main network! Atomic Swaps allow people to exchange one cryptocurrency for another, in an automatic fashion, without the need for a trusted third party. This is similar to the way our distributed exchange works and is a huge leap forward in the finalization of our exchange. Great work guys!  "

#3 "This week the crucial first steps of applying for a banking license in Malta has begun! The new services of this side of the product will be unveiled progressively over the course of the week!  "
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

Smart a 0 with a line in it.

That is a symbol. A symbol that is recognizable. A symbol that is one of its kind.

(or minuscule: ) is a vowel and a letter used in the Danish, Norwegian, Faroese, and Southern Sami languages. It is mostly used as a representation of mid front rounded vowels, such as [] and [], except for Southern Sami where it is used as an [oe] diphthong.

I like the symbol. Because it is authentic, original and remarkable.

Appears outstanding, memorable and kool.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

Where can I find your website to get more information? I'm interested and I'd like to know who the team members are. Thanks!
Dragunov_5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

Where can I find your website to get more information? I'm interested and I'd like to know who the team members are. Thanks!

Hiya dude. I am following them for a long time.

They are amazing people.

Start Checking out their twitter.

https://twitter.com/OCryptoUnion
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

For Information Check these pages.

O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

Hi guys! Thanks for your fantastic comments, (and special thanks to Bitgenius777 for advocating our cause so much in these forums)! For the time being, we are currently frantically working away behind the scenes to produce a website that will be able to explain everything we're doing here in a way that everyone can understand. In the meantime, the best sources of information for all involved in are the links given above and also this thread, we shall also be updating our company Linkedin profile as a matter of priority as soon as possible and you'll be able to check out our team there very soon!

O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

Hi again guys! We've just published another quick article on Medium about the project! It's all about the definition of a 'Crypto Union'. I'd love it if you could find a second or two to share it around!
Thanks as always!
Ben Smiley

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/what-is-a-crypto-union-cd118004bae3
Jane9711

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

Great coin. This coin is gonna be big I think.
RickJansen

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

I hope we can like have a telegram airdrop and give everyone like 10 to 50 GXE and GXVC coins for adding to Telegram. Liking on FB. Follow on Twitter, and more other behaviors to create win-win like situation.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

I hope we can like have a telegram airdrop and give everyone like 10 to 50 GXE and GXVC coins for adding to Telegram. Liking on FB. Follow on Twitter, and more other behaviors to create win-win like situation.

We've got a unique idea for a little twist to put on a bounty campaign that we're working on as we speak Wink  All will be revealed in good time...
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

Hi everybody! Just wanted to let you all know that we'll be putting together a short series of articles over the coming days to explain a little about what each of the products on our platform will be and how they will work!

Can't wait to share them with you!
Grande2018

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

So for those who have been unable to use the telegram feed we have been doing a short update every Sunday evening for the past few weeks. Until we find a better alternative (maybe an email list for example?) then I'll post the info on this thread for all to see as well!

Sunday Sunset Summary #001
13/05/2018
#1 We shared a few screenshots from the forthcoming app (ask if you'd like the link!)

#2 We first announced "We shall be putting together a hackathon! Although we're still working out the precise details, the goal of the event shall be 'Integration of future payment capabilities'. More details to be announced soon!"

#3 And finally we mentioned  "we will need a select group of 5 volunteers to beta test for us! If you'd like to be one of the first to test the platform then watch this space!"  

w0w this is yuuuuge news.

YUUUGE.
Grande2018

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

Week two...!

Sunday Sunset Summary #002
20/05/2018
#1 "The time is nearly upon us! After much blood, sweat and tears, the grand reveal of our new identity will be arriving this Friday!! "

#2 "The dev team have been checking milestone after milestone over the past few weeks with work on the exchange! Currently in alpha version 0.7.4. and with Civic KYC and Google 2FA already integrated into the platform, beta testing is right around the corner! So, this week we'll be putting a short list together for our group of 5 beta testers. If you'd like your name on the list then let us know! "

#3 "As if that wasn't good news enough, we are in the final stages of devising a brand new bounty campaign (with a unique little twist!) and influencers package to coincide with the rebrand! "  

This news is yuge too. Plus it proves you are proactive, that is like one of the 7 habits of effectiveness.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

This is exactly what Crypto Union does! brings together a society of members, all of whom share the same financial goals and values, pooling together their crypto assets through securitized tokens, and in doing so, becoming co-owners of the cooperative.

Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:10:34 PM

A Lion is a symbol of Power, Wisdom, Royalty. Dignity, Courage, Justice. Dominion, Authority

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/relaunch-%C3%B8-crypto-union-7a06bb8e3473

My free translation.

I like the graphic and visual design. High Quality and Clean. Also imaginative.

The symbolic interpretation seems to signify things like: Thinking Big, Thinking on a planetary level. Using Lion as a significant and powerful authority.

The last is that matrix style resonance. Just note this is me romanticizing the future era of coded, digitized and technologized reality.

The lion is piercing its resonance, frequency with a roar, into the matrix of earth and civilization. The roar is causing a ripple into computable physics (Matrix).

Cryptounion wants to signify its dominion, marketleader, as a financial ecosystem branching towards its specialization, as hedgefund crypto manager.

Maybe, be like a major hedgefund organisation that invests in multiple "real life": Projects, businesses, coins, tokens, infrastructures, ecosystems and distribute the dividends to all the participants.

I dunno who designed this, but there is some deep thought init.

Got lots of respect for Crypto Union.

Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:32:59 PM

There seems to me, multiple implications on a cosmological and planetary level.

There can be seen 6 planets I think, on the poster with the lion, who puts his big large paws on Planet Earth/Gaia...

It is also important to fuel the multiple desires of people:

Fill peoples mind with multiple open interpretations like, possibly: Entertainment, speculation, controversy, conspiracy, fantasy, reverence, admiration, occultism, significance, culture, euphoria, pride, amazement, awe, inspiration, art, spectacular graphics, high quality, greatness, and more.

Just me brainstorming, and having fun.

Just have a really great feeling with Crypto Union.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

So is Democratic Banking like a service... - I mean this time a Hedgefund is like a Data miner, who constructs a system of categorical and classified information, and then shares all results, and people can pick and choose, how they want to invest with tokenized companies. Each token, currency, coin, share what you want to call it, is created, when audited, qualified by Crypto Union to be part of the Portfolio of possible prospects. Just so you know I am just a noob don't know nothing about Banking... But I can just imagine...

But that seems almost like Binance Exchange. But the only twist, apparantly is that Fabien has connections with France, IVory Coast and some other parts of the world Plus investing in real life projects, who are brought under a system like a Gov. Backed by government I heard.

Also ofcourse. It is a hedgefund company or maybe it isn't, maybe I am using outdated terminology. Maybe it is called democratic banking. Banking for the 99%... No monopoly, rich only. No every one can participate.

Including the unbanked.

This is not small innovation... I think it is a big transformation of the financial ecosystem!
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

This project feels almost philanthropic or effective altruism like. But the fun part is, that it is a bit of both. Helping ourselves and helping 2nd and 3rd world countries to thrive into the new digital economy, the new world economy. Win-win.

Also there are a couple of geniuses, designing Crypto Union from scratch. I see genius at work... Took me a while to get it, to get to know the big future of Crypto Union.

O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

A Lion is a symbol of Power, Wisdom, Royalty. Dignity, Courage, Justice. Dominion, Authority

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/relaunch-%C3%B8-crypto-union-7a06bb8e3473

My free translation.

I like the graphic and visual design. High Quality and Clean. Also imaginative.

The symbolic interpretation seems to signify things like: Thinking Big, Thinking on a planetary level. Using Lion as a significant and powerful authority.

The last is that matrix style resonance. Just note this is me romanticizing the future era of coded, digitized and technologized reality.

The lion is piercing its resonance, frequency with a roar, into the matrix of earth and civilization. The roar is causing a ripple into computable physics (Matrix).

Cryptounion wants to signify its dominion, marketleader, as a financial ecosystem branching towards its specialization, as hedgefund crypto manager.

Maybe, be like a major hedgefund organisation that invests in multiple "real life": Projects, businesses, coins, tokens, infrastructures, ecosystems and distribute the dividends to all the participants.

I dunno who designed this, but there is some deep thought init.

Got lots of respect for Crypto Union.

Thanks for your insights! A lot of effort and scrutinization has gone into trying to create a strong brand identity that will resonate with people, so it's hugely gratifying to see that it doesn't go unnoticed!

I personally couldn't agree more with what you say about letting peoples minds fill with multiple open interpretations. I think brand identity in that way should be almost like the lyrics to a really good song, ultimately the song is the same song to everyone who hears it in a literal sense, but people can choose to accentuate the parts that are most significant to what they are trying to get, what they need from the song/product/service etc...
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

So is Democratic Banking like a service... - I mean this time a Hedgefund is like a Data miner, who constructs a system of categorical and classified information, and then shares all results, and people can pick and choose, how they want to invest with tokenized companies. Each token, currency, coin, share what you want to call it, is created, when audited, qualified by Crypto Union to be part of the Portfolio of possible prospects. Just so you know I am just a noob don't know nothing about Banking... But I can just imagine...

But that seems almost like Binance Exchange. But the only twist, apparantly is that Fabien has connections with France, IVory Coast and some other parts of the world Plus investing in real life projects, who are brought under a system like a Gov. Backed by government I heard.

Also ofcourse. It is a hedgefund company or maybe it isn't, maybe I am using outdated terminology. Maybe it is called democratic banking. Banking for the 99%... No monopoly, rich only. No every one can participate.

Including the unbanked.

This is not small innovation... I think it is a big transformation of the financial ecosystem!

In terms of the services and platforms themselves, you're not incorrect in your evaluations. I'm a noob myself when it comes to the world of banking and finance outside of the things we all learn when getting involved in crypto, a few short years ago the only Fiat I'd ever heard of was a Punto! But since being a part of this project, first as an investor and now as a rookie team member, I can say the vision is much more unique than almost like Binance with a twist (hopefully one day we will be as well known as Binance though fingers crossed!).  The medium posts we'll be putting out shortly will definitely shed light on the product platform being created and the way in which we aim to eclipse the traditional way of banking Wink  (Ben)

O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

Hi all! For those who can't access the telegram group here is our weekly summary!

Sunday Sunset Summary #004
03/06/2018

#1 We have another new face officially joining the team this week! Welcome to  Crypto Union, Julie! Julie shall be joining us as our Front-end UI/UX developer and brings with her a wealth of talent, expertise and knowledge to the team.

#2 We have finalised the position paper and are awaiting its imminent return from the branding agency. The paper will outline every aspect of and serve as a short-form version of the whitepaper to give a non-technical description of everything we will achieve over the coming months and exactly how we aim to do so.

#3 Also this week, we've been getting the house of social media in order. We have a new Reddit, Bitcointalk thread, as well as a fresh look for Twitter, Facebook and Medium (for which we shall have more articles coming this next couple of days!). Last on the list is the Linkedin, which will be ready in the next couple of days, at most! So not long and you'll be able to see all of the gorgeous guys and girls behind the scenes here (if you want to!). Are there any other spaces you'd like to see us represented in? Let us know!
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

Hi all!

In case you haven't already seen, yesterday we published a new Medium post! DA: The Future of Asset-Backed Cryptocurrencies!

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/%C3%B8da-the-future-of-asset-backed-cryptocurrencies-2deb4e2cdf26

Please, like, share and let me know if you have any questions (I might not have all the answers, but I will know someone who does!).

Ben
bazhin111

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

Well dev, when will your website and technical document be released to find out more information about what you really represent, thank you Smiley
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

Well dev, when will your website and technical document be released to find out more information about what you really represent, thank you Smiley

Hi Bazhin!

The position paper will be next, we are just waiting on its return from the branding agency, shortly after that the website will follow!

Jane9711

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

I am shocked at the Marketcap Price of this coin. It is so cheap and high quality concept, it is almost to good to be true!

It should be 3 times the market cap price atleast, which is still cheap...
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

I am shocked at the Marketcap Price of this coin. It is so cheap and high quality concept, it is almost to good to be true!

It should be 3 times the market cap price atleast, which is still cheap...

Hi Jane!
Thanks for your kind comment! We're very confident in the philosophy that 'if we build it they will come' Wink
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

In my memory palace and KMS, I put CU in a special place. I can view it shape in 3d (4d costs 3 months practice) and 100 details, with their variables and number (multivariable factor analysis). Interconnecting CU with the new paradigm of Blockchain rennessaince leaders into a  Type-1 Civilization on Kadashev Scale- CU has many competitive advantageous - Speed, Efficiency, Indiscriminate participation, Global participation - Fintech - Revolutionary Fintech methods into Commodification of utilities, value, items, currencies, assets. Higher and Easier Accessibility to funding all kinds of shapes and volume of Businesses, Backed up by Gov, Banks Using the most powerful Assets.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

Hi all!

We've just posted our latest Medium article! Pay; crypto-credit payments!

https://medium.com/@OCryptoUnion/%C3%B8pay-crypto-credit-payments-510a93c6a6a

Please check it out, spread the word and feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Ben
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

By utilizing Lombard credit mechanics, will offer the worlds first crypto credit card! pay will offer credit on transactional payments collateralized by a choice of four cryptocurrencies  BTC, ETH, DA and UR. Simply, send your compatible cryptocurrency to the mobile applications wallet, and youre free to spend anywhere, anytime! All with the added benefit of knowing that you do not have to liquidate your position, thereby, avoiding capital gains tax liabilities.

Me like Creditcards.

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

watching!! Smiley
Ontological0

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

We got 3 new coins...

Don't be surprised they will have synergetic relationship, and build on each others successes...

This is gonna be a big coin in the future...

Very promising.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

Thanks again for the awesome comments!

Don't forget we'll be doing our weekly updates summary at about 6pm (GMT) tomorrow evening in the telegram group Smiley 

Suharjo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

Projects with concepts and goals are really good. But it is not clear what future prospects and strategies will be used by the team to make the project attractive to investors. Hopefully there will be a good development for the future so that this good project can be realized.
Locker5000

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

People who want to know the team behind this coin.

Note: This is not the current team, this is an old team from February 2018. Most likely all the team members are working, also I think a few team members have been added.
Thought I share this, because it is amazing!

Reference source: https://icoslot.com/en/ico/genevieve-vc/

Team
Juan Livingston
Ethereum Developer
Marco Castiglione
Ethereum Developer
Faisal Bhatti
Growth and Communications
Fatima Castiglione Maldonado
Ethereum Lead Developer
Adli Takkal Bataille
Head of Strategic Development
Marco Castigllone
Ethereum Developer
Fabien Dureuil
CEO/Founder
Dragos Roman
Graphic Designer
Fatima Maldonado
Ethereum Lead Developer
Fablen Dureuil
CEO/Founder
Fabien Lawson
Legal Adviser

Duane Kirkpatrick
Head of Investment and Project Analysis
Legal Adviser
Fortun B. Ahoulouma
Advisors
James Leyba
Blockchain Advisor
Fortuné B. Ahoulouma
Legal Advisor

Locker5000

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

Pay; crypto-credit payments!

Bitcoin, and the underlying blockchain technology, undeniably, is changing the face of global finance by way of its decentralized structure; however, with that said, it is difficult to argue that the space has surpassed its infancy. Many cryptocurrency users often encounter troubling barriers to exit. Very few cryptocurrency platforms offer fiat currency support; accessing the underlying value is becoming a prominent challenge for many cryptocurrency users. In addition, tax implications and associated transaction fees can further-complicate the prospect.

Read further.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:31:38 AM

People who want to know the team behind this coin.

Note: This is not the current team, this is an old team from February 2018. Most likely all the team members are working, also I think a few team members have been added.
Thought I share this, because it is amazing!

Reference source: https://icoslot.com/en/ico/genevieve-vc/

Team
Juan Livingston
Ethereum Developer
Marco Castiglione
Ethereum Developer
Faisal Bhatti
Growth and Communications
Fatima Castiglione Maldonado
Ethereum Lead Developer
Adli Takkal Bataille
Head of Strategic Development
Marco Castigllone
Ethereum Developer
Fabien Dureuil
CEO/Founder
Dragos Roman
Graphic Designer
Fatima Maldonado
Ethereum Lead Developer
Fablen Dureuil
CEO/Founder
Fabien Lawson
Legal Adviser

Duane Kirkpatrick
Head of Investment and Project Analysis
Legal Adviser
Fortun B. Ahoulouma
Advisors
James Leyba
Blockchain Advisor
Fortuné B. Ahoulouma
Legal Advisor

There have been a few changes since this list was originally posted but the core of the team remains the same with some notable additions since then Smiley
I'll post an updated list here asap!
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

Here is the latest list I can compile for everyone involved in the project Smiley

Core Team

Fabien DUREUIL
Adli Takkal BATAILLE
Romain CABIROL
Florent BARRE:
Faisal BHATTI

Marketing & Sales

Nazim MORERA
Benot HUGUET
Franck MITHIEUX
Ben SUNDERLAND

Identity & Brand

LORD
Julie BENAM
Lucile BATAILLE
Sbastien BINIECK

Finance

Eric SORENSEN
Boris FIEVET

Development

Jean-Baptiste DANIEL
Fatima Castiglione Maldonado (and her team!)

Legal

Thibault VERBIEST
Florent GASSIES
Sidney LICHTENSTEIN
Jean BARROUILLET

There's every chance I may have missed off a few names so sorry to anybody who isn't on there and should be, I have only compiled this quickly Smiley
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Changing the team is not a good idea, it scares investors away. One thing to add new and replacement fraught

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

Changing the team is not a good idea, it scares investors away. One thing to add new and replacement fraught

I totally understand what you're saying. We've definitely added a few new faces and unfortunately, some people have had to be replaced as we have grown, the main make up of the team remains the same though Smiley
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

Kyc is pretty neat.... Gives O more credibility, efficiency, status, professionalism and accessibility to name a few.

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/kyc-update-57abe2992e72
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

Comeon we don't do Fud around here.

Your argument lack substance and significance.

You can't claim a mutation is either positive or negative. A fallacy of causation and indication is wrong use of logical reasoning.

Calling something outright Fraught is pretty much a FUD. We don't use words like this here. Apparantly you want someone to sell low, to you init?

Replacement is normal... I keep replacing my quality...

It is called company reorganization. Improving standard and quality of staff.

A company that keeps transforming and mutating is better, and proves developmental approaches.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:17:28 PM

Babos our Russian Friend is proficient at fudding.

Come and look at his BTCthread full of Fudding Messages.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Now, in the Summer of 2018, Genevieve has utilized its equity to begin to nurture its ambitions of a fully self-sufficient system of democratic banking, proving a platform real-world financial services necessary for the crypto-economy. An evolved product platform that enables that original ambitions of Genevieve to come to life, whilst building the infrastructure of other services around it in order to ensure its long-term stability and ability to thrive in this volatile economy.

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/the-transition-from-genevieve-to-%C3%B8-44ebfb1561c3
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

Now, in the Summer of 2018, Genevieve has utilized its equity to begin to nurture its ambitions of a fully self-sufficient system of democratic banking, proving a platform real-world financial services necessary for the crypto-economy. An evolved product platform that enables that original ambitions of Genevieve to come to life, whilst building the infrastructure of other services around it in order to ensure its long-term stability and ability to thrive in this volatile economy.

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/the-transition-from-genevieve-to-%C3%B8-44ebfb1561c3

Thanks for sharing that here, buddy! And I hope everyone likes the article, please, don't forget to join the telegram group if you can!

https://t.me/joinchat/HHR9QENJAkigG0P3dcXr7A
XramTJ

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:55:54 PM

I hope the best for this project. Nowadays, traditional banking is not a big deal.
Dragunov_5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

I hope the best for this project. Nowadays, traditional banking is not a big deal.

Yeah, totally. I mean we can have now like Crypto Union as our Bank. Pay with Creditcard, and get dividends.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

Yeah, totally. I mean we can have now like Crypto Union as our Bank. Pay with Creditcard, and get dividends.

And there are more perks and benefits that we've still got up our sleeve to tell you about soon as welll Wink
Ben
relaxx

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

Thank you Sir, for your constant updates, it's very important for us! But there are some issues related to the Bitpatrion exchange, we are not sure of the reliability of this site, because they do not fulfill their duties and there are constant failures and interruptions in work, delays in crediting deposits. Is it planned to place tokens on more reliable exchanges? Will there be a new bounty company? When is it planned to produce new tokens?
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

Thank you Sir, for your constant updates, it's very important for us! But there are some issues related to the Bitpatrion exchange, we are not sure of the reliability of this site, because they do not fulfill their duties and there are constant failures and interruptions in work, delays in crediting deposits. Is it planned to place tokens on more reliable exchanges? Will there be a new bounty company? When is it planned to produce new tokens?

Hey there, thanks for the appreciation Smiley
As for your concerns with bitpaction, it is something we have raised as a team and are aware of the problems they're having particularly, with deposits and withdrawals. I think, personally, they are working hard over on their end to sort these issues though. That said however we are looking very closely into listing upon other exchanges as well in order to provide more options for people to get involved. And yes there is a bounty campaign coming soon and there will be alot of info regarding the tokens coming soon also, watch this space Wink 
Thanks again for all your support guys, Ben.
Dragunov_5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

I just hope, we gonna get on a top 10 Exchange like Hitbtc.. So we can get on coinmarketcap next.

Would be kool for my 13490 GXE coins.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

I just hope, we gonna get on a top 10 Exchange like Hitbtc.. So we can get on coinmarketcap next.

Would be kool for my 13490 GXE coins.

Definitely something we're working towards, buddy!
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

DEX will be powered by the Union Revolution token (UR), formerly, GXE. Listing fees on will be payable in UR. Given that UR extends equity rights to token holders, profits accrued by way of such listing and trading fees will facilitate quarterly dividend distributions.

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/%C3%B8dex-traditional-finance-through-securitization-a0b175fda5e0
Retinol

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

Ben, hello!
I bought more than 100,000 GXVC, what will happen to these tokens? What do you recommend doing with them? can I buy GXE now or wait for the sale to start UR or DEX?
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

Rebranding a project that is interesting because they collect resources to get a secure income and then used to fund a project
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Good morning, everyone!

We are pleased to share with you our first version of our brand new position paper!
There are still some modifications to make, that's why it will be updated regularly!
Feel free to give your opinion  Smiley

You can find it HERE!

Romain

Mr Airdrops

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

Crypto Union look like an idea and experiemental idea and not really idea built by peoples also because it looks solid and good for the market adoption but it still new and i follows your twitter and look for more news
Ontological0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

Crypto Union look like an idea and experiemental idea and not really idea built by peoples also because it looks solid and good for the market adoption but it still new and i follows your twitter and look for more news

1. All, if not most companies aren't really emulation or imitation.

2. Most companies are by default experimentalistic in crypto domain. So your argument lacks subsistence, or is irrelevant in life general.

3. Not really build by people, are you fudding? To get cheap coins. Bringing up unlogical arguments. You look weird writing...

4. What has graphics to do with anything?? People look at the Whitepaper, and the propositional Value.. YOu are clearly fudding.

5. It is not really new, if you study the reputation of the team, they have been working on this core concept for years... Also they have great track record.

Ontological0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

Rebranding a project that is interesting because they collect resources to get a secure income and then used to fund a project

Each person who might desire to diversify their portfolio, can consider CU's proposition.

I mean a lot of us crypto investors, might think about conserving a percentage of our total budget or finance into liquidity with low volatility, and with stable growth and a higher degree of certainty....

Also no time spend on analysis, just leave it to the HedgeFund experts.

I don't know anything as of yet, like Crypto Union, that can secure finances and assets (with realistic expectations) like Crypto Union can in the cryptoworld.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:01:50 PM

Marketcap Projected is 30 million or 3 cent per coin with 1 Billion Coin Supply of ODA...

There are 100 million GXE coins, now sold at 5 cents... Which is a Mcap of 5 million... Also Coins unsold will be burned...

Getting 6x return is pretty reasonable...

Anyone who wants this incentive can ponder about it.

Check the Current Trading on GXE
https://www.bitpaction.com/#/market/GXE-BTC

All I can say. GXE is going to be big....

It is getting bigger and better, more and more it is developed....

Wish you all good luck.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

The Team is busy with:

We're currently creating and testing different profiles with different allocations between Real Estates, SME's, cryptos... In order to have the best financial structure to offer.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 122

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

Maybe you can publish the list of your team members as well as advisors on your website and not only on your whitepaper. The link for the team is not working.

Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

Maybe you can publish the list of your team members as well as advisors on your website and not only on your whitepaper. The link for the team is not working.

Dude that is a great tip.
Dragunov_5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

I enjoy this read...

This coin is amazing!!

This platform of products, controlled and owned by its members, will be the first of its kind, a crypto union. Because banking doesnt matter anymore.

O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

Indeed an awesome point, we are updating the bugs noted tomorrow so thank you!

Also, apologies that personally I have been unable to respond to you all over the weekend, as some of you may know I was among the team attending the Komodo meetup at which we gave the first live demo of the app in action to the crowd! I will go back over all your question above now, thanks for your patience and support guys!

Ben
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

Hi again everybody!

So obviously there's been a lot going on over the past few weeks but after the recent updates with Telegram, we have decided the best thing to do is start moving our community over to discord.

With the website and position paper now live, development of the app going into beta, the upcoming token burn and integration with the Komodo platform, now is the time to really start telling everyone you know about what we're trying to build here guys! So, I implore you all, I need all of you who can to take the time to join our discord channel and invite every crypto enthusiast you know to come to take a look at us!

So many thanks in advance and thanks for all the nice comments and posts again guys, every single one of them is appreciated!

https://discord.gg/c85bdRq

Ben
Dragunov_5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

I am gonna build an argument map, then formate an advertising campaign with excellent arguments for others to adopt ODA...

I have tested and experiment ROI of excellent arguments on Bitcointalkthread, and it has very high ROI, depending on volume, 100 to 300% and long term exposure maybe even 1000%.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

Hi all!

Just a quick flash that we made an announcement about our next CONFIRMED exchange listing exclusively on our new Discord channel last night! If you want to know more than, unfortunately, Romain has told me thats all I'm allowed to say on here so you'll either have to join us on Discord or wait  Cheesy   so why not come join us on Discord!? It only takes a second!

Ben

O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

And just like that, we are officially listed upon Mercatox!!!

https://twitter.com/MercatoxCom/status/1012311907594842113

If you're on Twitter please retweet and help spread the word!!!

A massive thumbs up to the guys behind the scenes here who have been working so hard on these important next steps, if you want to be the first to hear whats next then come on over and join our Discord channel!

https://t.co/T8PNtjIvEZ 

Ben

O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

https://twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/1012326461896843264  

Just going to leave that there for you all Smiley

Ben
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

Hey guys, if you haven't already checked out the position paper then please do!

https://ocryptounion.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/OCryptoUnion_PP_EN.pdf

https://i.imgur.com/PDQyyYN.png

We'd genuinely love any feedback/questions you guys have about the project, either on here or in our Discord channel;
https://discord.gg/tdK7ehn

Ben
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

Hey everyone!

Our first product app is ready to go and we need some beta testers!

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/beta-test-access-competition-2092547c2e1c

Ontological0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

Crypto Union is the first of its
kind, a cryptocurrency cooperative
a Crypto Union!
A Crypto Union consists of its
members, who collectively share the
same goals and objectives. United
by common values, members are
co-owners of the organisation by
way of acquired tokens that extend
legal and economic shareholder
rights. Such an ownership structure,
a Crypto Union, offers versatility
and diversity with respect to
available cryptocurrency banking
products and consultancy services.
Accrued profit is reinvested into the
organisation, further-benefitting
members and the larger community.
Using blockchain protocols, the
Union is built on registers that make
it possible to combine security,
efficiency and transparency. At
the forefront of financial and
technological innovation, Crypto
Union () leads with its signature
Cross-Blockchain Security Token
(CBST)

https://ocryptounion.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/OCryptoUnion_PP_EN.pdf
mindspin311

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

This is just a SCAM coin.

This is the 3rd rebranding they've done. It's a pyramid scheme where they don't give anything back to the early investors. They've recommended people use another scam exchange (bitpaction) that has since gone belly up losing people tons of coins. They ban anyone who questions them.

Don't fall for it. If you were unlucky enough to buy anything, sell the first chance you get. It's not that it couldn't be worth anything in the future, it's that every few months they do a new "rebranding" swap which makes the former coin worthless. Then they do some new ICO devaluing the former coin by 10X. They did this first with GXVC at $1.00 USD and then did GXVC at $0.10 USD.

Do the research. Look up anything on Genevieve (GXC, GXVC, GXE) and any other obscure coins they come up with next. See if any of this adds up. It doesn't. Very little out there other than the blogs they post. Nothing but a SCAM coin.

ETH: 0x090ffc278ed53b451417a14ad4eed47408de3c18
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

Hi Mindspin.

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear you've been affected by the problems at bitpaction. As soon as I personally became aware of issues arising at that exchange I put out a message to everyone in the community via telegram and Discord that we recommended that nobody leave any assets stored on the exchange. That said, whilst I feel your pain, it is completely unjust to say it is the fault of the team here that an exchange we were listed upon had issues. We were a customer of bitpactions services and are as distressed by all of this as anyone.

Secondly, yes, Genevieve originally started as GXC and then became GXE and GXVC. Now, following the rebranding, we want our tokens to be the first cross-blockchain security tokens. The swap from GXE to UR is a fantastic opportunity for us to achieve this and utilize the amazing technology of the Komodo platform. Whilst, we might not have been able to make all of this information 100% clear yet, again your claims are unjustified. There are many projects in crypto, just like in real-world business start-ups, that fall by the wayside and do not succeed. Overt 1000 projects in the crypto space are classified as 'dead 'projects' (https://www.ccn.com/research-over-1000-cryptocurrencies-are-dead-projects/) but is not one of them. Since the inception of the project, the idea has been forced to expand and evolve, and the team have stayed true to early investors at every step in working diligently to keep this project not only surviving but growing and moving nearer to bigger and bigger goals.

Again, the future of the project here is gaining momentum every day. We'll be releasing more clarification and details of everything and anything you could want to know about the upcoming Komodo asset chain launch, the token burn and our progress in obtaining the relevant banking licences.

From everyone at the team, we like to thank the silent majority of you who have continued to stay patient and keep the faith in us throughout the journey. The road may not always be smooth but we see clearer trails ahead.

Ben

Discord; https://discord.gg/tdK7ehn

Position Paper; https://ocryptounion.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/OCryptoUnion_PP_EN.pdf

O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:01:17 AM

https://i.imgur.com/LbLtVEW.jpg

Last nights weekly update summary, we do one every Sunday evening at around 6pm GMT in our Discord and Telegram Ann channels!

https://t.me/OCryptoUnionAnnouncements

Ben
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

More great news everyone, we've launched our new bounty campaign!!!

Please head over to;  https://t.co/oOXhARYIyK to read all about it!

For any questions relating to the campaign please direct them to @guerillafaz on our Discord group!

Ben
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

So for everyone joining the beta testing (still a few places remaining!) we made a quick little 2-minute video to show off  pay! Check it out as soon as you get chance!!! 

https://youtu.be/FIikJ_5VSes

Please retweet/share/comment/like as much as you possibly can guys and girls! We need to show the world what we're building here!!!

Ben
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

If you haven't heard about Crypto Pool yet then check it out!

With Pay you'll not only be able to bake/delegate your $XTZ , but you can also use them as collateral to make purchase with!

https://ocryptopool.co/   

https://i.imgur.com/M5pw8fJ.png
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:24:17 AM

If you haven't heard about Crypto Pool yet then check it out!

With Pay you'll not only be able to bake/delegate your $XTZ , but you can also use them as collateral to make purchase with!

https://ocryptopool.co/   

looks promising once the project, let alone the team involved also like his also experienced, I am sure with the concept that many benefits for the future of this project will be able to compete with other projects and able to achieve success, smoothly continue for this project.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:24:48 AM

I still do not understand with the projects you develop this first and I will follow the development of your project in the future hopefully more evolved and many who support it.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

I still do not understand with the projects you develop this first and I will follow the development of your project in the future hopefully more evolved and many who support it.

It simply means that as well as being able to use BTC, ETH, KMD, GXE, and GXVC in pay app you'll also soon be able to use XTZ. We're evolving everyday. Thanks for your support, Kriptos! If ever there's anything you're unsure of about the project you can drop me a message in the Discord channel https://discord.gg/tdK7ehn  

Ben
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

Have you seen the latest update on our EMI license progress yet? Check it out!

https://twitter.com/OCryptoUnion/status/1019540600243326976  

https://i.imgur.com/MOedpsh.png

Bitgenius777

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:23:28 PM

Task Level: Very Simple
Time: Less than 10 Minutes.
ROI: x1000 Average 30 to 100 likes per FB account.
Who: Everyone who got a Facebook Account with any number of friends.
When: ASAP
Why: Because you want Crypto Union of millions of members, price to go to Jupiter.

For some of you precious individuals out there, who have forgotten.

1. You can invite all your friends to like this page:
https://www.facebook.com/OCryptoUnion/

2. Click on https://www.facebook.com/OCryptoUnion/
Go to >> Invite your friends to like this Page

3. Select All, or the people you want.

4. Press Send Invites.
If All of you did it. We have 100k Likes in 2 weeks.

If you like this tip. Feel free to share this instruction with anyone who wants to promote Crypto Union to a 100k Page!

Have a wonderful day. You are needed and appreciated.

Remember we are a union, communion and team.

Yours,

Arsjaad Poese.

Dragunov_5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

This is the 3rd rebranding they've done. It's a pyramid scheme where they don't give anything back to the early investors. They've recommended people use another scam exchange (bitpaction) that has since gone belly up losing people tons of coins. They ban anyone who questions them.

Don't fall for it. If you were unlucky enough to buy anything, sell the first chance you get. It's not that it couldn't be worth anything in the future, it's that every few months they do a new "rebranding" swap which makes the former coin worthless. Then they do some new ICO devaluing the former coin by 10X. They did this first with GXVC at $1.00 USD and then did GXVC at $0.10 USD.

Do the research. Look up anything on Genevieve (GXC, GXVC, GXE) and any other obscure coins they come up with next. See if any of this adds up. It doesn't. Very little out there other than the blogs they post. Nothing but a SCAM coin.

Ohw there we go again... Claiming it is a scam...

How do you prove, it is a pyramid scheme?? Everyone got their Dividends paid out from January?

If it really was a scam. They wouldn't have a special department of communications, community manager, marketing manager and social media manager, who keeps communicating..

Also what about Transparancy... Also what about in the Medium... The sign of Conscientiousness, Ethics and Morality is when the CEO admits to his mistakes and failures, but also focus on constant improving its company.

Some if not most companies who have been an actual and real scam. Have been fleeing and escaping their duties, obligations and responsibilities.

No Fabien Sticks it out. He embraces his duties, obligations and responsibilities, and tries to up its game for the new Crypto Community.

The only people who are really to blame are those who run..
Dragunov_5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

You really like Fudding don't ya. It is pretty clear, that you might get banned if you keep on fudding like this. I mean encouraging people to sell their tokens is a clear orientation on fudding and buying cheap coins.

You can keep on fudding, but I won't allow it.

You also create false accusations and deceive others by giving false information and disinformation. Not kool dude. They have Rebranded it 1 time.

You can't compare 2017 with 2018. Crypto is changing from baby to adult in just 1 year... Your indication fallacies, and presumption fallacy are extreme, exagerated and full of fallacies.

The coins actual value is based on Mcap not just the coins value. So there again, you spread false misinformation. It was first MCAP of 16 mm, then projected in 16mm again, and now 30mm. Do your homework.

It is not a scam... You know what the actual definition of a scam is?
ICEtouch

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

The team have all linkedin profile. Amazing how it looks so professional.
ICEtouch

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project, so I don't have clear idea for now. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting to trade into.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:37:07 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project, so I don't have clear idea for now. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting to trade into.

Hi Ice! Thanks for joining us (and for your nice comments about our lovely LinkedIn profiles Smiley !) Hope you like what you see! If you've any questions about what we're doing or how to get involved just ask on here or come join us on Discord ( https://discord.gg/tdK7ehn  ) and chat with me and the rest of the team there!

Ben
bimboy1

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

see the concept and innovation of project Crypto Union look attractive and the existing team in it looks reliable in their field. but to realize the goal of this project is not something that is easy and it took no small amount of funds
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

it cannot be the first in any why, at least I have seen a few rental platform. there will be a lot of competition, not to mention the government regulations. big idea but I think it will be hard
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

it cannot be the first in any why, at least I have seen a few rental platform. there will be a lot of competition, not to mention the government regulations. big idea but I think it will be hard

Nothing worth doing is easy to do though, right? As far as regulation matters go, we are ahead of the game there, check our twitter feed / discord to see the updates we gave about our meetings with the MFSA last week.

Also, for those of you who don't use twitter, I posted this yesterday. Think it's pretty relevant to our cause.

https://i.imgur.com/c6pLVoy.png
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

Hi all! In case you haven't seen our latest Medium post yet we've published a little roadmap outlining the next few months and the journey to getting our EMI licence! Take a look!

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/a-new-big-bang-in-banking-87b0b8fc4cd6

Also, don 't forget that we publish a quick recap of the week's progress and announcements every Sunday evening in our Discord and Telegram Ann channels!

Ben

https://t.me/OCryptoUnionAnnouncements

ICEtouch

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

We are just starting.

O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

We are just starting ICE but to narcassistically quote myself in the last article "The top of the mountain is in clear sight"

Also, guys and girls, if you've not yet joined our bounty campaign yet then please check it out, still a couple of weeks to go on that and we still really really really need your help to spread the good word about !!

Retweets, mentions, blog posts, a Union can only reach its potential by bringing on board new members! With the launch of Pay sooo close we need you now more than ever!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4630242

Thanks as always!
Ben

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

a unique concept that offered by Crypto Union they can make banking project this can help everyone in the transaction

the banking system is quite serious. so far, there is not a perfectly perfect banking system, so I think. it is possible that this project will be able to improve the current situation and develop its strategy for improving this industry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:07:55 AM

a unique concept that offered by Crypto Union they can make banking project this can help everyone in the transaction

the banking system is quite serious. so far, there is not a perfectly perfect banking system, so I think. it is possible that this project will be able to improve the current situation and develop its strategy for improving this industry.
so far the project's banking concept much sought after investors and ended with success. Hopefully, this project can convince investors to join so that the target can be achieved and future success.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

Thanks Margary and Durudara! While we know it's no small feat, we're confident that when the world gets to try our services and see what we can do they will be knocking down our doors!
That said, as a Union, we rely on you guys and every member we have to help us spread the word and tell people why they should be excited!

Every tweet, blog or random person from the street you shout at about really does help!

Bitgenius777

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

Check out Pay Simulator:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J5KkT7f8RaFyGc9OlDOdyKJ76LrCBQ0b9FGpPg5ZEhM/edit#gid=0
Bitgenius777

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

Banking has been revolutionised since the 18th-century weavers sharing yarn and oatmeal, where, social trust has been moving towards a centralized body; however, in todays age of cryptocurrency, blockchain technology has opened the doors for decentralized banking, unanimous trust and a fair distribution of resources.

This is exactly what Crypto Union does! brings together a society of members, all of whom share the same financial goals and values, pooling together their crypto assets through securitized tokens, and in doing so, becoming co-owners of the cooperative.

As the worlds first crypto union, utilizes blockchain technology to offer efficiency, security and transparency by way of its social structure. By extension, ensures that all generated and surplus resources will be utilized in the financial interest of its members. is eclipsing the traditional way of banking.

timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:12:41 AM

I feel like rebranding was a wise idea, not every single first attempt at something is successful, you know what I'm saying?  Brand new name, fresh start, etc. I fee like this project has all the potential in the world right now.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

Thanks, Timmeyh!

The rebranding was a big decision but we definitely feel it was worth it moving forward!

The sky really is the limit for us now, in my humble opinion we are just baby-steps away from the moment the penny drops for the rest of the crypto world. When that happens, fasten your seatbelts Wink

Ben

P.S JOIN DISCORD !!!

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

First of all, you must provide bounty to become popular!
karl49b

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

It is also important to fuel the multiple desires of people))
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

First of all, you must provide bounty to become popular!

The bounty campaign is up and running Smiley
It's being managed by Faisal (@Guerillafaz in our Discord channel or Ge here) so if you've any questions about it send them over to him. He's had a couple of weeks away due to a medical emergency but will be back at his desk Monday.

And it sure is Karl, that's the ambition Smiley  
Jiren4

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

For Information Check these pages.

Locker5000

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

Would be kool for my 309000 GXE coins.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Hi Locker,

Obviously, for the short term the main focus is on delivering the products but of course it's something we're working on for the not so distant future Wink
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

I like the layout of this, i'll keep my eye on it has it grows.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

I like the layout of this, i'll keep my eye on it has it grows.

We'll be a household name name (for crypto people at least) before you know it Smiley !
I can't emphasis enough though how much we need you guys to help us spread the word! The more word of mouth we can get out there about the awesome stuff we're building here the more people will join our Union and the faster we'll take off!
riouspro6868

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

So. The time is ripe to go on an advertising campaign of Crypto Union, and maybe find qualified candidates to join the alliance of Crypto Union... Meaning "Networking" approaching individuals who share close promixity and closeness with our niche or industry. How we can go about this? We can Approach individuals on Linkedin, Youtube Celebrities, Twitter and other websites that ye could find some great individuals to be represent the hopes and dreams of many investors, team members, community members and other participant agencies.
Locker5000

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

SUMMARY
18 // TEAM MEMBERS //
4 // DEFINITION: CRYPTO UNION //
5 // BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION //
9 // CRYPTOCURRENCIES: CONSTRAINTS & DIFFICULTIES //
10 // THE SOLUTION //
11 // PROJECT PHILOSOPHY //
12 // PRODUCTS & SERVICES //
16 // TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS //
8 // BRIDGING ECONOMIES //
17 // JOIN THE UNION //

https://ocryptounion.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/OCryptoUnion_PP_EN.pdf
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:15:03 AM

Hey all Smiley
Have you checked out our latest medium post yet?

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/why-cryptocurrencies-are-the-natural-evolution-of-money-7f125465aad4

Please give it a like and a share and help spread the word Smiley
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

Seeing the concept promoted by this project is very innovative, the Crypto Union project looks attractive and the team in it seems to have experienced in their fields. but to realize the purpose of this project is not an easy matter and requires a lot of funds, hopefully with a team that works hard and needs a vigorous promotion in order to get the support of many investors.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:42:11 AM

Is the sale in this project already underway? We will always look forward to the success of this project, by holding a reliable team, investors will always join this project.

UstadSoleh

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

Seeing the concept promoted by this project is very innovative, the Crypto Union project looks attractive and the team in it seems to have experienced in their fields. but to realize the purpose of this project is not an easy matter and requires a lot of funds, hopefully with a team that works hard and needs a vigorous promotion in order to get the support of many investors.
what you say it is true, this project does indeed have very good prospects for the future. and I believe in the manage by professional teams they could certainly attract many potential investors to join in this project. Although the current competition is getting tougher, but they definitely had a great strategy.

O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

Hi guys!

Indeed we are all working day and night to promote and attract new crypto people to . The market conditions of the past few weeks have not made things easy and for sure competition is getting tougher, but we are making more and more progress every single day.

And on that note, we have some awesome news to tell you all about later today so keep an eye on our social media  Smiley !

And yes allfriends you can trade GXE on https://mercatox.com/exchange/GXE/BTC and GXE and GXVC on http://radex.ai/

As always thanks for all your support guys!

Ben

O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:12:52 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 06:36:56 PM by O_Crypto_Union

It is with much pleasure we can share with you our latest partnership Smiley !!!

https://twitter.com/OCryptoUnion/status/1032651630951510017

Please R/T and like and share Smiley

Ben

PS: Everyone can help promote the partnership by upvoting on Reddit r/CryptoCurrency
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

we support this project so that later it can run according to the plan, and to achieve its expectations will also be easier. and hopefully with a lot of support it will also make the team more enthusiastic to develop this project.

ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:09:45 AM

Crypto Union project presence is an advancement in money crypto, because it presents convenience for money lovers, and Crypto Union as an alternative.
We all believe that I welcome the enthusiastic project. It will be more successful in the future.
success is always for Crypto Union.
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

Crypto Union project presence is an advancement in money crypto, because it presents convenience for money lovers, and Crypto Union as an alternative.
We all believe that I welcome the enthusiastic project. It will be more successful in the future.
success is always for Crypto Union.

With core values of trust and transparency, this platform was built as a Union, allowing users to become shareholders and be part of the revolution. Crypto Union offers a variety of expertly designed financial services designed for crypto economics.
Locker5000

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

I think we need to make a new Thread maybe.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

Thanks for all the great comments guys Smiley

I was actually thinking the exact same thing myself tbh Locker, I'll do that a little later today

Ben 
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

As mentioned, a new clean thread in the main Altcoin discussion thread Smiley

Please post anything to do with here now instead; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4950333.new#new
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:51:58 AM

This is a promising project and managed by an experienced team. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

Hey everyone ! If you've not joined us over on the other thread just to let you know that we're having an AMA with the Ark team tomorrow and we'd love to see you there! https://twitter.com/ArkEcosystem/status/1036671055346249729
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

it looks like the team in this project is always active in providing new information from this project, hopefully with the activity of the team it can be easier to attract investors to join this project so that success can also be achieved with satisfactory results.

Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

it looks like the team in this project is always active in providing new information from this project, hopefully with the activity of the team it can be easier to attract investors to join this project so that success can also be achieved with satisfactory results.
It's become a very good thing, because it can be more assured investors that all the team really worked hard in earnest to make this project a success.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:47:28 AM

It's become a very good thing, because it can be more assured investors that all the team really worked hard in earnest to make this project a success.
I hope that the team's hard work in managing and promoting this project will result in satisfying results for the success of the project.
geneisotope

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:10:16 AM

I am very supportive of the project and I will buy a card with the hope that the project will succeed in the future.
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

Hi guys, if you haven't already checked out our Medium article about our exclusive partnership deal with Paynetics -  a fully licensed and operational EU e-money institution, then give it a read now!

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/%C3%B8-partners-with-paynetics-fully-licensed-emi-46816e1c6bfe

Many thanks as always

Ben
O_Crypto_Union

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

With a great cooperation between aDapp, Tezos Mills and Crypto Union, we are pleased to announce the release of our Tezos delegation service! 👏

https://ocryptopool.co
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 03:49:13 PM

what you say it is true, this project does indeed have very good prospects for the future. and I believe in the manage by professional teams they could certainly attract many potential investors to join in this project. Although the current competition is getting tougher, but they definitely had a great strategy.

Today's competition is not more cruel, but more serious
projects become quite powerful
the team is responsible to its product
however, there is a lot of slag as well

Bitgenius777

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:30:55 PM

Reasons GXE swap to OUR will be x100

1. GXE is worth 0.10 USD can buy for 0.001 Cent on Mercatox x1000 on the way. Not kidding.
2. Paynetics deal made in September, in 5 weeks you can get a line of credit and a creditcard, then use Opay payment services
to spend in real world.
3. GXE will be swapped to OUR an Asset Chain like DEX.
4. OUR candidates are automatically shareholders, and receive Dividends payout!
5. OUR is better and more improved than NEXO.
6. OUR is a stablecoin backed by asset back loans
7. OUR alternative payment system in global financial crisis
8. OUR allows you to borrow money in fiat, without selling crypto
9. OUR allows you to purchase good and service everywhere in the world with credit card
10. OUR allows you to help hedge diversity to protect wealth.
ICEtouch

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:12:31 AM

The Ocryptounion community is alive and well. Discovered a discount of a price, mega gains coming.
Getting a bargain now soon huge gains. Hodl this coin, until we reach mars.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:58:43 PM

- OCU recreate the first financial ecosystem based on blockchain technology - have its own stable coin backed by bill and asset backed loan.

- OCU will be an alternative payment system in case of global financial crisis (like an insurance)

- OCU and the KSB stable coin help you to hedge and diversity to protect your wealth.

- OCU allow you to borrow money in fiat to avoid selling crypto in very low market value.

- OCU allows you to purchase goods and services everywhere in the word with its concierge services and debit your crypto or offer you a loan to pay later.
Yogibear86

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:50:48 AM

The first step we needed to take in order to accomplish our grand ambitions was to issue a cryptocurrency for anyone who needs a stable, tradable and reliable unit. https://medium.com/ocryptounion/the-story-of-ksb-a-komodo-stable-coin-is-born-1ddfab924209
Jiren4

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:07:09 PM

This coin is underappreciated. I am going to buy some GXE coins, to get a cheap head start on OUR.
Yogibear86

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:16:51 PM

GXE is going for a huge ride!! 500% until old high is reached, so much room left to grow + BTC going to the moon. Cant wait for Komodo Crowdfunding to be completed, I heard it is promising.. So much media attention. I cant believe the price where it is now!
Yogibear86

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:10:44 PM

- OCU recreate the first financial ecosystem based on blockchain technology - have its own stable coin backed by bill and asset backed loan.

- OCU will be an alternative payment system in case of global financial crisis (like an insurance)

- OCU and the KSB stable coin help you to hedge and diversity to protect your wealth.

- OCU allow you to borrow money in fiat to avoid selling crypto in very low market value.

- OCU allows you to purchase goods and services everywhere in the word with its concierge services and debit your crypto or offer you a loan to pay later.

I like this type of reasoning
Coingeta

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:31:00 PM

GXE is heading for a swap, I think lots of kool things are going to happen. I wanna be the first before that swap will skyrocket the price, don't wanna regret the gains that are coming.

Nice moves on the way. Much expectations, and real value will be gained on the way, study the teammembers in here:  https://ocryptounion.io/
Jiren4

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:40:04 AM

GXE swap is rocking already 6 million swapped.
Jiren4

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:02:50 PM

Anyone interested in swapping GXE coins to OUR can start in here.

Lots of stuff going to happen soon.

https://medium.com/@OCryptoUnion/now-its-time-to-swap-your-gxe-to-our-ad701eb9965c
ICEtouch

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:26:20 AM

The excitement with Ocryptounion is intensifying. We have 20 Team members working hard behind the scenes!! Strong business plan. Amazing Marketing. Interesting strategy. The community is growing day by day. More people want to be part of this company. Competitors are afraid of what Ocryptounion is about to present Q1.
Check out the powerful team in here: https://ocryptounion.io/team/
Jiren4

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:51:46 PM

Anyone who forgot to get on Discordapp Crypto Union. Here is your chance to get the exciting and relevant updates on Crypto Union progress go to: https://discord.gg/35QJGB
Jiren4

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:49:49 PM

OUR will get mindblowing results. Easy gains on the way. Much Value is being arranged in this compnay. We are all going to be wealthy with all the upcoming development being put in place! A real powerful company, great Team. Many community members. Awesome fundamentals. OUR launched already on Digitalprice.io. We can start trading and building Volume!
Coingeta

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:43:09 AM

I am grateful to be part of this community, company and love it.
This company, currency and business is doing great. The development is going on nicely and beautifully...  Wish so much success to the team...
CloudStrife1997

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:31:01 AM

The developer is pretty  active and busy working on its project.  A lot of updates coming. Cryptounion is continuously adding new features, and building a new strong movement. Community is getting bigger by the day. A low Sat coin you can hodl for years, and reap the big reward when the bullmarket starts, just like the altcoins at the end of 2017.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: