Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [Rebranding] Ø Crypto Union; because banking doesn't matter anymore.  (Read 25926 times)
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:22:59 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 10:52:39 AM by O_Crypto_Union

Ø Crypto Union;  a first of it's kind. A group comprised of members, all of whom, share financial goals and values.

By way of securitised tokens, participants of the project become co-owners, pooling their resources in order to generate secure income that is then used to fund projects and services that benefit the community. Profits are distributed as dividends to all shareholding members.

In the formation of Ø Crypto Union, we aspire to innovate and build a first, a true cryptocurrency cooperative. One that is both, forward facing and adaptably evolving, toward the future, whilst taking advantage of the opportunities of the present in order to best-obtain the shared goals of the collective.

Ø Crypto Union aims to become the future of Democratic Banking.

Utilizing a dedicated team of men and women with backgrounds in finance, technology, marketing and many other varied professions, the objective of Ø Crypto Union will be to offer a unique tri-product platform that will eclipse the traditional way of banking.

The Big Bang of Banking.  

https://ocryptounion.io/

https://i.imgur.com/nS02Kwv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0Z5EvjN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CPDWXCh.png
Roadmap to be updated very soon...

All NEW DISCORD; https://t.co/T8PNtjIvEZ
Twitter; https://twitter.com/OCryptoUnion
Telegram; https://t.me/joinchat/HHR9QENJAkigG0P3dcXr7A
Medium; https://medium.com/ocryptounion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Retinol

Activity: 476
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

We are happy that this is very good news! Recently I bought tokens and very much hope that the project will be very successful in the future! I have a big request to tell everyone in this thread how the project develops, what are the nearest plans and prospects. I can not join the telegrams, because I am now in Russia
relaxx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

We are happy that this is very good news! Recently I bought tokens and very much hope that the project will be very successful in the future! I have a big request to tell everyone in this thread how the project develops, what are the nearest plans and prospects. I can not join the telegrams, because I am now in Russia

I fully support! I am also an investor from Russia, and I have problems with joining the telegram. What are your future actions for the placement of capital? I saw news about dividends, and I really liked it. How many investors are there in the project? How many GXVC and GXE are sold?
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

Hi guys!

Thanks for being a part of Ø and helping spread the word! Sorry to hear you are having troubles joining the telegram group. To answer your questions firstly we shall be keeping this thread active in order to provide another source of information for those in your position, but we are also looking at other options as well and are open to any suggestions from the community! With regards to future placement of capital, we shall very shortly be releasing our position paper which will give a detailed overview of the future plans for Ø. As for dividends, we are integrating Civic KYC into our platform in order to be fully compliant and ahead of the game before the next round of distributions!    

Ben (community manager)
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

I fully support! I am also an investor from Russia, and I have problems with joining the telegram. What are your future actions for the placement of capital? I saw news about dividends, and I really liked it. How many investors are there in the project? How many GXVC and GXE are sold?

Also to answer the other two questions about the number of investors and tokens sold, http://hg-erc20tracker-staging.herokuapp.com/#/ is the link to our own explorers where you can view all the latest Smiley
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

So for those who have been unable to use the telegram feed we have been doing a short update every Sunday evening for the past few weeks. Until we find a better alternative (maybe an email list for example?) then I'll post the info on this thread for all to see as well!

Sunday Sunset Summary #001
13/05/2018
#1 We shared a few screenshots from the forthcoming app (ask if you'd like the link!)

#2 We first announced "We shall be putting together a hackathon! Although we're still working out the precise details, the goal of the event shall be 'Integration of future payment capabilities'. More details to be announced soon!"

#3 And finally we mentioned  "we will need a select group of 5 volunteers to beta test for us! If you'd like to be one of the first to test the platform then watch this space!"  
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

Week two...!

Sunday Sunset Summary #002
20/05/2018
#1 "The time is nearly upon us! After much blood, sweat and tears, the grand reveal of our new identity will be arriving this Friday!! "

#2 "The dev team have been checking milestone after milestone over the past few weeks with work on the exchange! Currently in alpha version 0.7.4. and with Civic KYC and Google 2FA already integrated into the platform, beta testing is right around the corner! So, this week we'll be putting a short list together for our group of 5 beta testers. If you'd like your name on the list then let us know! "

#3 "As if that wasn't good news enough, we are in the final stages of devising a brand new bounty campaign (with a unique little twist!) and influencers package to coincide with the rebrand! "  
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

Week three...!

Sunday Sunset Summary #003
27/05/2018
#1  "Genevieve has officially become,      Ø Crypto Union! Following the short transition period, GXE shall become  ØUR and GXVC shall become  ØDA"

#2 "Development Flash
This week the dev team have made our first manual Atomic Swap between Bitcoin main network and Litecoin main network! Atomic Swaps allow people to exchange one cryptocurrency for another, in an automatic fashion, without the need for a trusted third party. This is similar to the way our distributed exchange works and is a huge leap forward in the finalization of our exchange. Great work guys!  "

#3 "This week the crucial first steps of applying for a banking license in Malta has begun! The new services of this side of the product will be unveiled progressively over the course of the week!  "
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

Smart a 0 with a line in it.

That is a symbol. A symbol that is recognizable. A symbol that is one of its kind.

Ø (or minuscule: ø) is a vowel and a letter used in the Danish, Norwegian, Faroese, and Southern Sami languages. It is mostly used as a representation of mid front rounded vowels, such as [ø] and [œ], except for Southern Sami where it is used as an [oe] diphthong.

I like the symbol. Because it is authentic, original and remarkable.

Appears outstanding, memorable and kool.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

Where can I find your website to get more information? I'm interested and I'd like to know who the team members are. Thanks!
Dragunov_5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

Where can I find your website to get more information? I'm interested and I'd like to know who the team members are. Thanks!

Hiya dude. I am following them for a long time.

They are amazing people.

Start Checking out their twitter.

https://twitter.com/OCryptoUnion
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

For Information Check these pages.

Twitter; https://twitter.com/OCryptoUnion
Telegram; https://t.me/joinchat/HHR9QENJAkigG0P3dcXr7A
Medium; https://medium.com/ocryptounion
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

Hi guys! Thanks for your fantastic comments, (and special thanks to Bitgenius777 for advocating our cause so much in these forums)! For the time being, we are currently frantically working away behind the scenes to produce a website that will be able to explain everything we're doing here in a way that everyone can understand. In the meantime, the best sources of information for all involved in Ø are the links given above and also this thread, we shall also be updating our company Linkedin profile as a matter of priority as soon as possible and you'll be able to check out our team there very soon!

O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

Hi again guys! We've just published another quick article on Medium about the project! It's all about the definition of a 'Crypto Union'. I'd love it if you could find a second or two to share it around!
Thanks as always!
Ben Smiley

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/what-is-a-crypto-union-cd118004bae3
Jane9711

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

Great coin. This coin is gonna be big I think.
RickJansen

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

I hope we can like have a telegram airdrop and give everyone like 10 to 50 GXE and GXVC coins for adding to Telegram. Liking on FB. Follow on Twitter, and more other behaviors to create win-win like situation.
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

I hope we can like have a telegram airdrop and give everyone like 10 to 50 GXE and GXVC coins for adding to Telegram. Liking on FB. Follow on Twitter, and more other behaviors to create win-win like situation.

We've got a unique idea for a little twist to put on a bounty campaign that we're working on as we speak Wink  All will be revealed in good time...
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

Hi everybody! Just wanted to let you all know that we'll be putting together a short series of articles over the coming days to explain a little about what each of the products on our platform will be and how they will work!

Can't wait to share them with you!
Grande2018

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

So for those who have been unable to use the telegram feed we have been doing a short update every Sunday evening for the past few weeks. Until we find a better alternative (maybe an email list for example?) then I'll post the info on this thread for all to see as well!

Sunday Sunset Summary #001
13/05/2018
#1 We shared a few screenshots from the forthcoming app (ask if you'd like the link!)

#2 We first announced "We shall be putting together a hackathon! Although we're still working out the precise details, the goal of the event shall be 'Integration of future payment capabilities'. More details to be announced soon!"

#3 And finally we mentioned  "we will need a select group of 5 volunteers to beta test for us! If you'd like to be one of the first to test the platform then watch this space!"  

w0w this is yuuuuge news.

YUUUGE.
Grande2018

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

Week two...!

Sunday Sunset Summary #002
20/05/2018
#1 "The time is nearly upon us! After much blood, sweat and tears, the grand reveal of our new identity will be arriving this Friday!! "

#2 "The dev team have been checking milestone after milestone over the past few weeks with work on the exchange! Currently in alpha version 0.7.4. and with Civic KYC and Google 2FA already integrated into the platform, beta testing is right around the corner! So, this week we'll be putting a short list together for our group of 5 beta testers. If you'd like your name on the list then let us know! "

#3 "As if that wasn't good news enough, we are in the final stages of devising a brand new bounty campaign (with a unique little twist!) and influencers package to coincide with the rebrand! "  

This news is yuge too. Plus it proves you are proactive, that is like one of the 7 habits of effectiveness.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: