Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TELE] 📲BLOCKCHAIN OPERATOR WITH TOKEN REWARDS 💰  (Read 24097 times)
Umidjon8188

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:51:13 PM

Who wants to sell their tokens for $ 1, contact the PM. Telegram @ cofra81

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:00:17 AM

Who wants to sell their tokens for $ 1, contact the PM. Telegram @ cofra81

I can give you some, But not until next Monday evening (stacking).
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:53:30 AM

hello dev why am I being banned in your telegram group when I ask when TELE is registered to be exchange ??
Isn't the customer's right to ask?
Maybe what you ask has already been asked and the team has answered it, but it's better if you just wait for the official answer from the dev so that later the most important thing is to stay patient

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
khiholangkang

Activity: 2002
Merit: 555

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:18:45 AM

hello dev why am I being banned in your telegram group when I ask when TELE is registered to be exchange ??
Asking for an exchange is indeed a natural thing, There may be a slight error, you can contact @Bowtiesarecool on the telegram, he can help to unblock you from the group

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:29:53 PM

Maybe before someone has asked or the same question has been answered repeatedly but you do not want to scroll up, so you are prohibited from telegram, this should be a lesson to not lazy to read Wink

realsurfer76

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:51:00 PM

Who has proof of receiving dividends of staking and what is the duration of payments of dividends ?eg daily,weekly ,monthlyetc
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 08:14:08 PM

Who has proof of receiving dividends of staking and what is the duration of payments of dividends ?eg daily,weekly ,monthlyetc

I’m staking TELE tokens on their platform and reciving every 14 days the rewards

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
realsurfer76

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:43:33 AM

I’m staking TELE tokens on their platform and reciving every 14 days the rewards

1.In what form are the reward paid in?eh btc,USD ,PayPal etc 2.have you been able to withdraw your rewards with proof pls?
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:44:04 AM

i would also be interested in staking, what and the percentage of profit? is there a minimum of tokens needed to get started? they pay the return also in eth?

free space pm if interessed
Esimot

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:50:27 AM

Maybe what you ask has already been asked and the team has answered it, but it's better if you just wait for the official answer from the dev so that later the most important thing is to stay patient
Doing so they'll eventually ban every single person in a chat :p
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:22:25 PM

i would also be interested in staking, what and the percentage of profit? is there a minimum of tokens needed to get started? they pay the return also in eth?
they will give you your staking prize in the form of Euros,
currently the rate offered is 100 TELE = € 2.80, and the price has now gone up from 0.20 euros to 0.24 euros

big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 02:13:57 PM

1.In what form are the reward paid in?eh btc,USD ,PayPal etc 2.have you been able to withdraw your rewards with proof pls?

The reward is payed id €
Than you can convert the € ammount in eth or btc (minimum of 10€ balance reached)
I was usually converting in eth, send them to my metamask address amd than buy more tele tolens on fork delta, to stake them
Now I am buying them directly on their platform, so I am re-staking them every 14 days and my plan is to accumulate more and more tele tokens, I am seeng this project as a long term hodl

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
ollyray01

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 09:37:44 AM

http://Have withdrew rewards in btc two times now. 👍 MIRACLETELE
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1177

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:33:36 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 02:56:36 PM by bakasabo

I've heard that users have limited time to "unlock" their account in MiracleTele.com ("make a deposit and convert from account from demo to active").

Does anyone knows when this converting option will become unavailable?

Sad news for demo account users.

As we continue to streamline our post ICO development and ecosystem growth, we will be introducing features and development on the fly to adapt and position the company towards attaining its goals in a rapidly evolving industry.

The latest development comes off the heel of our review of the stacking ecosystem and the various exploits we've had to contend with.

Based on an internal review of all factors at play, we have decided to halt the payment of rewards to accounts that have not been unlocked.

These class of accounts are "demo" and don't have their tokens existing on the mainnet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xp!3STK1

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:14:37 PM

WARNING, POSSIBLE EXIT SCAM PLANNED!

Check this topic for more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174888.0 or join Telegram group: https://t.me/miraclescam

There is a high change this project is one big scam. As a fact tokens bought anywhere else than on miracletele.com are not be able to stack anymore (and because of that become worthless). P2P trading has turned off so selling tokens on the platform is also not possible anymore. The team is selling their own private tokens for €0.21 each (why would you sell your own tokens when it is your own project?). Also two admins (Sonny and Chris) left the project today because of these sudden changes.... Besides that they keep extending the official exchange listing (which they promised in May)

There are also some accusations MT is buying the tokens for cheap and selling them back for €0.21 but this has not been proven yet. The ICO wallet of MT (0x3fb3a208967200fef52b23fc4f47fd2049c3c147) has some suspicious behavior as you can see. How are they getting incoming tokens when nobody can sell?
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 02:15:56 AM

When airdrop and bounty participants must deposits to withdraw his token, i think, something wrong with this project. why i must pay to get our free token as they say. now, my negatif thinking about this project come true if they are really become the next scam.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 02:21:14 AM

When airdrop and bounty participants must deposits to withdraw his token, i think, something wrong with this project. why i must pay to get our free token as they say. now, my negatif thinking about this project come true if they are really become the next scam.
What kind of deposit? btc or some altcoin?
Have to ask to team what that mean for that
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 05:46:44 AM

What kind of deposit? btc or some altcoin?
Have to ask to team what that mean for that

Crypto such as BTC and ETH for a minimum €10 to our account on their sites. Then all token from airdrop or bounty can be released. Team just say that is the rules to enable withdraw TELE.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fratelc

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:30:30 PM

Check this topic for more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5174888.0 or join Telegram group: https://t.me/miraclescam

There is a high change this project is one big scam. As a fact tokens bought anywhere else than on miracletele.com are not be able to stack anymore (and because of that become worthless). P2P trading has turned off so selling tokens on the platform is also not possible anymore. The team is selling their own private tokens for €0.21 each (why would you sell your own tokens when it is your own project?). Also two admins (Sonny and Chris) left the project today because of these sudden changes.... Besides that they keep extending the official exchange listing (which they promised in May)

There are also some accusations MT is buying the tokens for cheap and selling them back for €0.21 but this has not been proven yet. The ICO wallet of MT (0x3fb3a208967200fef52b23fc4f47fd2049c3c147) has some suspicious behavior as you can see. How are they getting incoming tokens when nobody can sell?

!!! HELP THE MIRACLE TELE !!!

Shocked I think miracletele needs our support right now! They were paying instantly to wire / eth / bitcoin etc. all the time. Due to "weak plans" now they have changed the rules many times, they did not know what will happen, they need to consider how to operate in right way, so at the moment they stop paying out....

Think POSITIVE & HELP them!  Wink

I think miracletele needs our help & understanding!  Smiley

1. do not withdraw any TELE tokens, instad buy some more of them on the miracletele platform

2. STACK TELE tokens and promote the project as the mobile service is very good, I have test it!

3. Start using Miracle Telekom mobile service! Order the sim card!  Shocked

p.s.: The project is not SCAMM!!!! The Company & the services are full working!!!!

Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:09:50 PM

Shocked I think miracletele needs our support right now! They were paying instantly to wire / eth / bitcoin etc. all the time. Due to "weak plans" now they have changed the rules many times, they did not know what will happen, they need to consider how to operate in right way, so at the moment they stop paying out....

Think POSITIVE & HELP them!  Wink

I think miracletele needs our help & understanding!  Smiley

1. do not withdraw any TELE tokens, instad buy some more of them on the miracletele platform

2. STACK TELE tokens and promote the project as the mobile service is very good, I have test it!

3. Start using Miracle Telekom mobile service! Order the sim card!  Shocked

p.s.: The project is not SCAMM!!!! The Company & the services are full working!!!!

What do you mean by "they stopped paying out"?

If they stopped paying dividends, then why should I buy more and stake them, for 0 return?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: