Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BYE BYE BTC  (Read 1779 times)
theyRmose

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:25:10 AM

Not so, bitcoin is not like altcoin. Bitcoin is not regulated or encouraged by any institution or company, nothing can stop bitcoin unless the investor already does not want to buy bitcoin.
And I think the fewer bitcoin miners the better the impact on bitcoin prices, as more number of marketable coins will make bitcoin meaningless to buyers.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:42:07 AM

Yeah I heard that as well, 2 months ago, 17 months ago 32 months ago, but each time the price rises further and forther still waiting for it to crash I guess!!!! Idk please let me know when "this bubble" pops thanks

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:57:08 AM

Oh really? then what will be outcome of alternate coins? will they sink in the soil? If bitcoin is outdated and the market price of this same coin controls other coins, then I am seeing the future of cryptocurrency now. I am not sure there will be a coin with as potential as bitcoin. If the value goes higher energy is no excuse for miners.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:59:32 AM

BTC will come back strong, it just people are afraid to invest in bullish market, as you can see red blood all over the market, wait few days hopefully we will see 10k+ again Smiley

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:02:29 AM

BTC will come back strong, it just people are afraid to invest in bullish market, as you can see red blood all over the market, wait few days hopefully we will see 10k+ again Smiley

i dont think so bitcoin is nowadays abused by so called "bull calls" by whales,

they buy a ton of bitcoin, then spread bull calls in the media like ccn to attract and convince others to buy bitcoin then they sell thill bitcoin drops to a low price and the masses then panik and sell as well.

good luck with this type of industry.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:04:54 AM

Bitcoin is old, outdated, slow and uses too much energy. The price will soon be brought down to a level where miners will abandon it. Prices will continue to be kept lower due to CME futures.
I don't think so, currently bitcoin still the best coin that I ever own. I am not talk about the increasing price of bitcoin but I am talk about the term of transactions. It still fast and fee is not too high, we can set the fee by ourselves.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:07:01 AM

Bitcoin is old, outdated, slow and uses too much energy. The price will soon be brought down to a level where miners will abandon it. Prices will continue to be kept lower due to CME futures.
This type of FUD will do more harm than good to the generality of the people as far as bitcoin is concerned, at this period at which the price of  bitcoin is falling there is need to encourage hodlers to keep faith rather than sending fear which might cause panic dumping thus resulting to more price drop.
MrMomentum

Activity: 19
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:10:43 AM

I've been paying attention to crypto since 2010; my profile here may be new, but I am by no means new to the subject. At this moment in time, as unpleasant it may sound to say, BTC is mostly a major pain in the butt. Don't get me wrong, I am an absolute Believer in Crypto-currency (and I don't mean this as a means to get a Lambo, but for actual, very profound and direly needed socially beneficial reasons) but Bitcoin is starting to become more of a hindrance than an asset, and this is for the following reasons:

• The technology that underlines it, while revolutionary upon its inception is not fit for purpose. The only true asset that it offers is the longevity and apparent robustness of its block-chain. But judged purely on its technical and performance merits, it’s thoroughly outclassed by several competing systems
  • At present, Bitcoin dominates the public perception of what crypto-currencies are. More often than not, it is used as a synonym for all crypto-currencies when talking to a layman, and it does a tremendous disservice to all those projects out there that are working hard to create better, cheaper, more efficient and better performing systems
  • Aside of being a method to store and transfer value, it supports no additional functionality of note. You might counter – so does money, and that might be true, but combined with the previous point it makes it a lot harder to make people understand crypto can be what you may justifiably call “Money 2.0”, something far more versatile and useful.
  • Bitcoin dominates the pricing of alternative currencies to the point that the success of other projects seems to have very little impact on the pricing of its underlying crypto-token or asset. This is perhaps the most pernicious issue, hampering and interfering with their development, by eroding confidence, wearing down investors... some of which may be immature “When Moon!?” noobs, but many of which are people who really do their due diligence, research crypto-projects, invest wisely, yet fail to see the value of such tokens appreciate in an expected fashion; just because BTC happens to be falling. Why on Earth would this be a good thing… why would anyone (and I do mean anyone, including people who hold BTC) want this to happen??

I greatly respect and (still) love Bitcoin, and it has started a revolution. But I think it is time for a change in attitudes, a realization that while it certainly is the father of the revolution, it’s kids, nieces and cousins are in fact a much better product. Bitcoin will always have a special place in my heart, but it is time for the world to move on and we should be doing what we can to remove it from the dominating role it has both in the perception of crypto-currencies and in their objective valuation.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:31:19 AM

That's the worst news, and I'm not ready for it yet, because many are still investing in it. They will lose a lot if that happens.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:54:47 AM

I do not think bitcoin is too old and still very profitable for miners, the current decline is a normal thing that happens every year and will recover for the end of the year.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:29:45 AM

The worst thing about bitcoin price is when CME futures introduce first time. Its not trade with real bitcoin but with paper and its like gambling. But i dont think bitcoin will die, I hope market will recovery

OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

Your opinion is wrong Wink
Bitcoin is king and never die.
Price will be rise soon. Right?
If BCT down, all altcoins will be drop too Grin

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

Bitcoin is old that's true but slow and outdated I think it's false because even it's old let us remember that it is the starter coin in cryptosystem and as of now it's still stands strong and has a better performance in the market among other new coins appears. So how come that you'll said that bitcoin will be abandon by miners? This is another negative things that came from a person with a negative set of mine. Doubts are not welcome here only the true believer of Bitcoin can stay here.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:20:48 AM

Never say bye bye bitcoin,it will never die!..It is now giving you an opportunity to invest now while price is in the dip,it will rise up again,i would suggest you to invest now instead to say bye bye bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:25:12 AM

Bitcoin never old its only the new beginning  of bitcoin in fact bitcoin never drop down its still on the top price cause when I remembered bitcoin way back then was only 300$ so were still on the leading price in other way investing to this coin will never fail you however lot of hype information can change the current price of the bitcoin it always to the people who can change that part if this get more popular than now the price may vary to surge again but if the people abandon this coin it will surly bring this coin to its blunt side.

tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

yes,btc is old,outdate and slow.... but BTC is bigest coin with strongest effect to crypto market,BTC bye bye? if BTC broken i beleive the crypto also broken with BTC,BTC fall 1-crypto fall 3-4,if BTC broken? it is so danger for market
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

And here we go again. So many FUD in the area. Why keep spreading negative news about bitcoin? Yes, bitcoin is too old but it never gets outdated, not even once. I will stop trading bitcoin if the price goes $ 0. But since, the price is more than $5,000, I will continue it.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

SangitAlam

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:38 AM

Crypto game is not for weakheart
shahin_ameen

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:42:23 AM

bitcoin is old, this his power to be legend. and legend always lives. so bitcoin always will be on top.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

And here we go again. So many FUD in the area. Why keep spreading negative news about bitcoin? Yes, bitcoin is too old but it never gets outdated, not even once. I will stop trading bitcoin if the price goes $ 0. But since, the price is more than $5,000, I will continue it.
Negative people are always around and that's reality in any investment platform, we know by the fact that people loves to spread things without a basis
they are just basing things from current situations and just speculate from it, the good thing is there a lots of newbies who's also willing to take the risk
and play with the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: