Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Crashing Ethereum  (Read 513 times)
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:19:30 AM

Yeah good thing of EOS coin holder,  it really has a potential to grow more but i don't think that it will crash the ETH so fast.  EOS has a long way to go before it happens.
yes, I agree with you, Eos is a good coin and has a high potential in the future so it is suitable for investment, but if Eos Want to beat Ethereum I think it still takes a very long time because it is still far enough price.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:14:03 AM

More bad news for Ethereum holders. EOS has sent more ETH to Bitfinex worth $120 million. I speculate that EOS is dumping ETH to accumulate USDT and use that to pump EOS/USDT in the exchange when it becomes available, or is it already available?

Conclusive evidence that EOS has sent 200,000 eth to Bitfinex has now been provided by the ethereum public blockchain.

The EOS crowdsale smart contract has now finally been drained with just $1 million worth of eth left there at the time of writing.

The year long ICO is to finally end at around 11PM London time, which translates to late afternoon in America and very early morning in Asia.

Around that time or soon after the EOS blockchain is to launch, but rather than being busy with those preparations, the company behind EOS, block.one, is seemingly instead busy with moving millions in eth.

Read the the whole article https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/06/01/eos-just-sent-120-million-worth-eth-bitfinex
Still, more than 700k ether remaining on the EOS-owner wallet and that should be the last amount of ethereum. That's true EOS was manipulating the market. you can try to track all of the EOS transaction through this lnk
https://sanbase-low.santiment.net/projects/eos

I just curious how long EOS will be going to increase in the future without any help from the ico's fund.

EOS has used around 1.5 billion dollars to pump EOS token.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:34:52 AM

I think quite rightly so, but fundamentally ETH remain a strong crypto, it is actually more popular in some European countries. If i want to take a position now in ETH or EOS, i would probably buy.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:31:14 AM

EOS is way overhyped at the moment and that does look like a quick sell just to have a negative effect on the price of Ethereum its main competition although that shouldn't have too much impact

Ethereum has very strong support in the market and can handle large ICO's dumping it which happens quite often

CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:42:42 AM

This can be effect only on short moment, maybe good option to buy more Ethereum. Otherwise, this will pass and ETH will show it´s strong
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

The demand for ethereum has been getting smaller day by day and we are to be careful as this may actually crash the market.  I have sold part of my holding from the last gained around third week of May.  I think we should also have in mind that we cannot really predict this market accurately and that means this article can be right or wrong.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

EOS is like the mt gox for ethereum. Now that this information is public, people will keep an eye on their wallets so when they start to move a boat load of ethereum everyone will dump! This isn't just EOS, many ICOs collect ETH so it's better to find a safer option like NEO

blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

will be really interesting with 3 coins or projects will be the leader in crypto.
as i think therer will be diffentend coins with differents ideas .

hope best for our coins Cheesy

europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

BTC started an era, ETH started a similar cycle in the crypto market. The realization we say is very difficult.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

it is the price drop and the exit that most traders are doing. there is also the exit of newbie bag holders that lost enough money to now want to give up hope and panic sell. it is a slow process which is going to continue happening until ethereum price reaches a more logical level. i agree with most experts on less than $100 to be a good place for ethereum based on its utility and huge supply.

as for EOS i still have to check the project myself but it seems to be gaining a lot of attention and attract a lot of money which is understandable as small projects go. it stops when they become big like ETH.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

Yeah good thing of EOS coin holder,  it really has a potential to grow more but i don't think that it will crash the ETH so fast.  EOS has a long way to go before it happens.

There are still too many unknowns related to the EOS blockchain. Let's also not forget how great the dev team has Ethereum. If EOS actually manages to win with ETH, it will not be a easy fight.

About dropping large packages .. very not nice behavior.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

It is easy - if transactions in Ethereum blockchain will be as costly and as slow as today and if Ethereum will not manage to solve those problems with the help of gonetwork or casper or something all ICOs will join EOS. It is quick, cheap and centralized. But imao there are too many EOS tokens and market is too weak. Attempt to sell reasonable part of EOS ether will drive the market into the ground and lower.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

EOS not dumping and growing ahead of mainnet, will it be first to not dump on main net news? well see soon

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

eos finally getting real.
but behold and thread lightly for a correction after the jump

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

EOS or Ethereum On Sale is definitely an Ethereum killer.
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

Perhaps EOS had already formulated the ETH challenge strategy before the one-year ICO was carried out! That is to raise as many ETH as possible, then sell in the market, become a means to defeat ETH!
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

They are simply extraordinary. Every ha focal points and drawbacks. One of the genuine difficulties of EOS would be unquestionably to accomplish gigantic selection, which ETH presently has. It resembles contrasting one type with a totally different type: they both are organic products, however they taste and have altogether different normal properties.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

The demand for ethereum has been getting smaller day by day and we are to be careful as this may actually crash the market.  I have sold part of my holding from the last gained around third week of May.  I think we should also have in mind that we cannot really predict this market accurately and that means this article can be right or wrong.

I totally disagree with you that demand is getting smaller. It still the coins being used for making your ICO investments so I don't think that there will be no demand because we still have hundreds of ICO (current and popping out like mushrooms).

Perhaps EOS had already formulated the ETH challenge strategy before the one-year ICO was carried out! That is to raise as many ETH as possible, then sell in the market, become a means to defeat ETH!

Are they copying a page on how the supposed crashed has been done to Bitcoin by the Bitcoin Cash pundits like Roger Ver and Jihan Wu? LOL.

Well that's what I heard, it was touted to be the ETH killer so let's see how it goes.

If this is deliberate then it will send shockwaves to ETH holding. However, I don't think that will be sustainable though, as whales might be manipulating it and a dump will soon followed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

I don't know why people are so concerned about this, the money raised must be soent on the platform, the need to look after their project also, can someone ask where are the BTC coin that the ethereum foundation raised for their ICO, most of them have been sold. This is how the life you need other people's shoulder to rise
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

Currently, not everything is good for some coins, because now there is a decline in the crypto-currency market, which greatly affects the price of a particular coin, it is probably still a little wait.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: