Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2669 times)
Lion34

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

Hey, your say never be greedy is very worng. However, there is no greediness  when it become business or trade anybody can chose his he want to make his or her profit. I mean may be you want big profit or small profit all it well in trading. The mean important thing is that to have you be a good part of this cryptosystem to make it developed the more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doomloop

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

Yes never be greedy because it might bring you to a huge lose of your life. Be content on what you have as long as you are earning that's enough for me. During this period that its so difficult to recover and most bounties now are lose because of very low value of coins so l can't have payments because it's useless for having no value.
True that it is good to have good patience and skills on what we are earning actually, being greedy does not world tour to make profit, it will only get you sell panic and will convert all your profit to the lost so it is good to have patience in any problem, but never think about selling at panic, we are living in digital age so don’t worry about the market situation and condition, it will be overcome soon just try both have patience and hold because greedy is surely curse.

marlo1001

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

"
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

I tell myself that it is always better to earn $10 than to lose them, so even if I have seen the great opportunity and missed it, at least I didn't lose my money that I had."

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
canavaro89

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

What you say is absolutely correct. I have learned a lot about greed in trading. Sometimes greed makes us lose almost everything. I will take for example. About two months ago when binance held a coin nano event I bought a lot, then made a profit of about 15% but I still do not sell, resulting in the price of coin nano has dropped a lot and I was not ready to sell. And to this point I still have coin nano in my purse. I lost two thirds of value compared to buying
Nikifor25

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:26:09 AM

What you say is absolutely correct. I have learned a lot about greed in trading. Sometimes greed makes us lose almost everything. I will take for example. About two months ago when binance held a coin nano event I bought a lot, then made a profit of about 15% but I still do not sell, resulting in the price of coin nano has dropped a lot and I was not ready to sell. And to this point I still have coin nano in my purse. I lost two thirds of value compared to buying
Greed is one of the worst qualities in trading. We want as much money as possible and end up with nothing. I sometimes think that we are changing our greed for money and that it is only increasing.
Nikifor25

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

Being greedy is nature to those who experience a great loss or maybe being victimize by scam, unstable price, etc. Some other people are not really greedy as we all.think of them but they do such strategy of holding in preparation of the changes of the price so that they can make sell and gain of price rise.
It doesn't depend on what happened to the person. Just the nature of man being insatiable as he did not give him all the little and little.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

not knowing how to control greed often is the bane of a lot traders who seem vastly knowledgeable in technical and fundamental analysis.It messes thing up pretty bad.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

Being a trader must be greedy, but greed should use knowledge and strategy. most traders' mistakes are not for greed, but have no strategy and discipline in the trade. the market is experiencing high fluctuations due to the greed of the traders as well, I think now all traders must start to determine their own strategies.
Greedy people always lose their money due to greed for more money in less time. They make sudden decisions and that is not right for your future. If you want to earn big money and fulfill all your dreams in the future you will have to be patient and cool and don’t take your decisions in panic. Wait for good times to come and be optimistic about the bright future.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

Greed is the bane of most day traders. Those  who are able tobvirb it have a better chance of making gains consistently in trading  than this who do not
Never try to place a lot of money at once in the market either for short term or for long term because you do not know how to handle it and after making bad decisions you will face with loss. On the other hand a person may place a lot of money and start trading with the Bitcoin it will give better returns if the person knows better how to deal with and how to handle the processes.
Greed is curse we know better and this is necessary to write here is actually for those who consider profit just limited to big usage of money means starting money. They think that with more placement of money the profit will be high but they do not know how to handle it which is thee actual point here. If you have knowledge then considers that you have everything in hands.
Buster2001

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:27:36 AM

Yes, this is one of the basic rules that must be repeated over and over again to save people from big losses.
Thanks for reminding!
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

Truth. This is very true greedy can make us lose more. Like you are already decided to sell it at $1 each but when it almost in $1 like .99$ you want more so that you decide again to sell it in $1.50 where the price is only reach $1.10, then sharp dump you lose again. Lol. See what greedy can make. It makes us lose.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

Being greedy can be bad for a lot of reasons but lets not forget that greed is also why some people are here. Greed can be seen in the words of gordon gekko; "The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good. Greed is right.

Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind."
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

Yes, this is one of the basic rules that must be repeated over and over again to save people from big losses.
Thanks for reminding!

Well sometimes it can't be helped, especially when your coin's value is constantly going up. You may think about what you'll miss if you sell at a certain point while the price is pumping. It's hard to make decisions in those situation

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

Truth. This is very true greedy can make us lose more. Like you are already decided to sell it at $1 each but when it almost in $1 like .99$ you want more so that you decide again to sell it in $1.50 where the price is only reach $1.10, then sharp dump you lose again. Lol. See what greedy can make. It makes us lose.

It's very common and you explained well. It's funny how we easily change our sale goals. One moment I'm ok with 10% but then I think come one just a little more and the next second even those 10% are gone. Well, we gotta be smart, that's the lesson.
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

greedy pays twice, old good proverb, for me i prefer a good stable profit, so in the long road i will my wealth, i dont like risking, when i did it i lost money too much fast
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

Yes, i agree with you. Greedy could lead you into disaster and we don't want that. I experienced it once, and it happened when the price reached it's peak. I thought the price will go higher though my concience said i should sell it that time but i ignored it. And what happened was the price suddenly went down. I was in total shocked, because ever since the price went down that time, it never touched that high ever until present time. I regret it that time and promised myself to not let that happen again.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Reid

Activity: 2842
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

We know it is really bad for it is one of the greatest sin.
But there are circumstances that it could also lead to a better profit. That is if you know how to control it.

We are at the the crypto world so we can all say we are all greedy for wanting a larger income for just a minimum span of time. Who else doesnt want that instead of banking and mutual funds which can take a lot of time before profits.

We took the greater risk which is most likely called greed. By waiting a little bit we could end up at a better state.
You've shown 90 percent of loss (lessor typo error maybe) then I will take that 10 percent as a chance of a higher profit.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

In my own opinion, there is no such thing as greedy in the market, every investor can purchase more coins as much as they want because they will still be earning a huge amount of profit if they invest at the right coin.
coconutter

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

Being greedy while trading is one of the MAIN causes of why you are always losing money while trading.
You can not expect to be come a rich person in just a few months because you are trading.
Patience - no greediness is the key in trading, that is all

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

Thanks for reminding!
Of course because greed is curse and we all should know that being greedy means losing your profit and getting lose, I have some friends who are really being jealous of me because they had some lose long ago in the past for being greedy to earn higher and faster but I was holding with patient and now I have 100% profit so they are regret of their greedy nature and losing money for selling at panic, so never be greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: