Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your altcoin and buys bitcoin pioneering says  (Read 541 times)
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

Investing altcoin will be more effective than Bitcoin if you have the ability to identify the market well! Bitcoin and altcoin will increase again, but to get 5x, 10x or more profits in a short time it can not be Bitcoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayohafees

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

It is nice to see uptrend on BCT again, I wouldn't know the reason behind what he said as to selling some alts for BTC but what used to be my believe is that you can earn/accumulate more BTC by trading it with alts
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Well it really depends on you.You will be the one to decide if you will sell your altcoin because as of now bitcoin price drop down so many people are focusing on altcoin.However there is a possibility that bitcoin price will rise thin year end so much better to divide your investment.
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:48:17 AM

Well it really depends on you.You will be the one to decide if you will sell your altcoin because as of now bitcoin price drop down so many people are focusing on altcoin.However there is a possibility that bitcoin price will rise thin year end so much better to divide your investment.

It is somehow a good but risky idea, it is ideal to buy bitcoin this time because it has a low value in the market, you can buy in it cheap price and hold it for long term and wait for the time it rise again, for you to earn good income. But the risk is until when will you have to wait? well, nobody knows.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

Start selling your altcoin and buy bitcoin says pioneering wall Street because bitcoin is very strong ,bitcoin is good for long term
And Bogart said that he will sell his all cardamom,Tron,iota and neo he would buy and hold Ethereum, ripple,bitcoin cash and EOC

I think it's great to sell altcoin and buy bitcoin because the future of bitcoin looks better than other altcoins. But although I know that bitcoin is very good for the future, I still keep my altcoin like ethereum because I'm sure ethereum has the ability like bitcoin going forward.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:53:50 AM

Start selling your altcoin and buy bitcoin says pioneering wall Street because bitcoin is very strong ,bitcoin is good for long term
And Bogart said that he will sell his all cardamom,Tron,iota and neo he would buy and hold Ethereum, ripple,bitcoin cash and EOC
I don't think so because, there are still some people who believe that Altcoin is much better than bitcoin because price of altcoin now is much lesser compare to Bitcoin, and for me, if the bitcoin will pump, the altcoin will do also.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

Some people don't trust altcoins, so they sell their altcoins and buy bitcoin which is not a bad idea at all, as bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency in the world and some pundits are saying that it would cross $100k in two years time.

gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:15:18 AM

yes bitcoin is the good coin for investment but we should see that bitcoin investment is in a very very long term, and I think it's not efficient, maybe the trading the altcoin and another coin will more efficient than investing bitcoin in a long time.

cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

What is the source?? Many of the alts are now rock bottom which may will little further below.  No one can say this time also bitcoin will rise parabolic and alts will be dumped even further.  May be this time bitcoin will rise gradually, resting in and testing all pivotal levels, in which case, alts can multiply your invest faster.  I also wish bitcoin to go beyond 20k before end of this year, but I believe bitcoin ending around 13K to 14K is more realistic. 
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

I will not sell the altcoin I hold, because if bitcoin rises, altcoin will rise too, so it's better to hold the existing altcoins, and for those who have more money can buy as much bitcoin as possible, as the price will go up in a few months to front.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

yes bitcoin is the good coin for investment but we should see that bitcoin investment is in a very very long term, and I think it's not efficient, maybe the trading the altcoin and another coin will more efficient than investing bitcoin in a long time.
I think for long term investment will also be the same as altcoin. Many altcoins are capable of delivering large profits such as ETH, EOS or NEO. Speaking of the future do not just stick to bitcoins alone, I believe bitcoin will have a high price and provide a high profit in the future, but this will apply to altcoin as well.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

I think some altcoin is good investment same as bitcoin. Bitcoin stronger because have biggest market cap in cryptomarket but holding altcoin with good funadamental is fine for me.
Some altcoin have good prospect in the future and we should not put our investment in just bitcoin. Better divide our investment to reducing our risk
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

It can be effective, but you will not know the truth until you try. I believe that this can be promising, but it is not worth investing all the money immediately and in one project. It is best to gradually enter this market.
Efeverana

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

Yes but I don’t believe you should sell all your alt coins. There are good investments in alt coins too. So be mindful of the kind of alt coins you sell.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

how i should sell my altcoin gan. because I will suffer a considerable loss. therefore I choose to keep all my assets until the price gets better. if I had additional capital I would use to buy bitcoin .
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

Today I have decided to sell altcoin and buy Bitcoin at the price of Bitcoin is $ 6412. I know that Bitcoin is controlling the price of the altcoin market. So investing in Bitcoin during this time is the most logical
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

I did not see my trust in Bitcoin, and I saw the chance of wealth in Altcoin. You can see the price of Bitcoin is too high and it can hardly increase many times in a short time. By contrast, Altcoin can do that because its price is usually very low.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

Actually some people are doing this to somewhat get free money to invest to bitcoins. Joining Aridrops of new altcoins and getting as much as they can and selling it immediately when it go live and buy bitcoins.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

I dont know who this guy is telling you this stupidity, but surely you should never buy XRP, Bitcoin cash or EOC, holding bitcoin is very good and selling your altcoins to hold bitcoin for the longterm is also good, but never think that every altcoin out there is worth selling, there are very good altcoins in the market with huge potential on the long term, they have brilliant ideas, an amazing team, and some real world class solutions to problems, also you DONT sell NEO to buy another one of your altcoins, NEO is a solid project and it is coming with great things in these couple of weeks.

sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

Yes it is true that bitcoin is very strong, and I think we do need to sell altcoins and to buy bitcoin, because I think this is a good opportunity.

I also agree because bitcoin is the master of all and also they are just depending on bitcoin price so it will be good if you buy more bitcoin because it gives you more profit. This opportunity will help you to earn more so make a good decision for your future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: