Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 altcoins to invest in NOW  (Read 3177 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

EOS, Universa, Pchain- these blockchain infrastructure products for a long term, I do really think that all of them can become competitors to Ethereum. Pay attention to marketcap, product and potential to grow
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:17:18 AM

As well as yesterday, I really think that IOTA rises higher. Technical support supports this point of view, and as a result, IOTA appears to work on good terms. This is a direct purchase on the failures with goals at a price of $ 3 and a stop of $ 1.7.
 "IOTA is a not-for-profit foundation incorporated and registered in Germany. The IOTA Foundation’s mission is to support the development and standardization of new distributed ledger technologies (DLT), including the IOTA Tangle. The IOTA Tangle is an innovative type of DLT specifically designed for the Internet of Things (IoT) environment. It is an open-source protocol facilitating novel Machine-to-Machine (M2M) interactions, including secure data transfer, fee-less real-time micropayments, and the collection and dissemination of sensor-based and other types of ‘oracle’ and other data. www.iota.org "
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:07:02 AM

to invest now I recommend choosing Ethereum, NEO, and EOS
yes, these three coins have sophisticated technology and have a big community in the market so I'm sure over time these three coins will get bigger.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

Invest in new altcoins only just come out from ICO stage because they have the biggest potential to grow, for example: NKN, Pchain and Seele, DYOR!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

If you ready to invest now which coin are you yo choose to invest?

Which top 3 altcoins you choose to invest now?
The top 3 altcoins for me that are good to invest in for me are the LTC, RIPPLES and ETH, but besides of them there many great altcoins now in the market that are showing great performance which is great to invest in also.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

The top 3 altcoins for me that are good to invest in for me are the LTC, RIPPLES and ETH, but besides of them there many great altcoins now in the market that are showing great performance which is great to invest in also.
I guess the top altcoin should not always be the major cryptocurrency. The potential coin just like remme needs to be considered as one of the promising coin. Remme still very cheap right now. The marketcap is only less than 15 million dollars and it will be so easy to be 10x in the future if the product goes live. Top altcoin means the coin that will give us a lot of return in the future caused by the development.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

Right now Bitcoin prices and altcoin are still very low, if we want to make a profit in the future then we should invest long term in cryptocurrency right now. The top 3 altcoin that I recommend investing is Ethereum, Cardano and NEO. Here are 3 great and valuable altcoin. I believe that in the future they will grow strongly and bring a lot of profits to long-term investors.

The potential of these 3 coins is quite certain since recently 3 coins have shown very good development and all 3 are very high and stable at this time. For me if you invest long term, you do not need to worry about price because I am sure these 3 coins will tend to increase more and should buy as soon as possible.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Klik Kanan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

i better choose Storiqa as my long term investment, a cheap and will use on online store

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

Speaking of altcoins, my top 3 are credits, Arcblock, EINC, i believe this 3 projects is way better than the rest of the altcoins existing in the market today, we all know that after ICO, it will de dump in the market, but this 3 performs well. except for EINC which is on ICO this time. This is just my only recommendation to myself to invest in., but this is perspective to this projects. Credits token has been performing very nice, when it comes to trade volumes daily. Just take a look on this coins.

Godbless us all.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

for my top 3 altcoins investments are omisego, appcoin and eth. omisego got lots of good partners and appcoin got a very good developers and road map.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:51:13 PM

For me, bitcoin and ethereum are always good coins to make long term investment. In addition to these, I think stratis, neo, icon and iota should be considered.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:03:33 AM

I have some altcoin in my folio and for me thats enough,and if i consider another investment before the train runs this soon?i will go all in bitcoin solid investment as i am seeing another blow this mid year.

And besides all altcoin now are relying on bitcoin price so whats the difference upon putting all investments in top coin for sure and safe investing

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:22:57 AM

I recommend you to invest in,

ETH
XRP
AE

LTC and BCH are also a good option for investment. Do a brief market search before making investment.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:39:27 AM

I have some preference that is suitable for your investment in the future

-ETH
-TRON
-CARDANO

All three are good for long term investment. and now the price is still cheap for your investment
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:40:28 AM

LISK
BCH (Not an altcoin?)
DeepOnion
DIMcoin
Semux

Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:50:49 AM

if altcoin iam recomended
1 ETH
2 XRP and BCH or litecoin

if only few money
1 cardano(ADA)
2 tron
3 stellar(lumens)

if ico project iam recomende greenish
for number one and number two it's some that you can make a trade because the price is relatively unstable and for now not suitable if you make the investment and for the next number can make you an investment because it includes new coins relatively cheap price and for the long term.
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

I still believe some good altcoin for investment 3 of them are ethereum, neo and litecoin. all three coins are now still selected and will continue to be the best choice for investment.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

I think the top 3 best investments are Gladius, Stratis, Red Pulse ! This is really a profitable investment for the short term.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

Many good crypto-crypto out there, but many dont have the nous and stamina of Allstocks
Hagendorfh

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:31:45 AM

You should look for improvements and implementation of new features, which can help raise the price gradually. Our top 3 right now would be:
1) Ethereum - with the implementation of PoS/PoW hybrid, they can solve a lot of their current issues and they keep improving constantly in order to stay ahead of their competition.
2) EOS - speeking of ETH competitor,the EOS team have set huge goals ahead of them, and if Dan and the others can keep up with their promises after the main launch somewhere in June or July, they can become a serious long term player in the crypto world.
3) VeChain - if you are not familiar with the project,check it up ! World class team,recent rebranding and moving to their own platform and a product that focuses on solvin a real life issue. Definitely worth investing in for a long term.

I agree
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: