Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereal below $400  (Read 106 times)
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

Is it possible to go below $400 again? Last time he was $366 and go to $708. Buy now or wait?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Now the Ethereum rate on the binance.com exchange is 522 USDT

It is difficult to predict, but I think that the price of Ethereum will not fall below $ 480

Are you considering only ETH for investment?
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

It is difficult to predict, but I think that the price of Ethereum will not fall below $ 480

I hope that it will not happen because if it happen I am sure that the investor in the ethereum have a negative thinking. they got stressed and maybe in the worst case scenario, it can lead to stress and they decide to sell their coins in the lower price. but at the other side, it is good because the price is low they got invest easily because the price are almost at a half of original or highest price.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

I think it's temporary.If you read the news, the rate fell due to the fact that the EOS team collapsed Ethereum on the Bitfinex exchange.The course will be restored necessarily.
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

I have already bought POWR at $0.31 and still holding some other tokens and coins.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:37:52 AM

In my personal opinion $520 is support area for Ethereum now and will not go down more, after this level the price will going up to the $800 again, even will surpass $900 in next 2 or 3 month. Ethereum community still strong so my prediction still bullish for it. If you want to buy it, will be better wait for 1 bullish candle in time frame 4 hours.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

Is it possible to go below $400 again? Last time he was $366 and go to $708. Buy now or wait?

Well there was time when ETH was $ 1200 bucks and then started dropping the way down to 800 bucks. It started lurking around it for very long time and then again it started dropping back to the 600 USD.

And now there is time when we are dropping all the way down to 550 USD (approx.)

If that was possible then why not, it can really go down to the value below 400 USD or near to it. I think thats all about the time and what investors do about it. If things go bearish way then it can be $400 again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
LuvdubNation

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

I know you don't want to miss out on Eth dipping any further but you'll get a hundred different answers.  Why not layer in your purchases at different prices so you won't miss out?  For example:

1 Eth - market price

2 Eth - market price - 10%

4 Eth - market price - 20%

8 Eth - market price - 30%

and so forth.  You can adjust the amount you want to buy of course but this way you won't miss out and you would increase your position the lower Eth gets.

LuvdubCoin.com ★ The Next Evolution in Online Dating ★ Join the airdrop before the cap is reached!
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

Just chill mate, the market is still in a downtrend and there is no way you can know until it changes trend to start forming a higher high and higher low at least on the 4 hours chart. If you are not a trader though, that may be a bit hard to understand, and you may want to start accumulating bit by bit if it gets down to $400 but there could be a possibility anyway of seeing it get to that level or probably even lower. If you are investing long term, you can still take advantage of what I said initially.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

In a situation where by bitcoin hit a low of $6k or $5k yiu should except ethereum to follow suit, this is crypto market where fud drive the price down you can never know the nest fud that is coming.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

Everything is possible in this market, so it's possible to see Ethereum again under 400$. But if you are here for the long-term, and you plan to hold, i think it's pretty obvious that this is a good time to invest into Ethereum. The real value of it, aftet this bear period ends will be over 1000$ per Ethereum.

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

regarding the future contract of bitcoin will be experired and i believe there will be another pump to crypto currency. It looks like $500 was the bottom for ethereum. I can give you the best prediction to stand by until eos team will try to dump their cheap ethereum again soon.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

If you have already decided to invest in Eth then don't wait for any specific price because no one knows about the future price. So you should start buying a small quantity whenever prices go down but if it goes up still your in an advantage because you can sell your small quantity at a profit. If you wait for a specific price then you may miss the chance to enter a market instead just watching prices going up and down.
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

Soon there are many new projects for investing in which a lot of ETH will be needed. I think that now is the time to buy the ETH, because soon it will be redeemed and the price can rise sharply. Below he may not have time to descend, and perhaps there is the last moment for buying ETH.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

I hope that it will not happen because if it happen I am sure that the investor in the ethereum have a negative thinking. they got stressed and maybe in the worst case scenario, it can lead to stress and they decide to sell their coins in the lower price. but at the other side, it is good because the price is low they got invest easily because the price are almost at a half of original or highest price.
It is the market and I do not see any reason why any investor should not have known the level of volatility of the market even before investing at all. Anything is possible and at least for an investor who has been holding since last year, I pretty much believe that such investor is still in huge profit already. Also, the market is always bound to fluctuate and for any reason, if ethereum gets that low, it will just be an opportunity to buy more for most smart investors.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

I don't think ETH will go below $400 any more but nothing in certain in this bearish market. Definitely need to check out any news on ETH and follow it closely to be able to anticipate drops like that.

I would say that we will be on a bull trend starting with July so, this is the time to buy if you're looking for low prices.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

investors in the digital currency markets of ethereum have surprised and lost much of their value. If the price is below $ 400, invest in all the parameters. because it's an opportunity. it will be 2000 dollars in a short time.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

Yeah, it is always difficult to predict the market but right now, Ethereum is still in a correction and it is having the first wave presently, which I believe that as things are going it may actually hit $400 or close to since the last wave is a bit longer. However, we are just speculating, and for a trader, we are simply just following trend and only when we feel it is good enough to get into the market based on signals is when one would probably get in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: