Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US or China: Who do you think will legalize bitcoin first?  (Read 14887 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:10:57 PM

None, because both countries think's that bitcoin will affect the circulation of their currency.

Thats not true .  if we look them closely we can easily tell that china is more strict compare to u.s thats why u.s will first legalize bitcoin  and infact bitcoin is already legal in the u.s because u.s is the first country that discovered crypto ( if im not mistaken )  because satoshi is also from the u.s .China in a nutshell is already restricting cryptos before but i dont know if they are now allowing it today since its been two years after they announce the banning  .

Do not consider the current market situation and who is doing what in terms of crypto currencies.  Once the crypto is more popular both china and US will be bound to legalize it. All the current bans and regulations will be removed as there  will be no option left but to accept bitcoin if they want to survive the financial market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:28:40 PM

None, because both countries think's that bitcoin will affect the circulation of their currency.

Thats not true .  if we look them closely we can easily tell that china is more strict compare to u.s thats why u.s will first legalize bitcoin  and infact bitcoin is already legal in the u.s because u.s is the first country that discovered crypto ( if im not mistaken )  because satoshi is also from the u.s .China in a nutshell is already restricting cryptos before but i dont know if they are now allowing it today since its been two years after they announce the banning  .

Legalizing Bitcoin is very toughest job because we cannot do anything for the legal prement it can be only approved by the government of each and every country this will be happen at any time but you have to definitely wait for the future.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4153

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:31:48 PM

+1
Socking but this is just the truth. None of them will legalize bitcoin. They see it as a threat to their economy. No government is willing to give back power to the power unless we are ready to take it back by any means.  I don't see any of the above countries accepting bitcoin any time soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:35:14 PM

Both have the opportunity to become one of the countries that will legalize bitcoin. as we know that the development of technology in both countries is very good so it is very possible that the people in that country will fully support the use of digital currencies in daily financial transactions. with a very large number of people, of course, what happens in the USA and China will affect the development of digital currencies globally. the number of digital financial transactions from these two countries is on a very high scale.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:31:44 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 09:17:47 PM by pant-79

I think that countries will gradually legalize cryptocurrency. Which of the above countries will do it first I don’t know. Most likely this will be the United States, since the form of government that is now in China and those people who are on the board of the country are not interested that citizens of the country have access to free trade in crypto currencies. The fact that the countries in the future will create their own cryptocurrency, I have no doubt.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:05:11 PM

i think both country will legalize bitcoin in near future but prediction is really tough because there are many challenge this two country will face.in my opinion i can say USA will legalize bitcoin first.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:16:52 PM

in my opinion the United States has more potential to legalize bitcoin than China, we can see it by comparing every economic decision made by the two countries, the US is always one step ahead of China.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:38:36 PM

China always goes for their own commodities and so can be the case with cryptocurrencies also. Few months back i heard that china banned the Initial Coin Offerings and some of the major cryptocurrency exchanges. Also china banned some of the huge mining farms. As compared to US, they are really much more ahead in terms of cryptocurrencies. They also have a lot of crypto holders amongst them most of them HODL bitcoins. Also most of the ICO projects are been started by US citizens so i think they can legalize bitcoins before china does.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:13:32 PM

I think China will but albeit in an indirect kind of way. The US is taking forever to allow US investors to invest in ICOS among other things and they haven't yet approved an ETF either. I know the Americans want the U.S to legalise and regulate Bitcoin and crypto in a much faster way but I believe they have a hidden agenda in taking their time to do so. I think smaller countries like Malta, Switzerland, and Singapore will take the leap of faith forward and other countries as well like Dubai who are already going to even put their Government on the Blockchain. In Dubai you can buy luxury apartments in Bitcoin as well now, among other luxury items for sale there of course.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:20:42 PM

Bitcoin is legal in China.Trading is illegal that is all
But citizens can own bitcoin and pay if there are merchants what are accepting bitcoin

In a case of USA bitcoin is not recognized like money but if find merchants what accept bitcoin you can pay with bitcoin
We have futures based in USA and US exchanges with big volume so for sure bitcoin is not illegal in USA

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:44:18 PM

Observing the two countries closely, I believe China will legalize bitcoin first before US. Unlike US, China isn't hat strictly when it comes to adopting technologies. US on the other hand will want to make so many analysis first before legalizing it so her citizens won't end up investing or using something they will later regret. So I believe bitcoin will be legalized in China first before US.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:57:52 PM

Observing the two countries closely, I believe China will legalize bitcoin first before US. Unlike US, China isn't hat strictly when it comes to adopting technologies. US on the other hand will want to make so many analysis first before legalizing it so her citizens won't end up investing or using something they will later regret. So I believe bitcoin will be legalized in China first before US.

What are you talking about? The race is long over.

In china you can't use bitcoin and financial institutions are still banned from working with bitcoin businesses.

In the US you can pay taxes with Bitcoin. Some politicians said they are holding. Starbucks will work with Bakkt to give you easy payments. There are ATMs in many places.
It's not even a race anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: