Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin still a buy despite recent losses  (Read 551 times)
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

Numerous individuals keep on buying bitcoin despite the fact that ongoing bitcoin value drops prompt misfortunes. In view of the way that bitcoin has helped numerous individuals get rich brisk with regards to good fortune. They considered: the liver would be rich. So if there is no misfortune then one individual or the other still put resources into bitcoin.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

according to the news at CNBC here is why:
the coin has seen better days. After surging last December to around $19,500, bitcoin has declined more than 50 percent since the start of the year. On Thursday, amid increased regulatory scrutiny in the cryptocurrency space, the coin fell yet again — this time below $8,000, where bitcoin had hovered for several weeks. Late Friday, bitcoin changed hands around $7,400.

Regardless, Bogart(a partner at blockchain capital) said it's still a buy. In fact, he said it's the only coin traders should be buying as the coin becomes more mainstream.

Many of the other forms of cryptocurrency, Bogart said, are "over-promising and under-delivering. Meanwhile you have a few that are kind of excelling at their use cases. Bitcoin being one of them." Bogart recommended selling coins like Cardano, TRON, IOTA and NEO.

"A lot of those tokens are overvalued," Bogart said. "They could be go up significantly, but they also have significant headwind." Alternatives like ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash and EOS, however, he described as "neutral" — and he told investors to hold for now.

what are your insights why does bitcoin still a buy in spite of all the losses?
In my personal opinion, it's a failed investment. Because investors did not identify the bottom of Bitcoin, they kept buying even though the market was down. It is an inexperienced investment. Although Bitcoin's price is quite cheap at the moment, I still do not buy and I still wait for the bottom. why? Because I know the market is changing, I have to analyze and redirect to fit the trend. I think the market is still down, I still wait for the bottom price of Bitcoin at $ 6k8.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

Unfortunately lot of people already keep buy bitcoin because of the holding.i think lot of bitcoin holder also wait for the lower price. because their keep buy bitcoin when the price going lower.then their will sell when price going up.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

I still believe that bitcoin is still a buy. The price now is good to enter buy and soon there will be a reversal once the regulations hovering now melt down. So whoever has fund to invest bitcoin is it.

I agree because of the fact that it's just how this market works. If you would give up after actually spending time in it, especially if you have been in it for a while now, then everything would be a waste. No one devotes time and invests in something only to break out of it at the moment of loss. If a person is really serious with venturing in this market, he or she must embrace equally the risks as well as the positive things that come with it.
I think everyone knows the risks of bitcoin investment, the risk will happen if they are impatient, do not have more knowledge and skills to read the market, everyone knows about it, but that does not mean you can not profit in bitcoin right? you can still profit by utilizing your skills, thats why they keep buying
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:04:24 AM

Because they still believe that bitcoin will soon return to the price of $ 19,500, even more.
this moment bitcoin is down and this is a moment to buy then hold it until the end of this year
Wahyud11

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:14:43 AM

I still believe that bitcoin is still a buy. The price now is good to enter buy and soon there will be a reversal once the regulations hovering now melt down. So whoever has fund to invest bitcoin is it.

I agree because of the fact that it's just how this market works. If you would give up after actually spending time in it, especially if you have been in it for a while now, then everything would be a waste. No one devotes time and invests in something only to break out of it at the moment of loss. If a person is really serious with venturing in this market, he or she must embrace equally the risks as well as the positive things that come with it.
I think everyone knows the risks of bitcoin investment, the risk will happen if they are impatient, do not have more knowledge and skills to read the market, everyone knows about it, but that does not mean you can not profit in bitcoin right? you can still profit by utilizing your skills, thats why they keep buying

that's very true, at least we have to keep the market price, because the market price will determine our profit or loss, we have to buy when the coin price decreases and sells when the coin price is high
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:34:52 AM

Me too! I agreed that it is still a buy! Just think of the advantages like what you've just said.  Buy bitcoin now hold it and wait until the price hit million again.
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:43:56 AM

Many people are still doubting bitcoin. The price decreases a lot lately, but that doesn't mean thay the price won't recover anymore. I'm really amazed that there are still people that consider the downfall as a chance for them to buy more bitcoin. Despite the recent losses, I am one of those who believe that bitcoin will get back on track. 2018 may not be bitcoin's year, but it'll surely recover.  
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:06:09 AM

Unfortunately lot of people already keep buy bitcoin because of the holding.i think lot of bitcoin holder also wait for the lower price. because their keep buy bitcoin when the price going lower.then their will sell when price going up.
This will continue to happen where there will be many people who sell and many people who buy. bitcoin has become a big market. billions of dollars spin in the bitcoin market. although the price declines the market will continue to do activity. because many people will buy for some reason "as the price decreases is the right time to buy" so demand will continue to exist until whenever
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:09:18 AM

the coin has seen better days. After surging last December to around $19,500, bitcoin has declined more than 50 percent since the start of the year. On Thursday, amid increased regulatory scrutiny in the cryptocurrency space, the coin fell yet again — this time below $8,000, where bitcoin had hovered for several weeks. Late Friday, bitcoin changed hands around $7,400.

Regardless, Bogart(a partner at blockchain capital) said it's still a buy. In fact, he said it's the only coin traders should be buying as the coin becomes more mainstream.

Many of the other forms of cryptocurrency, Bogart said, are "over-promising and under-delivering. Meanwhile you have a few that are kind of excelling at their use cases. Bitcoin being one of them." Bogart recommended selling coins like Cardano, TRON, IOTA and NEO.

"A lot of those tokens are overvalued," Bogart said. "They could be go up significantly, but they also have significant headwind." Alternatives like ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash and EOS, however, he described as "neutral" — and he told investors to hold for now.

I honestly believe that people still believes that Bitcoin is going up and price will eventually go up.

Many traders already knows the bottom and they already know that most likely the price will not go below The $6,000 support area.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:29:45 AM

Bitcoin is still in the growing stage where the price is still very volatile. So investing is a very good option but this is a long term investment and not a instant millionaire kind of thing. If you have patience and have the extra money then i say yes to bitcoin investment

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:37:38 AM

Yes, definitely. If you compare with other commerce institutes, bitcoin is still very new and used by less than 1% of the world's population. There is lots of space to grow so I will probably still buy despite recent dips.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

yes you are right i still buy as much bitcoin as i can even though bitcoin never give a loss but i still buy bitcoin because i believe bitcoin can give very big advantage. bitcoin also has a very limited total supply.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

im not buying bitcoin but i am still buying altcoins such as ETH and EOS to keep hold for future despite the losses.
Crypto market seems want to preparing the bull run for this year at currently. i just hoping my hunch come true.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

I think the basics of bitcoin will remain strong and a popular online site all over the country. but the key to all is for a Lightning Network so that it can be implemented more within a network and to prove itself to be made for future climbers.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

Bitcoin has the potential to increase and reach the ath of 20K at the end of the year, some people think it could even get much higher. So buying now at $7000 or lower, could be very profitable. Bitcoin is growing in popularity and big name investors are involved.

superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

Bitcoin is in lowest dip as of now and market is consolidating the price for future growth and market will move towards previous all-time prices
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:29:34 AM

Bitcoin is still higher if you compare it to its price several years ago buy it already a good buy because bitcoin may bounce back soon. Losses are always part of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and it is not all gains because of their volatility. Bitcoin dips give us the opportunity to buy cheaper bitcoin and also prevent the coin from falling into bubble.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

Despite the fact that bitcoint price declined for a reason i still believe bitcoint will be able yo bounce back on track.and this is the right time to buy. bitcoint will grow more stronger as long as many people believe.  best time to invest is now while still low..

followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most bounceable investments ever created. People are mad about it because of its advancement and use, so no need to worry about losses, I agree. Buy and hold strategy still works out well.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███