Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available!  (Read 200955 times)
AspireMining

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:19:00 AM

I just wanted to drop back here again and let you know my experience in past couple of weeks.

You have done a great job Mux and created something really awesome. The site is very user friendly for both sides and you have been really quick to implement new features and upgrades. My hat is still tipped to you sir.

For the record I have received EVERY single payment I was supposed to and not any big issues since release.

Regards,
AspireMining (Rig #8;)) One of the first 10 users Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carly200

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:28:17 AM

i was in the same situation once... the pool was so bad, that it keept switching to my backup pool.
and it would not go back..

well, if somebody rents hashig power and then uses a bad pool, that is their problem, not mine.
when I mine for myself, I have to watch my pools as well. that is the risk.

people are not renting "i get this amout of coins in 3h" but "hashingpower", if they rent it and let it go to waste, that is their problem. renters have to understand that and not complain!

I think the lender should have a chance to rate renters and dissalow them from renting again, if they keep complaining about their own faults ;-)

kind like "user xy cannot rent this rig".
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:36:18 AM

Has anyone had an issue yet where a bad pool will get CGminer "stuck" at 0% on all cards? Rig doesn't crash, however, need to manually restart mining operations. This is on BAMT, however, the older 1.1 revision, which uses CGminer.
carly200

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:01:45 AM

I only had the case once that the miner would not switch back to the betarigs-pool although it was good...
mux (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:04:58 AM

My renter seems to be having issues, My other rigs working fine and receiving jobs but this ones getting:

[06/02/2014 00:01:11]  CGMiner (4468): Pool 0 (*edited*@http://eu.betarigs.com:3333) status is ALIVE
[06/02/2014 00:01:11]  CGMiner (4468): Current pool is Pool 0 (*edited*@http://eu.betarigs.com:3333)
[06/02/2014 00:06:12]  CGMiner (4468): Pool 0 (*edited*@http://eu.betarigs.com:3333) status is DEAD

It then switches to my backup pool and mines normally.

Is this likely to be the renters pool not sending work?

Yes, this is 99% usually the case. Remember, Betarigs just act as a proxy.

I just had my renter complain to me about not getting hashes. Both my miners switched to the backup pool because Betarigs went down. Now I have to provide credit to the renter for a fault on Betarig's service platform. Not quite fair to me...

MD

Betarigs act as a proxy to the renter pool. So if the pool of the renter is crappy, Betarigs will be seen as disconnecting you often -- but it is actually the renter pool.
So your Rig is not at fault and you are not forced to give extra hours -- even though while the renter pool is offline, you mine your own pool.

Betarigs itself could of course be at fault -- checked logs in this particular case, and no, moosehacker's pool was unstable.

Yes it was moosehunter. But what is really weird is that on both of my miners (two different locations) it was mining on my backup and I had to force-switch it to betarigs.

You don't need to force-switch -- cgminer will do automatically after 5 minutes of testing good pool stability -- even thoug I recommend sgminer that only have a 1 minute check -- faster switches.

i was in the same situation once... the pool was so bad, that it keept switching to my backup pool.
and it would not go back..

well, if somebody rents hashig power and then uses a bad pool, that is their problem, not mine.
when I mine for myself, I have to watch my pools as well. that is the risk.

people are not renting "i get this amout of coins in 3h" but "hashingpower", if they rent it and let it go to waste, that is their problem. renters have to understand that and not complain!

Exactly  Grin

BETARIGS.COM - Leasing a rig is as simple as adding a pool!
Bitrated user: Mux.
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:30:20 AM

Today I tried leasing my rigs.

I use cgwatcher and cgminer. so I added cgwatcher profile for Betarigs.

When I started profile, I found Json error.

I also found there is no accept for my normal job.

Hashes low, no accept and reject.. Sad

Here is screen shot: http://prntscr.com/2pypqd

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
PappaSniff

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:48:29 AM

I sent a support ticket, but I should post here as well.
I am leasing my rig #468. The rental timer has been increasing without me adding the time. There is nothing I can do to stop it. I have no options to terminate the rental. I am running remotely while at work, and I cannot make a connection,  or get to the rig.  I don't know if this is a bug or an exploit, but either way I am losing out on money while the timer continues to tick upwards
carly200

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:54:44 AM

maybe your pool is broken?
fanepatent

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:06:06 AM

Was your rig rented at that time?
Usually this happens when the rig is not rented. So that cgminer/sgminer switches to the next working pool.

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
JBardey

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:36:03 AM

Is there anyway we can quickly check whether it was a betarigs issue or a renter pool issue (I recognise it's UNLIKELY to be betarigs, but I'd like to be able to point the finger to the appropriate place).

I've seen a few pool swaps in the CGRemote logs (pretty much essential for this I feel for this reason!).

Obviously this is going to become a reputation game, and I'd hate to lose my reputation because of an issue on their end.

On a similar note, is there any reason we can't credit renters like 15 minutes extra time? Why is 30 minutes the minimum?
Tamazerd

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:50:47 PM

I have been using this site to rent my rig for some days now and it works great. I only have some small things that i want to bring up:

- The "Remember me" function when logging in seems like it wont work (At least not in FF).

- My rigs page wont show the total rent time for the current rent. It shows time until it ends, and only in the confirmation mail i got when the rig was rented does it say for how long it was rented totally. (Say i check my rig on the site in the morning and availability says "Rented - Ends in 2 hours" i have to check my mail to see for how long it has been rented. A Start-time and total rent time would be great if it was shown.

- Last and probably the biggest one: Can you please make it profitable in some way for the buyer to leave a Review? Or prompt them with a small page that asks them to do it when the rental is over? As the seller i find no way for me to contact the buyer once the rent period is over. This makes it hard to ask for reviews.

Thank you, the site is great! Smiley
fanepatent

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:59:35 PM

I have been using this site to rent my rig for some days now and it works great. I only have some small things that i want to bring up:

- The "Remember me" function when logging in seems like it wont work (At least not in FF).

- My rigs page wont show the total rent time for the current rent. It shows time until it ends, and only in the confirmation mail i got when the rig was rented does it say for how long it was rented totally. (Say i check my rig on the site in the morning and availability says "Rented - Ends in 2 hours" i have to check my mail to see for how long it has been rented. A Start-time and total rent time would be great if it was shown.

- Last and probably the biggest one: Can you please make it profitable in some way for the buyer to leave a Review? Or prompt them with a small page that asks them to do it when the rental is over? As the seller i find no way for me to contact the buyer once the rent period is over. This makes it hard to ask for reviews.

Thank you, the site is great! Smiley

1. I use LastPass. It works really well and has autologin function for stored passwords.
2. Yes, useful. +1
3. +1 again. Asked about that myself a few posts back. But, i send messages to renters during the rent period and ask them to remember to leave feedback. Doesn't seem to work though

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
ycsi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:44:15 PM

Can we have local time displayed instead of the server's time (add TimeZone settings in the user profile)?

On the "Rent a rig" pages, it would be helpful to have page nav menu at the top as well.
Ioqua

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:30:21 PM

Mux I'm loving the site/service so far.

Is there a plan when configuring the rig pricing to be able to set BTC/1000KH/s rather than BTC/Day
itos

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:29:34 PM

I need a refund for a rig I rent. It's offline and I haven't receive any kh/s. I rented other rigs right now for the same pools and they all appear fine, so this one is broken. My user in Betarigs is itos. Thanks for the support!
mux (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:31:22 PM

All noted!
Lots of work for me next week!  Grin

Mux I'm loving the site/service so far.

Is there a plan when configuring the rig pricing to be able to set BTC/1000KH/s rather than BTC/Day

Yes next week!

I need a refund for a rig I rent. It's offline and I haven't receive any kh/s. I rented other rigs right now for the same pools and they all appear fine, so this one is broken. My user in Betarigs is itos. Thanks for the support!

We dealt with the situation in the ticket/irc.

I sent a support ticket, but I should post here as well.
I am leasing my rig #468. The rental timer has been increasing without me adding the time. There is nothing I can do to stop it. I have no options to terminate the rental. I am running remotely while at work, and I cannot make a connection,  or get to the rig.  I don't know if this is a bug or an exploit, but either way I am losing out on money while the timer continues to tick upwards

Don't worry, it is just a display bug -- I'm showing negative time Tongue (should be "ends in -2 hours")
And it is showing negative time because your rig went offline and didn't finished the job. Which explain you cannot make a connection to your rig Smiley
I'll be fixing this as well.

The JSON errors are normal -- it is betarigs closing abruptly the connection because there is no job for you. So that is why you should always run a backup pool -- you use it until there is a job at Betarigs!

I just wanted to drop back here again and let you know my experience in past couple of weeks.

You have done a great job Mux and created something really awesome. The site is very user friendly for both sides and you have been really quick to implement new features and upgrades. My hat is still tipped to you sir.

For the record I have received EVERY single payment I was supposed to and not any big issues since release.

Regards,
AspireMining (Rig #8;)) One of the first 10 users Cheesy

Thanks to one of my very first beta testers!!  Grin

Sir.thomi

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:50:45 PM

Awesome site!

works really well for me so far.

My Input would be also showing avarage reviews in the overview on the 1-10 scale and maybe a sorting function of the rigs regarding kh/s and mh/btc/day.

And maybe present all rigs more equally because i have the feeling first pagers get booked way more often and so people will just generate new rigs to be on the front page.

Otherwise great work!!!
mux (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:09:13 PM

Awesome site!

works really well for me so far.

My Input would be also showing avarage reviews in the overview on the 1-10 scale and maybe a sorting function of the rigs regarding kh/s and mh/btc/day.

And maybe present all rigs more equally because i have the feeling first pagers get booked way more often and so people will just generate new rigs to be on the front page.

Otherwise great work!!!

Thanks  Grin Most of this will be coming next week.

New record! Betarigs hashrate 550 Mh/s, 270 rented rigs!!

CoinBuzz

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:35:41 AM

I dont get it yet,

Is it another multipool who mine coins and pay btc , or is it just renting facility ?

Join ASAP: FREE BITCOIN
Zae

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:25:14 AM

I dont get it yet,

Is it another multipool who mine coins and pay btc , or is it just renting facility ?

It's a complete platform where you can rent or lease mining rigs 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: