Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin  (Read 1268 times)
Lowkek

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:02:21 PM

Didn't want to create a new thread, so I'll ask here. Is there any way to sell bitcoins anonymously? For webmoney, vouchers or something? I don't think my bank would appreciate any trades related to cryptocurrency.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:43:59 PM

Didn't want to create a new thread, so I'll ask here. Is there any way to sell bitcoins anonymously? For webmoney, vouchers or something? I don't think my bank would appreciate any trades related to cryptocurrency.

Why would they not appreciate it. Sell them for cash in person or something else. They wont know if you do a bank transfer on here.
fearofsailing (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:27:06 PM

you can sell btc at the current blockchain price in the UK by using localbitcoin

you can try, but nobody will buy at the current price.

it's what i already do when i need to buy some cheap btc.

yeah i got 1btc when it was at £590 from localbtcoins some months ago but  I wish to sell now. i was getting all excited because i was looking at the price on my phones app and it was saying £640 but alas the price is quite someway off that.

Why do you want to sell now? You'll be at a loss. I'd just hold on to it. I'm sure you'll make quite a bit of money on it sometime this year.

Well the price was above what I paid for it yesterday after some months of it being below the price i got it for according to mtgox and im a bit hard up at the moment so was going to sell it.

thanks for all the people telling me not to look at mtgox. I had no idea, i have since deleted the btc app i have on my phone as i keep getting excited for no reason.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:51:37 PM

Maybe you can try localbitcoins to find a cash trade somewhere near you. Wink
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:35:38 PM

here in currency exchange some trust members also giving these options for selling and buying of btc

Sonny

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:37:36 PM

here in currency exchange some trust members also giving these options for selling and buying of btc

True.
Just don't forget to use escrow. Cheesy
coinglomerate

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:53:03 AM

WHICH ESCROW DO U USE
Sonny

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:10:36 AM

WHICH ESCROW DO U USE

FYR: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

Though I haven't used any escrow service before, I would suggest you to go for some well-trusted active members here (such as Gweedo, Kluge, DannyHamilton or escrow.ms).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: