Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for 15% / day (short term trading)  (Read 1832 times)
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

I've never tried this one, it is quite difficult to do, nowadays the altcoins are on red mark, it is very hard to do short term trading. But holding also not a choice in this situation. We need to learn more about trading while all coins are in red mark.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

it is very difficult nowadays to benefit from short-term trading,. even a 15% / day profit becomes impossible for the current price situation..
there may be some trading strategies that you can suggest here. bittrex is the place for me to trade
1. what coins you use for short-term trading
2. what time do you usually trade
3. how much profit you can with your strategy (profit / day)

My strategy is very risky but offers its own advantages, this strategy multiplies a small increase in price with a larger invested capital to make more profits within a specified time, thereby reducing the amount of time you spend in the market also reduces the risk of uncertainty that could happen when you stay longer in the market, the risk is that if the price goes against you, you would be in much deep loss. If you are applying this strategy make sure to do your research and calculations well before attempting it.
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:52:42 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 12:21:02 AM by muncuss

so you need to cover up your expenses? if you not mind about the risk then try arbitrage. Those coin at idex may be cheaper or more expensive than in other market, but be careful with gas fee.
And don't try hitbtc coz their withdraw fee will kill you
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:13:00 AM

Here is how you can make 15% a day everyday.

Deposit BTC to Bitmex. Set leverage to 15x

Wait until there Is a huge Rekt Stop Loss moment (Usually a 1M candle with volume > 15M) and do the complete opposite.

Wait a few mins and you should make 1% so with leverage you have made 15%

Might take a few tries but it usually reverses in those areas. Your bigger issue here is server lag and missing your order being sent and filled.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:11:52 AM

15% large numbers. but if indeed time you are in trading there is no harm in trying. including now. trading can also get great results quickly if we are right in choosing

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:35:13 AM

Same bro, same.

Been losing a lot because of unexpected dump. So what I did is, I only enter to trades that have the simple chart patter for example, double bottom, cup and handle, reverse head and shoulders etc. I do gain a minimum of 2% so that is great for me, a small profit is still profit.
newcryptocurrency

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:21:17 AM

it is very difficult nowadays to benefit from short-term trading,. even a 15% / day profit becomes impossible for the current price situation..
there may be some trading strategies that you can suggest here. bittrex is the place for me to trade
1. MANA, FCT, GUP, TRX, XRP, small coins are better for trade short
2. 8AM and 8PM for GMT +7
3. I usually sell at 10% profit. It's much for short term trading. For normal, traders often sell at 1-3%
scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

People who are always trying to catch that kind of profit are the ones who end up losing all their money because of their greediness (yes, seriously) so just try to avoid trying to get those profits.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

I trade anytimes  when i find the price of coin in the bottom or when the price on uptrend with high volume. And for take profit  i set for this 7 to 15% pertrade. Iam doing  day trade in exchange  gate.io and only  trade in pair USDT to make easy to calculate my loss and profit in fiat. My target profit just 30 to 40% per month,  and i try to compound it in 1 years.

Aleister Crowley (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:45:51 PM

thank you for your suggestions and feedbacks, I will evaluate every input I find useful. do not expect this to be a mega thread that contains spamer ..
This thread will be locked
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:49:27 AM

Yes its very difficult to gain profit when all popular crypto on bearish market, but actually still possible to make profit from this situation if we doing trade by open short potition/ sell order in MT4 platform. Some good broker that offer crypto pair with low spread is Fxopen and Weltrade. I think this platform is good for doing day trading because we can make profit from bullish and also bearish market.
Aleister Crowley (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

bearish
please use a language that can be understood
Yes its very difficult to gain profit when all popular crypto on bearish market, but actually still possible to make profit from this situation if we doing trade by open short potition/ sell order in MT4 platform. Some good broker that offer crypto pair with low spread is Fxopen and Weltrade. I think this platform is good for doing day trading because we can make profit from bullish and also bearish market.
I have tried both, in the past few weeks. and I do not fit in with both of them.
but thanks for the feedback you provide here, may be useful for others
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

Even if the daily profit does not correspond to your 15%, I think that it is not critical. Since if you take 10% per day, then a month we get 100% of the trade. Not bad, or you still not enough?)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

Short day trading is not easy at all. You have to make a good list about the coins that you believe they will bring you profits, not just waste your money and get nothing but failure. If you are a beginner than I suggest long term investment. Pick bitcoin because it is trust worthy and hold it for a long period, then sell and gain high profits. But if you an expert, then you should do your own research because people might give you wrong choices.
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

It will be almost impossible to reach. 15% profit per day you can try to get from all Forex market currencies, but even then this is very risky and you must have very good trader knowledge. 15% per week in Forex market working hard each day is possible, if you are ready for high risk.  Grin 
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

I think all coins are capable to provide that because all incomes that you have get in this process are depends on your own skills and creative work in order to obtained a huge income
cryptoking1981

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

I think most people have very little brain cells.

It is impossible to grow you account by 5/15% a day!!!

1% a day consistently is incredibly hard.....

Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

15% a day? Mate you are craazy, it is more than impossible and i am more than sure in that you are never goign to be achieving those numbers in less than 24 hours. Take inconsideration that we are still on a bear market, the volatility is more than high
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

I believe that all electronic or digital coins in the cryptocurrency can provide a fifteen percent income per day because all incomes that you can get is depends on the skills that you have .
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:43 AM

When the price on overbought,  i will move all money from exchanges to other trading platform that give profit for down trend,  like MT4 platform. Now many MT4 offer trading pair of crypto.  This way will be more easy to get profit than trade on the exchanges,  because in down trend market,  usually only little bit coin going up,  and more hard to get profit.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: