Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3646 times)
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

Both public and private data will be supported, so users and businesses can choose to hide their data so it’s not discoverable.In a technical sense, the core of the Tip platform is information and the discovery of this information by apps.

Having both options available is important as it doesn't put anyone into an uncomfortable situation using the TIP platform.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zimco

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

Both public and private data will be supported, so users and businesses can choose to hide their data so it’s not discoverable.In a technical sense, the core of the Tip platform is information and the discovery of this information by apps.

Having both options available is important as it doesn't put anyone into an uncomfortable situation using the TIP platform.
Yes both options are available at here so no one will be denied with their wish for continuing their journey with this project. I am sure that with the passage of time there will be much more benefits which will make the project more attractive to the crypto users.
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

Tip proposes to take cryptocurrency mainstream by providing solutions that make discovering users,businesses,and other useful information on the blockchain as easy as it is on social platforms.We are creating an ecosystem where users can transact and interact with one another in easy and familiar ways,without the technical barriers.
https://tipblockchain.io
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

TIP features the first indexed and searchable blockchain, allowing attaching data to transactions and accounts; usernames as addresses; search and find others by usernames; and a cryptocurrency point of sale system for businesses.
https://foundico.com/ico/tip-blockchain.html
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

Tip Network provides end-to-end solutions that connect businesses with their customers,and end users to other users.Our solution provides user-friendly usernames that are easy to remember,and discovery,that makes it easy to find other users.
people are very much interested to take the username for their business in the crypto community and they want this project to have with them in their business in the crypto community. That is why there are thousands of people coming to reserve their usernames on this platform.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Tip Network provides end-to-end solutions that connect businesses with their customers,and end users to other users.Our solution provides user-friendly usernames that are easy to remember,and discovery,that makes it easy to find other users.
people are very much interested to take the username for their business in the crypto community and they want this project to have with them in their business in the crypto community. That is why there are thousands of people coming to reserve their usernames on this platform.
It is because they all know that if this project will bring their platform for the crypto community then many more people will find it more convenient to adopt the crypto currency because of the easy way to adopt via this app and so it will increase the marketcap of the crypto currencies more higher and this will make the crypto coins higher in value.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

It is because they all know that if this project will bring their platform for the crypto community then many more people will find it more convenient to adopt the crypto currency because of the easy way to adopt via this app and so it will increase the marketcap of the crypto currencies more higher and this will make the crypto coins higher in value.
Yes it will paly a vital role in the mass adoption and that will be the way to get a higher value of the crypto currencies. I am interested in the development of this project because of that and many other will like this project because of that feature of the project.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

Yes it will paly a vital role in the mass adoption and that will be the way to get a higher value of the crypto currencies. I am interested in the development of this project because of that and many other will like this project because of that feature of the project.
It will not only grow the community of crypto but it will also boost the businesses which are in the crypto community. In this app people will know that who is accepting cryptocurrency and who is not. So they will go them whenever they will need to use their cryptocurrencies.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

It will not only grow the community of crypto but it will also boost the businesses which are in the crypto community. In this app people will know that who is accepting cryptocurrency and who is not. So they will go them whenever they will need to use their cryptocurrencies.
Yes people will find it the way to boost their business when they will start to accept cryptocoins. as when they will start to accept these coins then they will create a business account on there and they will pop up at the app and all others will know that you came here to accept crypto currencies.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

A core component of the Tip solution is the Tip blockchain.Tip blockchain will have features which enable discovery on the blockchain. Building a blockchain with these advanced features would take a significant amount of time.
Discovery on the blockchain is an important thing in the crypto community. We all need this feature. It will enable me to find that whom in my friends and family using bitcoin and other crypto and it will also enable me to know that how much people in my local area are in crypto.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

A core component of the Tip solution is the Tip blockchain.Tip blockchain will have features which enable discovery on the blockchain. Building a blockchain with these advanced features would take a significant amount of time.
Discovery on the blockchain is an important thing in the crypto community. We all need this feature. It will enable me to find that whom in my friends and family using bitcoin and other crypto and it will also enable me to know that how much people in my local area are in crypto.
And along with discovery there will be a chat feature which will make us to interact with each other directly on the platform. We will have a social app which will also do our business and will also make us to come in contact with other crypto users and businesses.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

And along with discovery there will be a chat feature which will make us to interact with each other directly on the platform. We will have a social app which will also do our business and will also make us to come in contact with other crypto users and businesses.
That features are really important for me and for my friends. We always want to have a direct payment system in our social media like in telegram or in messenger. But now this problem is solved by the Tip Blockchain. We will feel more convenient now with this development.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

That features are really important for me and for my friends. We always want to have a direct payment system in our social media like in telegram or in messenger. But now this problem is solved by the Tip Blockchain. We will feel more convenient now with this development.
My friend this wallet app will give you the features of interaction with other people just like messenger. Here you will meet people from all the corners of the world who will be involved in the crypto community. But limited to those who have registered with this app and are on the app. I am sure that more and more people will come to adopt this app.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

My friend this wallet app will give you the features of interaction with other people just like messenger. Here you will meet people from all the corners of the world who will be involved in the crypto community. But limited to those who have registered with this app and are on the app. I am sure that more and more people will come to adopt this app.
From now a bigger community joined tip blockchain and have registered their usernames on that platform which means tat people like to be on this platform and they will not deny to have their one account on tip blockchain. It means that we will definitely see all of the community of crypto on this project with their usernames.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

TIP features the first indexed and searchable blockchain, allowing attaching data to transactions and accounts; usernames as addresses; search and find others by usernames; and a cryptocurrency point of sale system for businesses.
If this system cam into being then the scammers will not be able to scam anyone with addresses and people will rely on the platform because they will know the person to whom they will send the money.
Alphagog

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

If this system cam into being then the scammers will not be able to scam anyone with addresses and people will rely on the platform because they will know the person to whom they will send the money.
Yes I saw that the scammers often alternate the address with some virus which replace the copied address to the clipboard to their own and they steal the money from the sender. This will now not be a problem as they will send within the platform and will send directly to the person username.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

Yes I saw that the scammers often alternate the address with some virus which replace the copied address to the clipboard to their own and they steal the money from the sender. This will now not be a problem as they will send within the platform and will send directly to the person username.
Many people also lose their money because of sending coins to a wrong address as it is hard to recognize any address. But now with Tip blockchain they will not lose their money by doing that mistake. They will search for the username on the platform and will send their coins to that.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

Many people also lose their money because of sending coins to a wrong address as it is hard to recognize any address. But now with Tip blockchain they will not lose their money by doing that mistake. They will search for the username on the platform and will send their coins to that.
yes in this project when they will launch their product, I mean their app, then we will find it more easy to send and receive our coins. The merchants will also be satisfied with the usage of the crypto currencies as they will then do not worry for the double spending or any other scam
Alphagog

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

yes in this project when they will launch their product, I mean their app, then we will find it more easy to send and receive our coins. The merchants will also be satisfied with the usage of the crypto currencies as they will then do not worry for the double spending or any other scam
I was also thinking that double spending will not be a problem in this app. If this will happen then a bigger issue will be solved. Merchants and local shops will not deny to use the coins of crypto because of the fear of double spending.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

I was also thinking that double spending will not be a problem in this app. If this will happen then a bigger issue will be solved. Merchants and local shops will not deny to use the coins of crypto because of the fear of double spending.
Yes whenever it often came to the idea for the adoption is needed then there was felt a hurdle of time delay in confirmation and the issue of double spending. I am sure that these issues will not be in this wallet and merchants will happily adopt the cryptocurrencies available with tip blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: