Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 01:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱  (Read 3646 times)
cj_tip

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Influencive.com : Exclusive Interview With Garlam Won, Chief Strategist of Tip Blockchain
https://www.influencive.com/exclusive-interview-with-garlam-won-chief-strategist-of-tip-blockchain/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cj_tip

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

CoinTime.com : Get a piece of the $25 trillion you didn't know you had: https://buff.ly/2kXvJCM  
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

The concept of tip blockchain is looking very favorable for the modern community. Its convenience in the crypto field will bring a huge community to adopt this coin. The success of this project is obvious, it will make you a good profit if you invest in its ICO.

Other benefit of this project is that it will have the names of the names of the users in the transactions which is favored in the regulations of South Korea. So if the regulations like this will be imposed then people will be able to use this currency easily and there will be a mass adoption of this coin in that region which is a sign that the value of this coin will be increased much higher in the value.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

The concept of tip blockchain is looking very favorable for the modern community. Its convenience in the crypto field will bring a huge community to adopt this coin. The success of this project is obvious, it will make you a good profit if you invest in its ICO.

Other benefit of this project is that it will have the names of the names of the users in the transactions which is favored in the regulations of South Korea. So if the regulations like this will be imposed then people will be able to use this currency easily and there will be a mass adoption of this coin in that region which is a sign that the value of this coin will be increased much higher in the value.
It means that the south Korean country will adopt this currency as a legal currency for their state?
It is very appreciable, the team members are intelligent to produce such a beneficial project for crypto. That will also benefit us from securing us from the fraud. As it will have the identity(name) to the address so the criminals will not do any harm on this platform.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

This project has a lot of benefits for the users. It is created is a way that even those people will come to adopt the blockchain system who do not like the crypto. The merchants have more benefits in this project as they will not need to make a data store with them on their books and on their PC but their data of transactions and sales will be automatically stored on the tip blockchain.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

It means that the south Korean country will adopt this currency as a legal currency for their state?
It is very appreciable, the team members are intelligent to produce such a beneficial project for crypto. That will also benefit us from securing us from the fraud. As it will have the identity(name) to the address so the criminals will not do any harm on this platform.
Tip blockchain has really a great solution to the confusion on the blockchain system that how will provide a system with the name on the addresses of all the users.
Theer was also a bigger problem that it was hard to identify that who are on the crypto from their own country. People often do not know that where to deal for their crypto and they often think that it is hard for them to find any user in their state. Tip Blockchain will solve the issue. We all will find the users of crupto and we will easily find the place of our needs. We will find the stores who will accept blockchain in their stores and will easily use our coins on there.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

CoinTime.com : Get a piece of the $25 trillion you didn't know you had: https://buff.ly/2kXvJCM  

That is a great article with the details of all the solutions which TIP blockchain provide for their users. The developers are doing a great project for the crypto users. I like the idea of the project and will invest in it as I am sure that this project will get success.

The partnership play a vital role for the success of any project especially if they are some stronger partners. The partnerships with Bancor, Coinfirm, Iagon, Trustroot give a strong base to the TIP blockchain. I am really convinced to see that these are partnered with you. It shows that the future of this project is much brighter.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

That is a great article with the details of all the solutions which TIP blockchain provide for their users. The developers are doing a great project for the crypto users. I like the idea of the project and will invest in it as I am sure that this project will get success.

The partnership play a vital role for the success of any project especially if they are some stronger partners. The partnerships with Bancor, Coinfirm, Iagon, Trustroot give a strong base to the TIP blockchain. I am really convinced to see that these are partnered with you. It shows that the future of this project is much brighter.
yes partnership of a project with some bigger companies play a bigger role in the success of any project. The plus point is that TIP blockchain is bringing a unique technology along with it which is a need of the present day merchants and other users of blockchain who need cryptocurrency for their daily expenditures in the market. It will also increase the awareness of crypto users and they will easily find each other and will create a community to cooperate conveniently in any case related to crypto.
Hutalar

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

Yes it is sure as they demanded for such a solution in their regulations. They announced that they will not ban the crypto currency as it is beneficial for the modern technology but for the further security of the users, merchants and for the states they demanded for a modification in the transaction in which they demanded that only addresses is not better but the name of the sender and receiver of the transaction is required for each of the transaction.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

Tip blockchain has really a great solution to the confusion on the blockchain system that how will provide a system with the name on the addresses of all the users.
Theer was also a bigger problem that it was hard to identify that who are on the crypto from their own country. People often do not know that where to deal for their crypto and they often think that it is hard for them to find any user in their state. Tip Blockchain will solve the issue. We all will find the users of crupto and we will easily find the place of our needs. We will find the stores who will accept blockchain in their stores and will easily use our coins on there.
Yes that will be a plus point for us to find the users around us, it will also give us the benefit that we will find the merchants that who are using the crypto currency and who are not using.
It is really a project to come to increase the mass adoption. More and more people will know about the real people in the crypot and by knowing their friends and family in crypto they will not feel dangerous to enter the crypto community.
Zistmine

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:39:46 PM

yes partnership of a project with some bigger companies play a bigger role in the success of any project. The plus point is that TIP blockchain is bringing a unique technology along with it which is a need of the present day merchants and other users of blockchain who need cryptocurrency for their daily expenditures in the market. It will also increase the awareness of crypto users and they will easily find each other and will create a community to cooperate conveniently in any case related to crypto.
I was not aware with these partners but pleased to hear about them.
I do not know much about the others but Bancor and coinfirm are the two which I know and about which I know that the platform related to them are now the great platforms. They are supporting the tip blockchain then I will not feel fear to invest in tip blockchain.
The use of tip blockchain will be much higher in the future and that demand will increase the price of the coin much higher.
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

Blackany often compared with traditional databases.One of the advantages of traditional database systems over blockchain is that they allow you to index and query data relatively easily.Tip creates a blockchain that bridges the gap between the traditional database management system and the blockchain.
cj_tip

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

I was not aware with these partners but pleased to hear about them.
I do not know much about the others but Bancor and coinfirm are the two which I know and about which I know that the platform related to them are now the great platforms. They are supporting the tip blockchain then I will not feel fear to invest in tip blockchain.
The use of tip blockchain will be much higher in the future and that demand will increase the price of the coin much higher.

You can find a list of current confirmed partners to the project here:  https://tipblockchain.io/#partners
The list is fast growing. Grin
cj_tip

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:54:33 AM

Our CSO Garlam Won will be speaking at Blockchain Adventure Singapore on June 22 - if you're attending that event come say Hi -
http://codecampvn.me/singapore2018

Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

Our CSO Garlam Won will be speaking at Blockchain Adventure Singapore on June 22 - if you're attending that event come say Hi -
http://codecampvn.me/singapore2018

Thank you for informing us about that event. I wish that I will also be the part of that event to visit.

The progress of the project seems much efficient. That is what required for any project and that is what we investors need from the developers of any project. The developers of this project are more energetic which attracted me to be the part of this project as an investor.
I am completely sure that it will be the project which will millionaire me.
cj_tip

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:08:36 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/tip-blockchain   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Awesome!  Thank you!  Cheesy
Hutalar

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/tip-blockchain   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Wow!
That is great to see this project in another platform. This will be the hot and trending on your platform because it already have got a good position in the crypto field. This ICO really deserve to be added on your listing and on many others.

This project is according to the modern rules for the cryptocurrencies and will be the best coin in the future.
Zistmine

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

Today I got some more money from completing one of my task and I invested them in this ICO Because I know the bonus they are giving is much higher in the Pre ICO and after that we will not see this token in this price. Theer are only 2 days remaining in the pre ICO and after the end of Pre ICO the price of the coin will be triple. If I will invest 1 Eth now then after 2 days they will be 3 Eth.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

Today I got some more money from completing one of my task and I invested them in this ICO Because I know the bonus they are giving is much higher in the Pre ICO and after that we will not see this token in this price. Theer are only 2 days remaining in the pre ICO and after the end of Pre ICO the price of the coin will be triple. If I will invest 1 Eth now then after 2 days they will be 3 Eth.
Investing in this blockchain is really more beneficial than any other investment. From the discount we can see that how much will it benefit us after the end of ICO. I am also investing my money in this project because I know that the demand of this coin will be higher after the coin is adopted by many people. It also have 100% chances that the countries who will like to regulate the crypto will favor this coin and they will want their citizens to use TIP blockchain because it has the username on their address which the new authorities want for the cryptocurrencies.
cj_tip

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

Seed round token sale with 200% bonus only has less than a day left - ends on June 15 at 23:59 UTC.
Don't miss it:https://tipblockchain.io/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: