Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me understand the cryptocurrency market  (Read 599 times)
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

Here in crypto we have a lot of digital currency that we can do buy and sell so that's basics knowledge about crypto's trading in market and most of users take the risk to earn then that the cycle that's why the price of different digital currency continue to grow little by little,I think if your a newbie here better to start in reading different kinds of news about crypto then do invest a little for actual knowledge in market because experience is the best teacher to be knowledgeable
I think we really need a big patience here in crypto feild because it is not only buy and selling who can bring us a big profit it is all about our own way of understanding on it. Here in crypto we need to have more patience and we need to make a right decision because we can also lose a profit if we are going to act like we don't understand it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:01:06 PM

It is something which you have to understand by yourself just be curious and spend time here.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

From my little knowledge. Cryptocurrencies are primarily used to buy and sell goods and services, though some newer cryptocurrencies also function to provide a set of rules or obligations for its holders.They possess no intrinsic value in that they are not redeemable for another commodity, such as gold. Unlike traditional currency, they are not issued by a central authority and are not considered legal tender.
I need help in understanding the crypto market and investment advice in order to  invest effectively  on bitcoin market

Crypto Trading and Crypto Investment I think it's a bit different, because in my view that investment is where we put the capital and make a profit by itself, unlike trades that traders trade in the market and look for gaps when the price declines and sells when prices start to rise . so I think you should be able to distinguish between trading and investment so as not to go wrong.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

Crypto currency is a word that has overwhelmed the minds of many people around the world. The thirst for easy money, coupled with the almost total lack of physical or mental costs, allowed millions of people to start building systems - from small ones, where one video card is present, to huge farms with hundreds of video cards - and to marshal various crypto-currencies. What do they do with the crypto currency? And then most of the people simply store their crypto currency, not much different from Soviet citizens who hid money under the m. The text is taken from the smart BroDude.ru atras or in books "just in case". And then what happens? Crypto currency in its bulk is not spinning in the market, but lies in purses, because of what in turnover only a small part of the funds. Everyone waits, when кpиптoвaлютa will rise in price that it is more favorable to sell it: sit till the last moment and merge on the highest rate same, as they. That is, in the minds of people, the crypto currency is not a currency in the generally accepted sense, when money is only a means of achieving goals. In fact, it is the goal.
siagh357

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

Understanding crypto currency is to compare with buying a share in a company to run its operations and get reward if it share its profit. The price these coins cost are the value investors see the company worth.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

For you to understand crypto you have to read some news about crypto. Crypto is an investment you can earn big but you have to be patient in earnin earn and get your ng big you can earn without putting out money, you can also earn from buying, But if you do not have money you have to work for about 2 to 3 month or more before you can earn or get your crypto. If you want to earn fast you can do buy and trade it is the fastest and biggest way to earn but it is too risky.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

From my little knowledge. Cryptocurrencies are primarily used to buy and sell goods and services, though some newer cryptocurrencies also function to provide a set of rules or obligations for its holders.They possess no intrinsic value in that they are not redeemable for another commodity, such as gold. Unlike traditional currency, they are not issued by a central authority and are not considered legal tender.
I need help in understanding the crypto market and investment advice in order to  invest effectively  on bitcoin market

you right, but if you want to know more about it, read a little about it https://btcmanager.com/news/
capde

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

Everybody out there seems to me to be quite specific, in short, I want you to be a communicator for more knowledge, like your teacher.
sarajahon

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

The one and only, the first and most famous cryptocurrency. Bitcoin serves as a digital gold standard in the whole cryptocurrency-industry, is used as a global means of payment and is the de-facto currency of cyber-crime like darknet markets or ransomware.

For detail information about cryptocurrency market click here
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

For me at this early stage, I still see no use of crypto at the moment. It is just used to have money in an instant way. But I know that in the future cryptos will have a huge impact in the community.
takadada

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:39:35 AM

Electronic money is a valuable resource, it tends to change quickly, its liquidity is fast, human intellectual optimization.
It is stored in the computer hard drive, which is the only resource through the computer hard drive
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

Apart from the fact that Cryptocurrencies are used for transactions such as buying and selling of goods and services, Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is now also used as a means of increasing your resources(cash)... through inverting your cash to bitcoin, which will enable a high yield...
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:33:22 AM

Probably by continuing to do transactions in cryptocurrency can help us to understand something as possible when we will buy a coin and when we will remove the coin we have.
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

For me is rather a good start just more understand the "core"
who are the "miners" how are transactions made....
For example, khan academy have a videos on this topic

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
dkmartin

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

You need to go through the all details related to bitcoin on inernet. You must analyse the market also. First thing u need to know that bitcoin is a currency.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

All crypto currency are the one aim through  spread out their good intention to help the people to overcome from poverty through digital process, specially in Bitcoin more potential to become rich if you use your own strategy just learned more about the good feature of Bitcoin all possible idea, technique and more effort is key to become success. If you want to get profit without capital just increased your rank at least Jr member.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:16:39 AM

fist you must understand what is the roller coaster. and look at the market, you will see no difference.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

You already have a pretty good understanding from what you have said.

I think it's important to realize that crypto-currency is an emerging new asset class, it's hard to compare it to any existing assets.

Aside from that understanding the crypto markets is a whole different beast, these markets are brutal and are insanely volatile, my best advice would be to not invest anything that you are not willing to look at like a retirement account that you wont touch for years.

Wish you the best of luck, could be a good time to buy by the way, markets have really been dipping hard lately.

I agree. He already knew some knowledge about Bitcoin. All you need to do is sharpen it. Make more research, read more articles and watch more videos related to cryptocurrencies. This forum is already a good source of information. You can also follow people who are already successful in thr industry. There are lots of ways to learn. All you need to do is invest effort and time.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

In my opinion, you must understand that trading in cryptocurrency is not an easy field and way in order to earn a large amount of money in a short period. Plus, if you are a beginner, then I advice you to read firstly some books (like, The Beginner's Guide to Investing and Trading in Cryptocurrency, and Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies...) because they can help you to know some basics of that field. Otherwise, you must avoid the information and prediction of the media because they are always manipulating the traders through some fake news.

In fact, you should learn how to analyze the market wisely, and of course you can achieve it after some attempts (Buying, holding, investing), because the experience is essential in trading. And I advise you to start with a weak budget because it is very possible that you will lose a large proportion of your money in the first attempts.
SabrinaSwo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

I want to share with you my latest discovery - HelloGold. It is fundation which goals are both heavily vested in blockchain technology and focused on expanding the availability of products that are targeted at helping the underserved and unbanked. Moroever, they have really good conditions for people who joined to Airdrops.io on Telegram and Twitter - you can receive 150 HGT tokens. I did it and it is great!Anyways, good luck with your investments Smiley If you want, you can learn more #HelloGoldFoundation
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: