Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Timicoin - Health Information Marketplace on the Blockchain  (Read 3240 times)
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

In what field is this timicoin project moving?
I think TIMICOIN is in the health field.
TIMICOIN makes it easy for patients to receive their results in the form of softcopy, without having to come to the hospital.
So what about hackers? Given the proliferation of the hackers in this electronic era. Is the data in the form of softcopy safe from them?
True, the problem TIMICOIN is currently facing is a hacker.
But the patient need not worry, because the security system available in TIMICOIN is very sophisticated.
As well as the role of the team TIMICOIN is no doubt, they are the teams who are experts in their fields.
So they will be able to solve the problem.
True, TIMICOIN provides secure and convenient security services.
So patients do not have to worry about their privacy.
TIMICOIN is the answer to all the patients' complaints.
It can be concluded that this project is a very remarkable project, which can answer all complaints of patients without having to fear the patient's data leaked in the hands of hackers. This is what every patient wants. Hopefully TIMICOIN team will always be present for the benefit of all patients.
Yes it can be concluded that way.
Hope for TIMICOIN is huge, and TIMICOIN's team has to work hard in the progress of this project.
In order to achieve the goal of the TIMICOIN project.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HandyJoe

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

TimiEMR is the electronic data management system that will be used in provider facilities as their lead EMR system or as the connecting point between their existing EMR system and the TimiHR network.
HeriKur

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

Timicoin, with their advisory board based in the U.S. and technology teams in Puerto Rico, India and London, could be set to simplify and secure how healthcare data is stored, as well as enhancing how it can be best used to further the development of modern medicine.
RiggsRonald

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

Hey dev's. It seems of this plan will be better in the offing!
Apperceptive plan,  good approach, blameless website.
Timicoin Team

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

Let the awareness on the crypto side begin!!!!’ First operating healthcare blockchain every day more and more people will know about the problems our blockchain is solving.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/company-to-store-healthcare-data-on-blockchain-platform-for-simple-and-secure-data-sharing - Spread the Awareness Share the Feed on Social Media 👆👆👆
Timicoin Team

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

How does TIMICOIN respond to increasingly competitive market competition?

Timicoin is the first operating healthcare blockchain that is fully functioning we are staying ahead of our competition.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:56:48 PM

Incredibly, blockchain technology will allow you to transfer medical records at lightning speed with maximum security and availability, very convenient and necessary!
appoman

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:05:03 PM

TimiHR consists of fine interfaces and backend algorithms to find precise recordset of data requested by consumers.
It has its own Health Data Search Engine and work efficiently based on keywords in search requests, and external filters applied.
So that will make TIMICOIN become a very competent project in the field of health with Blockchain system.
Still_Alone

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:19:57 PM

TimiCoin technology is perfectly positioned as the healthcare industry captures up to the digital era where medical records should be easily accessible to patients and doctors

didikdam

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:25:27 PM

TIMICOIN makes it easy for patients to receive their results in the form of softcopy, without having to come to the hospital.
So what about hackers? Given the proliferation of the hackers in this electronic era. Is the data in the form of softcopy safe from them?
But the patient need not worry, because the security system available in TIMICOIN is very sophisticated.
As well as the role of the team TIMICOIN is no doubt, they are the teams who are experts in their fields.
It can be concluded that this project is a very remarkable project, which can answer all complaints of patients without having to fear the patient's data leaked in the hands of hackers. This is what every patient wants. Hopefully TIMICOIN team will always be present for the benefit of all patients.
Hope for TIMICOIN is huge, and TIMICOIN's team has to work hard in the progress of this project.
Yeah right, I personally really agree with you. I have great expectations with the TIMICOIN project. I'm sure the TIMICOIN team already has a very big plan for a bigger and more sophisticated TIMICOIN in the future. Given the enthusiastic enthusiasm of today's people for TIMICOIN.
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:48:51 AM

Yeah right, I personally really agree with you. I have great expectations with the TIMICOIN project. I'm sure the TIMICOIN team already has a very big plan for a bigger and more sophisticated TIMICOIN in the future. Given the enthusiastic enthusiasm of today's people for TIMICOIN.
yes, there is no doubt that TIMICOIN's team performance is very professional.
We can see team teamwork, they have many years of experience in their field.
This is TIMICOIN's main capital to make them successful.
HarukaChan

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:13:37 AM

Is there any difference between coin thermal project with other project?, If any try mentioned.
RiggsRonald

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:49:23 AM

I hope this plan grows well and ideally. Impeccably approach,  good project, thoughtful website.
didikdam

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:00:53 AM

A very remarkable project. I hope competitors will rethink to compete with TIMICOIN. Because the team is very expert in the field, who is very experienced and has no doubt its ability. Surely this team will make this project unparalleled for now and the future. Steady.
appoman

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

How has TIMICOIN up until now?
Does it fit the team's expectations and goals?
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

A very remarkable project. I hope competitors will rethink to compete with TIMICOIN. Because the team is very expert in the field, who is very experienced and has no doubt its ability. Surely this team will make this project unparalleled for now and the future. Steady.
TIMICOIN project is very worth waiting for us.
Prospective customers expect to join TIMICOIN soon.
Hopefully TIMICOIN soon realize it all.
didikdam

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

According to Joyce Lignell, the TIMICOIN solution is revolutionary because it allows doctors and patients to have all their medical records at their fingertips, even while traveling around the world. Extraordinary.
appoman

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

TIMICOIN offers a lot of convenience and comfort in its use.
So that users can be comfortable and secure with their personal data.
Because TIMICOIN security system is highly qualified.
Menccemsy

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

I hope this plan will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO!
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

Is there any difference between coin thermal project with other project?, If any try mentioned.
Perhaps what distinguishes one project from another is how the project works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: