Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My BCH is not arrived says my webpage im using  (Read 87 times)
jurijuri (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

hi to all!

i am new here and face a problem that i cannot solve. so i thought i ask you to tell me what could be done:

i use awebpage wallet where i can buy btc and bch and yesterday i sent btc to another wallet(shpaeshift) so the could exange it to bch. the transactions where all confirmed by around 175 blocks and the status shows that it was sent. but the receiver said that nothing attived.

and what is thise balance think here on the blockchain? 14BCH

i also checked the details on blockchain info. here i can see the word (unspent/not used) next to the wallet address of the receiver.

from my site it looks that all is done correctly. but receiver says that he did not receive.

what is the problem? why it is somehow stuck? what can i do now? i checked in the help section of multibit and tried different things.. but the result is still the same. receiver says he did not get.

i hope someone of you guys can help me and tell me what i need to do.

thank you very much in advance.

thise is the link to the my adresse on the block chain https://explorer.bitcoin.com/bch/address/1H5pNwit1hvRsa8tTzSsfupsinmt7v77PN my addresse is ofc  bitcoincash:qzcxkwwspvrse3n9uaacn5c2389n8zzceqv0nhv50k and all the once from 28 may- 29may are not yet in my wallet. why and what like i said is thise 14.464BCH balance. if i search up my btc addresse it says 0 btc balance. does thise mean something?

on shapeshift its all done and good. they never failed me before
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 3187

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

If every source except the receiver says that the transaction is confirmed, then the problem is with the receiver.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
jurijuri (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

If every source except the receiver says that the transaction is confirmed, then the problem is with the receiver.

but if you press in on the link i linked to the blockchain page. does everthing look fine? does it look like he should have resived them? and what is thise 14.464 BCH balance
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 3187

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

but if you press in on the link i linked to the blockchain page. does everthing look fine? does it look like he should have resived them? and what is thise 14.464 BCH balance

You haven't provided enough information. I'm going to assume the following:

• You sent BTC to shapeshift, and expected shapeshift to send BCH to qzcxkwwspvrse3n9uaacn5c2389n8zzceqv0nhv50k.
  • You have the id of the transaction sending BTC to shapeshift and you see that it has been confirmed
  • You know the amount that shapeshift sent to qzcxkwwspvrse3n9uaacn5c2389n8zzceqv0nhv50k.
  • The intended receiver of the BCH does not acknowledge receiving the BCH.

If the block explorer shows that a transaction sending the expected amount to  qzcxkwwspvrse3n9uaacn5c2389n8zzceqv0nhv50k was confirmed, then it has been received, despite what the receiver may claim.

I don't know what the balance of 14.464 means because I don't know anything about where you sent the BCH to. I assume it is an address in the wallet of an exchange or a custodial wallet site because people often get confused about the difference between a wallet and an account (they are not the same thing).

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
jurijuri (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:34:24 AM

You haven't provided enough information. I'm going to assume the following:

• You sent BTC to shapeshift, and expected shapeshift to send BCH to qzcxkwwspvrse3n9uaacn5c2389n8zzceqv0nhv50k.
  • You have the id of the transaction sending BTC to shapeshift and you see that it has been confirmed
  • You know the amount that shapeshift sent to qzcxkwwspvrse3n9uaacn5c2389n8zzceqv0nhv50k.
  • The intended receiver of the BCH does not acknowledge receiving the BCH.

If the block explorer shows that a transaction sending the expected amount to  qzcxkwwspvrse3n9uaacn5c2389n8zzceqv0nhv50k was confirmed, then it has been received, despite what the receiver may claim.

I don't know what the balance of 14.464 means because I don't know anything about where you sent the BCH to. I assume it is an address in the wallet of an exchange or a custodial wallet site because people often get confused about the difference between a wallet and an account (they are not the same thing).

yes you got me right, its an exchanger and my address there is qzcxkwwspvrse3n9uaacn5c2389n8zzceqv0nhv50k but they claim that nothing has arrived... HOW THE FUCK can they say that if you clearly can see on the blockchain that is has come to that exact addresse. im so lost and sad that all my money is gone since they just fucking whant to scam me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: