Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3138 times)
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

Me to evaluate the performance of the platform fully seems possible only after its official opening for storage. What is the minimum term I will be able to conclude a contract? I read the term - one year.
For now, the description has data about the annual service contract. But I think that the development of new services on the platform will be able to diversify and the terms of contracts. Now we are talking only about the main functions of the product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

The number of blockchain conferences over the past year has increased dramatically. I'm sure this shows the consumer's interest in such opportunities. Of course, the goal of the project is to get a profit from the storage service, but I think we can talk about a more important mission here. It raises the use of networks for very frequent use by simple users.
The project Vortix really targeting to a wide audience. All areas of human services can apply the service Mysafe. Databases often require long and reliable storage. I think such safes will be a success.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

For when token sales are in progress for the first phase, expect to be sold out, so for the next stage it can be more legit.
Vortix will grow well followed by more qualified features.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

I will definitely take part in the project. Now I saw a review of the project on YouTube, where everything is perfectly reconfigured in one video. It will be interesting to get profit from the growth of the project and still have discounts when using the service.
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

Projects that are working on the introduction of new security techniques for obvious reasons can not show all their achievements. But I would like to know if you have some feedback from experts in this field?
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

At the moment I have not seen much information about your project. I understand that this is due to the fact that your work is just beginning. From the total investment amount you highlight most of the marketing campaign. I'm sure you'll be popular.
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

The number of blockchain conferences over the past year has increased dramatically. I'm sure this shows the consumer's interest in such opportunities. Of course, the goal of the project is to get a profit from the storage service, but I think we can talk about a more important mission here. It raises the use of networks for very frequent use by simple users.
The project Vortix really targeting to a wide audience. All areas of human services can apply the service Mysafe. Databases often require long and reliable storage. I think such safes will be a success.

i agree this project very interesting and have a good concept. this project also looks promising to be success project because have a good concept and good team. goodluck
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

For when token sales are in progress for the first phase, expect to be sold out, so for the next stage it can be more legit.
Vortix will grow well followed by more qualified features.
The price category of purchases in the project is acceptable for investment. Taking into account the studies that were conducted by the developers, in a few years we will get a good raise. Demand will be constant.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

Many participants of the crypt of the world want to see this event, but also companies that work in different spheres also continue their technological development. This project is also necessary for them.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

I already realized that the project was interested in financial companies and banking organizations. That's good news. The project's rating will grow significantly after alliances with partners are created.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:10:22 AM

To me the project Vortix reminds the Swiss bank, only in other format, with a function of quick access to the deposit. Very interesting presentation for this year. This innovation will bring profit more than we can expect.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:15:01 AM

i agree this project very interesting and have a good concept. this project also looks promising to be success project because have a good concept and good team. goodluck
Now we have presented only the first part of the developed functionality. Its basic set. I think that after development and completion of development, users will get a wide range of services with different cost.
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

The road map reports that the last final round of the ICO will be held in early 2019. The token will go to the stock exchange before the end of the last round, still a period of long for storage?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

As long as we do not have a test version available, we will be able to entrust our investments to the project on our own conclusions from the project information. It's very voluminous. I think that this is a great chance to participate in the creation of reliable storage, for its application in person.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

I see you have a non-standard token sales scheme during ICO rounds. I like that after each round you will offer a new stage for investors with the development of the next phase. I am sure that it will help to raise the rating of the project on each open step.
Yes, it is right, instead of one Big ICO, there will be 4 ICO being this the first one. And yes it is because we want to move according to the deveopments of different products and services and releases/ Vortix
Will the Exchange token be limited by the time of the last round or the investors will be able to sell before you completely close the sale? I mean the period when sales are closed until the next round.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

Projects that consume less power than other participants are now promoted. I am sure that different regions of the world will want to use the services of Mysafe.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

The road map reports that the last final round of the ICO will be held in early 2019. The token will go to the stock exchange before the end of the last round, still a period of long for storage?
I think that a successful investment will be a long period of token retention. But the team may have a separate plan to increase the value of the token in the future. Each project has its own marketing tactics.
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

Will it be important for you what region will be the buyer of your service after launching the platform? And do you need user registration data for a smart contract?
Not at all, service is independent of the region where you are. In principle, user registration will not be need it./ Vortix
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

Projects that consume less power than other participants are now promoted. I am sure that different regions of the world will want to use the services of Mysafe.
Low cost power, I think, also play an important impact on attention from customers, but it is not the main advantage. Scalability and data security will be a priority for clients when selecting services. Safe deposit boxes in everyday life are very simple but have a tremendous success among users of financial structures. Here will be the same.
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

In the technical description of the storage service I found the term of resignation of the contract, it equals five days without insurance service. Then they will be permanently deleted or do you return a copy of the data automatically?
There are two terms, principal, means, after the contract term, which is need it by law, you get 5 days to access your app and renew the service as in principle, the app, will be delivered for free and you will only pay for the services you use, in short, the contract can be extended automatically, but as we plan not to force you to have any info from you,  we will not have any way to communicate but the internal app watch, thus you will get notified by the app and just by a simple click, you renew, as far as app is free you do not have to pay anything :-), if you do not renew, you will be get a second warning on the app and then you have 30 days to download whatever you have diluted, not only vaulted, but if you do not do it, then data will be burn automatically by the app watch.35 days is a very good time to download or renew your data. If you buy the "secure my data" service, your data will be always encrypted but kept and a copy of such data shall be send to you encrypted with your personal keys to any address email or physical you give.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: