Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3138 times)
Garthanjes

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

You are now busy developing multiple products. As you described in the white paper, some phases of work coincide with the this project. Can I find out what kind of product?
It is in many areas into our website but also in our social networks, just copied this introduction from our telegram group :
"Hello Group members, Hope all of you are okay this Monday 28 May 2018,             ... FYI .... What is Vortix Ecosystem?:                                                                                          Intends to be another Blockchain Environment similar to Ethereum Ecosystem and open to anyone willing to place their applications and developments for free but for the miners' transaction costs, as all of the current ones, However, and as way to give a boost on the very beginning we will not only supply the infraestructure but also some running businesses and applications/products and services which will be developed under the Ethereum Ecosystem on the beginning and once the infraestructure is settled, all exported into the new blockchain,  inside the products we shall develop to start with...     we can quote:                                                                                         1. Security DAPP/APP single customer application for making your daily life a bit less scary about what you have inside your phone, or any connected device, explanations are in our site, https://vortix.io/what-is-mysafe-vault/
2. One Specific Commodity Stock Exchange for one very popular product, which in a way will come to solve the issue that there is no world market exchange reference and so we want to keep it confidential for the moment (the product)
3. One retail shopping mall, starting with Art , Collectibles and Sybarite kind of products but at affordable prices and worldwide offered,
4. One Solution for offline payments to virtual world, allowing thousands of people who does not have the possibility to access to online shopping , to have such possibility, even in places there is no Internet at all (*just a land telephone line should be enough for almost instant access and usage)...an old video that we will update pretty soon as solution has been moved onto the blockchain and the Vortix Token Payment system...but serves you to understand the service... https://youtu.be/Wskh-92xsx8?_=2
5. The new Blockchain infrastructure and API's and Programming Tools if need it, applications for miners, etc., plus all these prior products converging into a single currency and this new block chain, at the end, where all utility tokens from the prior projects will be converted to this currency as a part of our strategy. Plus all the services and products from third parties which can use a new block chain free as all others.
6. Thereafter and during this process, once the cryptocoin circulates, the nodes are established and miners organized, any other application based in smart contracts, smart messaging and new developments we are testing throough the Blockchain technology, but on this new proprietary blockchain, shall be available to all developers  free to use it for their applications as, in example, Ethereum ecosystem today.
Needless to say that all tokens are aimed to be exchangeable asap after releasing, but those holding it will benefit of several advantages and bonuses, and tokens will gradually be used to use, buy, and contract all services and available products
So far we do not see anything similar, and although we love to compete, our approach is very different to those coming from technology to real world.                                                                                                                                          "
I'm definitely glad to see these development plans. Your team works very actively. Product Mysafe will be only part of your huge work in the network blockchain, but I think that does not reduce its importance to consumers. Investors will be able to understand this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

You are now busy developing multiple products. As you described in the white paper, some phases of work coincide with the this project. Can I find out what kind of product?
It is in many areas into our website but also in our social networks, just copied this introduction from our telegram group :
"Hello Group members, Hope all of you are okay this Monday 28 May 2018,             ... FYI .... "                                                 
I observe that the community that supports the interest in your system in Telegram is very large. I'm glad to join you here. The responsiveness of your team to the demands of the participants really amazes me.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

After the complete formation of the Vortix ecosystem, we will get excellent solutions to many issues that are still unresolved on the Ethereum platform. Your products can increase the ratings of this environment.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

Having read this topic, I was shocked by the wide coverage of Vortix development. MySafe will be a great addition to all products that organize their work in the Ethereum ecosystem.
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:43:28 AM

"Hello Group members, Hope all of you are okay this Monday 28 May 2018,             ... FYI .... "                                                 
I observe that the community that supports the interest in your system in Telegram is very large. I'm glad to join you here. The responsiveness of your team to the demands of the participants really amazes me.
Such interest confirms qualitative achievements for all products of Vortix. But I think that the MySafe project deserves special attention, so here we are. This development is very relevant now.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:47:38 AM

6. Thereafter and during this process, once the cryptocoin circulates, the nodes are established and miners organized, any other application based in smart contracts, smart messaging and new developments we are testing throough the Blockchain technology, but on this new proprietary blockchain, shall be available to all developers  free to use it for their applications as, in example, Ethereum ecosystem today.
Needless to say that all tokens are aimed to be exchangeable asap after releasing, but those holding it will benefit of several advantages and bonuses, and tokens will gradually be used to use, buy, and contract all services and available products
So far we do not see anything similar, and although we love to compete, our approach is very different to those coming from technology to real world. "
I am sure that with such an extensive program of work Vortix system, you will not be equal among the projects that can try to do the same. The market of services in networks blockchain continues to grow and thanks to your developments, each participant will be able to find the necessary product for itself.
Vortix ecosystem, established in large-scale system Ethereum - indeed, this has not yet been provided. Great job team this blow will bring investors good profits and new opportunities.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:55:06 AM

Hello. You report on the granting of the product for sale in 4Q 2018. The other two versions will be offered later, you will be offered automatically as the first product update?
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

In the world of cryptography survive most grouped system. I think that the team knew it, when making this extensive functionality.  As an investor, I like your strategy work. I am sure that the whole system of Vortix will receive recognition among consumers.
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

It seems to me that the question as to whether the user is bound their information to  account? Or, you can access information only when using the key from any available device? Anyway, I would like to understand this.
If this is the question, you are not limited to a device, also by principle, we may know you when downloading the app but we can not link anything to you, not even your vault, as all is done and uniquely done by you, all and all, is client based... as far as you know the keys you had  chosen, your can recover your vault and valuables, from any other device you later one can get access to, you will need to download the app to call your vault, access it with the proper keys and thereafter recompose files, de-encrypt it (can be different keys if you choose so) and get it back, from whenever you are and wherever you are/ Vortix
This safe can provide to users not just of crypto world. I am sure that ordinary users Internet networks will be happy to get access to this repository. Simple interface will help attract them.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

To me the project Vortix reminds the Swiss bank, only in other format, with a function of quick access to the deposit. Very interesting presentation for this year. This innovation will bring profit more than we can expect.
Actually is in a way a sort like this, long term relationship and confidence at top , linked with security of your assets... however the digital solution is a bot more complex as you can do a lot of things into the IoT and IoS.../ Vortix
Of course, I understand that. But the reputation of Swiss banks speaks for itself. I hope you will be able to create the same reputation. And constantly developing your project, will be able to provide quality services for a long time.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

For me personally, such a product lacking in working environment. All useful to have in quick access safes for storage of digital data. Please tell us when the application loads the binding goes to a computer or a registered account?
Hello I can not properly understand your question, but if you are talking about when will be available, Beta which is almost usable, will be available around end of 2018/early 2019 max. It can be download on any smart mobile device, tabs and computers. You will only need as additional app, any Metamask extension to make it easy...if you plan to use the services...
Overall, this is a very fast developing for wide product. Whether collecting investment affect the date of the presentation of the product? As I understand, you are ready to continue to develop and look for investors at the same time.
Iannumone

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

Hello. Are you planning a partnership or client contracts with such giants, such as Google? I would like to know that you are on the sole to provide such services.
Google has different strategies, as well as many bog today's corporations, we are a small powerful tool. Can not say where are we about to be in the future... but for sure we will do what we are committed to... thank you for your comparison, it honor us/ Vortix
After you expand your user base, I think that the big companies will pay attention to your design.  MySAFE very valuable as a resource and your scalability and functionality attracts me. Good luck
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

It is possible that for someone from the community will be useful to review project information in Russian language for the reader. I am now studying technical documents and theme. Now I see only positives for the product on the market.
https://golos.io/vortix/@acrosslineone/mysafe-obzor-khranilisha-ot-vortix
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

various options that will be offered on the basis of product under development, can be useful for structures that are involved in the daily lives of the people. I think this is a great help, because all have information that needs to be preserved.
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

We are here to help and clarify. On telegram we are training people to later, when products be available, becomes the main customer attention and support channel...our Telegram group is not properly aimed to attract buyers in any sense../ Vortix
Ingaynnaad

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

Good project, I am sure all options processed will be in high demand by customers. Three models will be presented to MySaFE simultaneously,  or staged the work of ICO says about just that?  

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

After the complete formation of the Vortix ecosystem, we will get excellent solutions to many issues that are still unresolved on the Ethereum platform. Your products can increase the ratings of this environment.
This is what are intending to do, adding value to existing big achievements and developments, may look with some weaknesses but that because of incredible growth during past 12 months.../ best / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

Hello. You report on the granting of the product for sale in 4Q 2018. The other two versions will be offered later, you will be offered automatically as the first product update?
Yes, a sort of upgrade version which will be offer to automatically download/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

To me the project Vortix reminds the Swiss bank, only in other format, with a function of quick access to the deposit. Very interesting presentation for this year. This innovation will bring profit more than we can expect.
Actually is in a way a sort like this, long term relationship and confidence at top , linked with security of your assets... however the digital solution is a bot more complex as you can do a lot of things into the IoT and IoS.../ Vortix
Of course, I understand that. But the reputation of Swiss banks speaks for itself. I hope you will be able to create the same reputation. And constantly developing your project, will be able to provide quality services for a long time.
This is accurate, we need around many many years to achieve such reputation, we are aware of that for sure... / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

For me personally, such a product lacking in working environment. All useful to have in quick access safes for storage of digital data. Please tell us when the application loads the binding goes to a computer or a registered account?
Hello I can not properly understand your question, but if you are talking about when will be available, Beta which is almost usable, will be available around end of 2018/early 2019 max. It can be download on any smart mobile device, tabs and computers. You will only need as additional app, any Metamask extension to make it easy...if you plan to use the services...
Overall, this is a very fast developing for wide product. Whether collecting investment affect the date of the presentation of the product? As I understand, you are ready to continue to develop and look for investors at the same time.
Is should not be, developments groups are different than innovations ones, and different than communications, marketing and promotion, just a little technician here to give you some more in deep details.../ Vortix
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: