Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3138 times)
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

tell me please, I did not see the information about VIP buyers. how can they become and can it be done at all?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:25:29 AM

Hello,Dev
I want to join bounty fb @ Twitter I can't see the form.where I apply.i did follow the Twitter and fb,telegram but nobody answer my question pls.can I have the form for bounty application thank in advance
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:26:52 AM

tell me please, I did not see the information about VIP buyers. how can they become and can it be done at all?

I have found this information before. If it will be useful to you. Great offer for large investors.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:02:51 AM

I have found this information before. If it will be useful to you. Great offer for large investors.
Great deals on all rounds of sales. I am sure that the next stages of the ICO will have the same good proposals for different categories of investors, but now the most profitable part of the investment.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

There is a twofold opinion from the community. The project offers an excellent opportunity to store information. Some participants have already understood how this will be implemented. The second part of the users is still studying the information. I am sure that after full acquaintance with all data the project will receive excellent support of the community.
The opinion of all participants speaks about a good idea of the project and great potential in the market of digital technologies. The rest of the participants were not able to read the information fully due to the specifics of the site. But I think it's not a problem now.

In the market of digital technology, this idea is innovative, we can get the maximum benefit from investing in the project. Users need reliable storage for information I think that in the end, will be equally positive opinion.

Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

Your product may be a valuable additional service for other platforms that need to store information. This would be a good start for your prevalence among user. I hope that you will have a lot of partners.
This development seems to me a very versatile proposition. I'm sure the team has thought about its application. Probably, the first stages of work in Mysafe will be more actively applied by partners of the project.
Much will depend on the marketing of the company. But I think that ordinary users are interested in the program offered by Vortix in their ecosystem. Speed, safety and small cost are important for everyone.
Several stages of the ICO will be a good incentive for the establishment of partnership agreements and attracting the attention of consumers. At each stage of the team will be able to show the development of the project and its technical development. This is a good indicator for  participants.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

Tell me please prices for storage of information will be more than Google or it will be cheaper? I would like to compare for myself
phongz81hng

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

just want to know when we have exchange ?
I will invest a bit if i know that infomation.
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

Hello,Dev
I want to join bounty fb @ Twitter I can't see the form.where I apply.i did follow the Twitter and fb,telegram but nobody answer my question pls.can I have the form for bounty application thank in advance

The current bounty campaign is managed by a group of BTT Bounty managers, here is he link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4303149.new#new , there you should PM Ejarwan. Let me know if they do not contact you in due time, Thank you / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

Tell me please prices for storage of information will be more than Google or it will be cheaper? I would like to compare for myself
Prices for storage... usually are linked to the kind of service you contract, depending on the degree of complexity you request regarding not only encryption and storage as keys systems, events triggers, etc., nevertheless, storage for us is not an issue , usually it will be a fraction of those who sells storage with single encryption. You have to understand that, in opposite to Google, we will not know anything about what is stored nor we can open your files as keys are client / user generated not server or supplier certified. It is like a baggage vault in a train station, price is unique but so far nobody unless you will have the key or keys not will know what are you storing on it... Anyway, prices per Gb on storage are not an issue and will not be.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

Exchange for MySafe ICO Tokens: We expect to be on at least two exchanges not later than December 2018. Nevertheless we advice you to keep your tokens, because it pays to keep it, we are a project focused on product benefits, not only the token value... Good luck and thank you for your interest/  Vortix
Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

Prices for storage... usually are linked to the kind of service you contract, depending on the degree of complexity you request regarding not only encryption and storage as keys systems, events triggers, etc., nevertheless, storage for us is not an issue , usually it will be a fraction of those who sells storage with single encryption. You have to understand that, in opposite to Google, we will not know anything about what is stored nor we can open your files as keys are client / user generated not server or supplier certified. It is like a baggage vault in a train station, price is unique but so far nobody unless you will have the key or keys not will know what are you storing on it... Anyway, prices per Gb on storage are not an issue and will not be.

Vaults will be selected closer to the user by geography? For example, if I'm in Germany then I'm not sure that if my data is stored in Australia it will work quickly
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

I think that the low cost of working with your product will start to attract users in the early stages of Mysafe. After getting acquainted with the full set of functionality, participants will be able to make sure of the uniqueness of your development. Now, I understand, the main task is to explain to a greater number of participants about all the advantages of the repository. I've already appreciated them.
Vasyafet

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

Have you already determined the growth of token value at different stages of ICO? I would like to understand the approximate percentage of growth to value at this stage of the sale.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

Exchange for MySafe ICO Tokens: We expect to be on at least two exchanges not later than December 2018. Nevertheless we advice you to keep your tokens, because it pays to keep it, we are a project focused on product benefits, not only the token value... Good luck and thank you for your interest/  Vortix
The loyalty bonus will be able to bring a good profit at the end of each year. I am sure that most owners use the opportunity to get 20 percent in this program.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

Vaults will be selected closer to the user by geography? For example, if I'm in Germany then I'm not sure that if my data is stored in Australia it will work quickly
As I understand it, the application will not take into account geolocation. In this case, the data transfer rate will not change when the information is placed in different countries. Regardless of location, you can apply your own key.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

I've reviewed your customer growth forecast for the first ten years of the product. I think that the demand for your services will be much higher, as the consumption of services, which guarantees safety and speed at low cost, grows  faster.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

Hello, you can see information at the topic here in on page 1 of this thread, if you like to become a VIP Buyer... you just need to access the website, register and on buy tokens click on buy more than 50,000 VTX, once you buy it, all of the explained and described benefits of VIP buyers, are entitled to you. / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

Three issues: Your geolocation : This is not linked to storage location specifics as you might be travelling and also can use a different device. Nor you and not us also, and believe me this is for your own sake, will ever know where your data is stored, process to retrieve it can only execute by you, thus we secure your safety and privacy. However it will not take more than just few milliseconds to locate it/ Vortix
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

The documents specify the additional advantages of customers up to 5000 tokens, up to 20000 tokens, etc. Are these discounts calculated for investors who purchased their tokens during the ICO period?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: