Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:01:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading big and quick.  (Read 590 times)
Eth-Jackcoin (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

while surfing the net, i get some pop-ups directing me to the article of persons who claim to have made really big and quick by just predicting the rise and fall of some binary digits (They call it trading). This is the link to the website for predictions - https://olymptrade.com/platform. If you are into it, my question for you is "does it really pay?" also tell me what you think of it.
You do not need to hear people's opinions because you can learn and analyze the market yourself. Before, I've heard a lot of people's opinions but their analysis is wrong

Do not trust anyone unless you get a reliable source of news.
some people make a telegram channel to sell it by creating a PnD group. they need it then sell it.
Now, in this time of trading, we are facing so enormous sort of problems and they aren’t related to the price charts and exchanges, rather about fake numbers and fake coins and all that stuff. People are now distracted from reality and they are supposed to be offered by these fake, scam coins and they are easily get them. And the ending results are nothing but the huge loss of money.
This is really a big problem in the crypto space. many scam coins everywhere, even some ICO's are scams. I think it's the syndrome of getting rich quick and easy.

Eth-Jackcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

while surfing the net, i get some pop-ups directing me to the article of persons who claim to have made really big and quick by just predicting the rise and fall of some binary digits (They call it trading). This is the link to the website for predictions - https://olymptrade.com/platform. If you are into it, my question for you is "does it really pay?" also tell me what you think of it.
You do not need to hear people's opinions because you can learn and analyze the market yourself. Before, I've heard a lot of people's opinions but their analysis is wrong

some people make a telegram channel to sell it by creating a PnD group. they need it then sell it.
Now, in this time of trading, we are facing so enormous sort of problems and they aren’t related to the price charts and exchanges, rather about fake numbers and fake coins and all that stuff. People are now distracted from reality and they are supposed to be offered by these fake, scam coins and they are easily get them. And the ending results are nothing but the huge loss of money.
yes like liza and lambo in yobit are very popular.
some people are attracted to such fake coins, whereas the risks are huge. do not be interested in any coins that are only listed in yobit, they forge information to deceive users.
This has really got my attention. Do you mean to say that coins that are listed in YOBIT has the tendency of being fake? Virtually if listed on other exchange can the risk be low.

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

some people are attracted to such fake coins, whereas the risks are huge. do not be interested in any coins that are only listed in yobit, they forge information to deceive users.
This has really got my attention. Do you mean to say that coins that are listed in YOBIT has the tendency of being fake? Virtually if listed on other exchange can the risk be low.

You should do research about yobit. And your understanding about exchange is not right. Imagine how bitconnect scam their investor while it was listed on many huge exchange. In crypto, you can't just tell that a project is legit once it hits exchange.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Eth-Jackcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:28:54 PM

You should do research about yobit. And your understanding about exchange is not right. Imagine how bitconnect scam their investor while it was listed on many huge exchange. In crypto, you can't just tell that a project is legit once it hits exchange.
I'm sorry to sound surprise on hearing about yobit and bitconnect. i remember some persons who invested into bitconnect in the city i was formerly staying. they never mentioned to me that bitconnect scammed them. well! indeed one has to be very careful while investing.

Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

You must be a master trader when trading big and quick. This is been done by many and they also succeeded because they are well prepared when doing this. So, yes this is effective way also and many are doing this, but in quick trading you must be watchful every seconds od the marker movement so that when it hit high you are wide awake when it happens, and do a quick selling if you want to.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

The question is how much did that platform pays you to create traffic while promoting their site?i find it unreliable how did pop up on you directly while just browsing google ,do you think i will buy that idea?

You must be a master trader when trading big and quick. This is been done by many and they also succeeded because they are well prepared when doing this. So, yes this is effective way also and many are doing this, but in quick trading you must be watchful every seconds od the marker movement so that when it hit high you are wide awake when it happens, and do a quick selling if you want to.
Lol,theres no such existing master of trading,because all of us fails theres no perfectly trader so stop dreaming budz,and better not to post if theres nothing to contribute
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:01:50 AM

I think you should not need to depend on this prediction because trading is risky on which changes anytime and no one can predict on the possible result of it in the future. If you want to make a big and quick profit in trading you should make your own study on it so that you can generate own strategy that can help you minimize the risk and change it to gaining a huge profit in trading.

rajapatr1

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

You can only do this if you know what you are doing, and of course, if you know how to manage your risks and your losses in a proper way (without getting desperated if you lose a trade)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

I think you should not need to depend on this prediction because trading is risky on which changes anytime and no one can predict on the possible result of it in the future. If you want to make a big and quick profit in trading you should make your own study on it so that you can generate own strategy that can help you minimize the risk and change it to gaining a huge profit in trading.
I dont know what he really mean by posting that link,because as i seeing this topic is useless and baseless

And if OP is interested about how it works,why not try for him self and lets see what will happen.this is the problem why many of us become a victim because we mean to listen in hearsay or google stories
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

You can only do this if you know what you are doing, and of course, if you know how to manage your risks and your losses in a proper way (without getting desperated if you lose a trade)

Instead of managing the risks and losses, I think we should think about the profits when making. It will motivate us to be more certain, and of course, should not make investment blind, must think carefully!

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

I bet that even the master trader or let say the pioneers on trading wouldn't do this because this was really very risky. Expect that if you would do it you'd only gonna end up either failed or losing. Trading is not a simple thing to do quickly you must pay attention and time in everytime you're gonna do this if you are aiming for a profit.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

you can't trust easily. you have to check it, and in trading need times we can't always make it quick and big by looking the prediction website only. You need to see the market, the of the coin time to time.

bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

for trading with a lot of capital and have the expertise so you can trade quickly you will be able to get a lot of profits, take advantage of the difference in price coin to be able to earn profits.
Crypto11021

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

Prediction is just what it is. It is under speculation and that could either come to reality or not because they are variables which should come together for a certain result to be produced.  For instance in football, certain players are expected to score goals in a match and that player might eventually not be featured in that same match. This will mean, the prediction will definitely fail. So, this is also how it is with cryptocurrency and other financial market. Certain news items could be expected to turn around market price and that might not get to occur.
This is just the simple truth
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

Of course you need to depend on yourself, in trading you can't rely on others, if you depend on others then you wont be success in trading and you can even being scammed by other people, if the person can trade so well, then I don't think the person need to advertise and looking for capital, there are so many scammers looking for victims so you need to be more aware and  be careful
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

Sometime internet could be a good source of info regarding trading but always be careful, you don't know some people are manipulating it to show that you can really earn but when you're hooked already that's where they will start victimized people like you. Better to learn on you're own way.
In trading, there are likely chances that you will be able to make some huge earnings and that you can turn out all pf your dreams into reality too but the fact is you must be very much careful and that all your focus should be on learning of the things as knowledge is the only thing which can help you in making the right decision at tough times and that you need to be strong enough to face any kind of situation in trading.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

I dont believe and personally would never go into it. You have 50% of chances and you can never affect that chance, gambling
Not to enter with big money in the crypto market in the start. The crypto world is a bit uncertain and investing huge funds in crypto world is not free of risk. You cannot make the market run and have to go with the market pace. You just need to play and walk your own plan.

There are always inbuilt strategies in the market that takes the market back to equilibrium. But even at equilibrium, you should not invest huge until you have enough knowledge and certainty about the market and the profit.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:26:31 PM

Yobit often cheats and traders already know, not all the coins listed there are dangerous. but yobits have a trick to attract traders into their traps.
asyakashi

Activity: 1918
Merit: 256

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

such as bitconect is very convincing and the trust that it is a reliable and profitable coin.
Victims think only of profit and popularity, they are at risk. I am also worried about some altcoin at the pump to attract popularity like liza and lambo. finally cunning uncovered and eat many victims.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

Yobit often cheats and traders already know, not all the coins listed there are dangerous. but yobits have a trick to attract traders into their traps.
I consider this more than putting your interest in technical analysis and other technical aspects of trading. The selection of loyal and authentic websites and exchanges and coins and projects for earning money from this, this is of such legit importance that we shouldn’t be ignoring this at any cost. Other, learning the rules of trading and blah, that stuff is important too but this first one is bigger one.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: