Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [STRATIS] Time to buy?  (Read 471 times)
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

Is it time to buy Stratis with these low prices or is it better to invest in another ALT?
What do you think?
I think the coin startis is only good to keep in the long run because it is unlikely she will rise drastically in this year. there are still many new coin coin which is very potential in my opinion
cabron

Activity: 2870
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

Its not just $4 so maybe this is the right time. You wouldn't want to miss another train when this token is going full speed. There are times that I think of buying a coin while its cheaper yet while its cheap I tend to focus more on what's not like ETH. ETH is not cheap to me already, the cheap ones are those waves, lisk, Qtum and stratis. These are the ones that you should be investing as it will be more than a hundred later one.

FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

You can buy stratis at this point when the price is low and then leave it to grow as it is a good coin that will become very potential in future. You can also buy other stable and potential altcoin as prices of coin are at a price where it is good to buy and enjoy the profit by the time the price is high.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

There are a lot of cheaper coins out there but considering Stratis is not a bad thing. As of now, it is currently at $4.49 and for me, it is still a cheap coin. This is not going to give you a lot of profit in the next two months but I think it is going to be big by the end of the year. I also suggest you to check out bytecoin.

Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Yes now would be a great time to buy Stratis because the price is still low and make sure you intend to buy them and keep them for long term because this coin could be worth something in the future. I just bought mine recently and will plan to hodl them for about a year to see if it did increase in a year of holding them.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

STRATIS do you think is good? is there a moment or event from stratis? I do not think if the stratis will go up

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Is it time to buy Stratis with these low prices or is it better to invest in another ALT?
What do you think?

I have been following Stratis platform and invested for a year now the team is really hard working and also delivering what they stated although the price action has not been such crazy but it will have its time soon. So yeah you should buy Stratis for mid to long-term perspective and with such low prices of around 60k sats is very cheap.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

I think it will not see another all time low in the next time. The market is turning bullish again and I also bought some stratis back while the last bear season. I will hold it for a longer time because I expect some great gains!
Geor

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

I think that, Yes, it is possible to purchase now although if you wait a bit you can later but there is no guarantee that the ooni will fall below. But as they say who does not risk that does not drink champagne.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

What do you think?
You should wait for a few more days, maybe to get best price. Currently the market is experiencing a down trend. You can get more STRAT, now price of STRAT $4.27 (-3.5%) or you get to Waves and IOTA
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Stratis is a very good project, but its team has not invested much in marketing. In the current market situation, it is not the fault of stratis all other cryptocurrencies have been down, so when the market goes in upward trend then the price will definitely rise.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

Absolutely yes
Platform ready to launch the first ico
Masternode + Pos
Breeze wallet and TumbleBit
team and dev tireless and competent, great support of the community

it lacks only a bit of marketing, but I'm sure that when the market starts again Stratis will be one of the successful protagonists
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

STRATS is a great choice! Solid coin with great fundamentals and history. And now with this correction, it comes with the huge discount.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

STRATS is a great choice! Solid coin with great fundamentals and history. And now with this correction, it comes with the huge discount.
But left one question - will STRAT price grow or will be stable as now? Yes, project solid but price movement last some months is very poor. And I don't see any predictions about changes. As any alts not difference
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

if I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin or altcoin,economic theory is very easy and always we practice, that is, buy if the price drops and sells if the price is high, that's what until now become my guide to buy coin and one more thing that is the guidance that is resistant to the hard if we suffer losses and coins become sting, the stronger we hold the more we are likely to recover
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

I think now provide the best opportunities for one to buy stratis, lisk, wave and neo because there are extremely very cheap now.  I do trade the forgoing coins last year and I do make good money from them last year.  I think stratis are going to double in price before August this year and now is the time to actually invest in it.
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

The most attractive and promising alt, along with nano and lisk. There will be a bull market and we should see a price of 20-30 dollars for it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

I like Stratis very much, as well as EOS, but for some reason I did not buy either. I bought Ether instead of EOS and Stratis. Nevertheless, I do not regret about that, if I had more money I would certainly take Eos and Stratis too, but I did not like EOS because of their excessively long ICO, and the price of Stratis grew very quickly.
I recently returned to the Stratis, but I realized that since then the team has not achieved a breakthrough, unfortunately, although a lot of people believed in Stratis and holding coin. They don't have other option for now.
 So if you're new to the crypt, then maybe you should try something new coin, just because it can earn more if you do it right.
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

I do not think that this is the best time to buy, and even for investment, because a good wave of sales has long passed, and now the cryptocurrency market looks not the best.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Stratis is a potential altcoin and yes it's good time to buy stratis now it's very cheap price so sell your stratis once the price hit again at the highest peak.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: