Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 879143 times)
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 09:03:09 PM

Huntercoin is now a branch @ The tree of dicks.

I donated 3000HUC.

If anyone wants to toss a little this way my address is:

HLJziBh3J6Lg8ouAeqFBsszV8QFprtwMih

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 02:09:42 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 04:13:17 AM by BayAreaCoins

how many HUC do we need to start playing? i playied HUNTERCOIN 3-4 months ago

now every player you create (that is alone, no more with other 2 hunters) costs 10HUC plus the tx fee (0.01 or something like that) and every move you do cost at least 0.01 huc

so i'd say that if you want to start playing you should buy 100 HUC to be safe and use some hunters

If you want then use my client (suggested), it's another 2 HUC/day or less based on plan you choose (values can change)

I have some interest in huntercoin but it is starting to look like a closed group of people trying to form their own private business.  Door is wide open to step in and open a HUC business or mine or whatever you want.

Are there any ways to play the game without renting your client?  Yes

Are other devs free to develop their own huntercoin clients, or do you have a special relationship with huntercoin? Yes anyone can develop on it!  Everyone here has a special relationship. This thing has a lot of potential, but needs more code and minds behind it

It looks like a few people are playing for money and trying to discourage others. This lets those few people keep earning and dumping but it prevents wider acceptance of the coin.

Huntercoin is a brilliant idea from its original dev, one of the few really big ideas after bitcoin. Its a shame if a select few are trying to sacrifice it by turning it into their cash cow.

建议每个钱包,限制工人数量,不然机器人可以做n个工人,对我们手动的不公平

Translation:

Recommended that each wallet , limiting the number of workers , or the robot can do n workers , manual unfair for us

The game is either mineable by humans or mineable by bots. Obviously if bot mining is encouraged then it is a scam. Both can mine it... bots play WoW & humans do too!

Again, huntercoin has to choose its direction. Coin or scam? Coin

People who work harder, code more and have the best ideas earn more.  People need to make as much profit as possible...

Sell your Huntercoins into the market by all means and take over the whole map if you can, but I can assure you that if the miners today don't play their cards right they will be over thrown in the future.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
billybob2014

Activity: 121
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:30:43 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 02:40:58 AM by billybob2014

now every player you create (that is alone, no more with other 2 hunters) costs 10HUC plus the tx fee (0.01 or something like that) and every move you do cost at least 0.01 huc

so i'd say that if you want to start playing you should buy 100 HUC to be safe and use some hunters

If you want then use my client (suggested), it's another 2 HUC/day or less based on plan you choose (values can change)

I have some interest in huntercoin but it is starting to look like a closed group of people trying to form their own private business.

Are there any ways to play the game without renting your client?

Are other devs free to develop their own huntercoin clients, or do you have a special relationship with huntercoin?

It looks like a few people are playing for money and trying to discourage others. This lets those few people keep earning and dumping but it prevents wider acceptance of the coin.

Huntercoin is a brilliant idea from its original dev, one of the few really big ideas after bitcoin. Its a shame if a select few are trying to sacrifice it by turning it into their cash cow.

建议每个钱包,限制工人数量,不然机器人可以做n个工人,对我们手动的不公平

Translation:

Recommended that each wallet , limiting the number of workers , or the robot can do n workers , manual unfair for us

The game is either mineable by humans or mineable by bots. Obviously if bot mining is encouraged then it is a scam.

Again, huntercoin has to choose its direction. Coin or scam?

There is a QT client and there is also the Mithril Man client which an independent developer made.  There are only a few people playing because its kind of a pain to get running since the blockchain is 25 gigs.  We I do not really promote big time because of this, we are I am waiting for it to be ready to run in 5 minutes which is what is being worked on.  

domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1161

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:29:48 AM

I have some interest in huntercoin but it is starting to look like a closed group of people trying to form their own private business.

Yes, just use the official Qt client (which is free software and available cross-platform, not only for Windows like MithrilMan's client).

Are other devs free to develop their own huntercoin clients, or do you have a special relationship with huntercoin?

Actually, MithrilMan is an independent developer himself not involved in the core client or developing/improving the network itself.  His client has a very advanced user-interface as far as I have seen from screens and heard from users, though.  So yes, everyone is free to develop their own clients / front-ends, just like MithrilMan does. Smiley

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
MithrilMan

Activity: 554
Merit: 502

Developer!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 08:55:31 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 09:14:33 AM by MithrilMan

Business is business, is not about private, collective, named, etc.. it's business, nothing wrong about that per se

yes there are, but QT wallet isn't good to play with, but you are free to use it and to improve it (even reporting problems, etc...)
I invite you to try to play with QT for some days, then try mine client
it costs 2 hucs a day: do you have an idea about current value? 0.000045 btc.... do your math and tell me if it's not actually almost free...
but if you think that 0.02$ is too much to pay for a game that can let you earn something, register the account and give me your username so I'll setup a free access period
(p.s. read rant at the end of the post)

you are free to do whatever you want, like I did.
this is the starting point: https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin
here you can see the QT code and study RPC commands.
don't ask for tutorials or documentation because there isn't, you have to find out it yourself or try asking dev team (snailbrain, domob) or post your questions here and we can try to reply (i've some indeep knowledge about RPC interface you need for 3rd party clients)

From what i see (lately i'm playing a lot to test client) they aren't discouraging anything, they are just "winning the game". there is a lack of competition and they are just better then other (and they are even very addicted, i think they play more than 12 hours/day), the game just need more players (and after domob will end his nice job on the pruning, i hope this will happen)

people who are gaining aren't a "select" group, it sounds offending like if this coin is a scam, have you ever tried it? played it? it's just about people who get dirty hands, even bot programmers invest times in that (even if I disagree with the purpose, i prefer to work on improving the core game rather than self gain, but it's a part of the "game" so i accept it)

now let me rant:
I don't know who you are and I'm not directly saying this just to you but to who share your thought, nothing personal and maybe you even donate to project that you find interesting, but now let my rant start:

probably you, as most of the people that walk into the cryptocoin world, are trying to find a coin that will gain value over time, to have a turnback as a gain.
That's fine, everybody seems to share this thought and think they deserve to have everything free to be able to gain, try to speculate whenever an altcoin comes out or hold the coins if they think it will pay in future.

Most of the people think that they deserve everything for free, and really this is a behaviour that's negative for whichever coin.
Exclude from this consideration coins that are just a copy & paste over another coin and have very limited effort do release it, think about this: why should someone spend many hours to let others gain something on their shoulders? why shouldn't they deserve gaining some?
I don't believe in donations, very few people donate something and it's something that really doesn't pay off on things like a game client, that need thousand hours of work and constant support
(IMHO donation is fine just for libraries, small software or something that you do and forget)

Personally, when i first saw huntercoin (since it's release) i thought it was an interesting concept, then trying to use official QT client, i saw how limited it was and how many features it missed, respect to people who know programming and could do bots, so i started coding my client and spent several hours per day (and i never stopped, since february!) to come out with something useful to fight bots and make the game much enjoyable
during this whole time, i invested all my freetime i could (= sleepless nights since i've a regular job and even a small daughter that need attentions) to code the client.
At that point I made a decision: forget about playing (so no HUC income, no mining for me) and focus on the client, trying to build a business over it (looking forward, not at the present)

many people just coded their own bots (and everyone that has programming knowledge can do that), and gathered a lot of coin and some still try to do the same, while i focused on improve my client adding features, etc.. and lately i decided to implement a bot system right into my client to allow people to have automatic behaviours like bots, but at the same time without transforming this game in a movie
If i wanted an easy gain i would have done my bot system, month ago and just for me

Now you maybe can understand the point: I invested literally thousand hours to code the client and I apply a fee on that, because that's my business. And consider that the client is a way to gain, so you just would invest in a tool that let you gain (and enjoy the game) more than QT wallet (don't want to state differencies, just try QT and the mine, people that are using that can attest this).
When you do trading with fiat money, you pay for the service, why shouldn't you do the same here? (and i repeat, it's even a fun game!)
add on top of that, that actually i charge 2 huc a day: do you have an idea about current value? 0.000045 btc.... do your math and tell me if it's not actually almost free...
do you know how much the VPS server i need costs to me? 30€ / month

I'm not in the dev team, this mean I've not any premine nor an income from funds. You are free to code your client, the daemon expose all RPC functions you need (or you can improve QT wallet game) but good luck, you'll end up in a hole that will suck you all the free time (but if you enjoy programming, you'll find it funny and interesting, and many things has been improved on the daemon (RPC) side since i started, even thanks to my reports about bugs, and dev team know how much i insised on things getting fixed [sorry Cheesy])

ultimately you are free to do whatever you feel right for you, but i think you should respect the works other people does and understand the efforts that's behind. (in my case, have you ever coded a game, with a website backend for it, plus a realtime chat server?)
this forum is full of people that claim, without giving anything (in any form: doantions, project involvement, marketing, coding) and this is what makes a coin fail: when the dev team doesn't have the power to push the project to the next level and the community doesn't help

I feel hurted everytime i hear things like this

ok, end of rant

(note: i still hold all my HUCS, haven't sold any, even if they are not much, less then 15000)

P.S.
do you want my client free and opensource? 100 BTC and I'll put it on github

Huntercoin: Mithril Edition - Alternative client for Huntercoin - (Discontinued)
HUC: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE  - BTC: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC
rant to people who pretend things for free
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:12:55 AM

this forum is full of people that claim, without giving anything (in any form: doantions, project involvement, marketing, coding) and this is what makes a coin fail: when the dev team doesn't have the power to push the project to the next level and the community doesn't help

Hang in there big guy!  Positive mental attitude.  People are asking questions and I see this as a good thing. They are considering it.  I asked many many question about Bitcoin before investing & more questions after that once I did Cheesy

It is tough being a trend setter... much easier to follow the crowd n stroke your peepee like you are doing something, but this coin is something the world needs if Crypto Currencies continue to grow.

Everyday in every way Huntercoin is getting better n better (Don't look at the market on this one, look at the code and the community... little bird tells me the market will take care of itself over time)

MithrilMan

Developer!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:18:52 AM

Hang in there big guy!  Positive mental attitude.  People are asking questions and I see this as a good thing. They are considering it.  I asked many many question about Bitcoin before investing & more questions after that once I did Cheesy

It is tough being a trend setter... much easier to follow the crowd n stroke your peepee like you are doing something, but this coin is something the world needs if Crypto Currencies continue to grow.

Everyday in every way Huntercoin is getting better n better (Don't look at the market on this one, look at the code and the community... little bird tells me the market will take care of itself over time)

ye you are right, and to be honest i've to mention that there are even good people like you that push positively in many forms: services, donations and marketing
of course you have your good reasons to do that, but it's fine, that's business!!!
you invested and so you take care of your investment, simple like that, and this is how people should act, this is not a corporate that hold knowledge and do profits over others and you just buy a little slice of the pie and have no power to drive things, this is a community project, that should be driven by community, like every coins around here, and it's the community effort that will push it further (devs, me, you, everyone is part of the community)

Huntercoin: Mithril Edition - Alternative client for Huntercoin - (Discontinued)
HUC: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE  - BTC: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:25:32 AM

note: the only premine I received was 12500 hucs, you can buy this for peanuts. Not sure why everyone keeps mentioning it Smiley (yet cost me $$$$ and 12+ months time)

this is what huntercoin looked like this time last year

UPDATE 15/09/14 >> 1.0.12
Fix for Pending Players (double spends) - won't be effective until the majority of relayers/miners/nodes upgrade. Auto uses name_clean and cleans memory pool of bad doublespends.
https://mega.co.nz/#!tJV1iBxS!OYnHxxHbI0l3-PcVDnTq9UWEUEcOnyXJh3S861a9PrA

ALL SHOULD UPDATE ASAP.

Please Donate to Domob to show your appreciate for the time he is spending coding for everyone (for both Namecoin and Huntercoin)

MithrilMan

Developer!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:26:35 AM

note: the only premine I received was 12500 hucs, you can buy this for peanuts. Not sure why everyone keeps mentioning it Smiley (yet cost me $$$$ and 12+ months time)

Fix for Pending Players (double spends) - won't be effective until the majority of relayers/miners/nodes upgrade. Auto uses name_clean and cleans memory pool of bad doublespends.

ALL SHOULD UPDATE ASAP.

i wasn't mentioning it for anything but to state i'm not in dev team and i've nothing at all except donations, despite what usually other coins does that premine a lot and sold instant
this coin should be considered without premine tho, even considering lost one

lol @ screen

GOOD UPDATE, finally hope it fixes this annoying problem! Smiley
(link broken)

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:31:31 AM

updated post.

yes just read a bit as working - thought it was a reply to someone else Cheesy

domob
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:40:03 AM

ALL SHOULD UPDATE ASAP.

i wasn't mentioning it for anything but to state i'm not in dev team and i've nothing at all except donations, despite what usually other coins does that premine a lot and sold instant

That's fine - and I guess snailbrain mentioned it because "being in the dev team" doesn't really provide any funds, either.  I've only had donations for my work on HUC so far, too - spending time to improve the overall system on which everything else (your client, the Qt users, the network, the miners) is based.  The last donation was 12 HUC from the guy who set my address as his reward address (as discussed on this thread some time ago) - and even this tiny amount is encouraging.  But you can't expect to make a living off Huntercoin, at least not for now.  Maybe in the future. Wink

Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:49:37 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 10:04:12 AM by BayAreaCoins

Hang in there big guy!  Positive mental attitude.  People are asking questions and I see this as a good thing. They are considering it.  I asked many many question about Bitcoin before investing & more questions after that once I did Cheesy

ye you are right, and to be honest i've to mention that there are even good people like you that push positively in many forms: services, donations and marketing
of course you have your good reasons to do that, but it's fine, that's business!!!
you invested and so you take care of your investment, simple like that, and this is how people should act, this is not a corporate that hold knowledge and do profits over others and you just buy a little slice of the pie and have no power to drive things, this is a community project, that should be driven by community, like every coins around here, and it's the community effort that will push it further (devs, me, you, everyone is part of the community)

I think the problem is that so many people feel they are too tiny to make a difference when in reality if they would just put the effort in and do something without being asked or told they might actually make a dent in this world.  We have to be positive and keep inspiring people to at least try (even if it is forum business because you can't code and are too broke from buying HUC to have someone code a site for you!)

I truly think Huntercoin is going to be that "thing" I was involved with (I am not a part of the dev) that really ended up being something that changed the world in a big way.  It will only be that way if everyone pitches in. No offense to Snailbrain or Domob, but I don't think they have what it takes to do it alone (not humanly possible for two people to take this as far as it could go alone + decentralized remember?)  

Honestly,  I wouldn't want to get carried around on the shoulder of anyone... I'm here to do my own damn thing in our little economy. I have a long term plan and it is hidden in my name.

I've been around a lot of "world changing" things or multi-billion dollar company bugs in my short 24yrs of life and I can honestly say that Huntercoin is the most exciting one I've ever been around.  Well maybe not the bug one, but that frankly just kind of freaked me out... $8 every click of a mouse.. like fucking magic wizard "the universe wants you to be rich... this might actually be heaven" type shit Cheesy)

But you can't expect to make a living off Huntercoin, at least not for now.  Maybe in the future. Wink

People will. This I am sure of.

I've thought about donating some computers that are all decked out with Huntercoin to homeless shelters here in SF and converting them to fiat or maybe the shelters serve as a sort of "pool" so whatever the Homeless miners get goes to the shelter who is putting them up. (or whatever)

Still thinking how best to go about it though. Probably not a bad idea.  

Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:21:03 AM

I truly think Huntercoin is going to be that "thing" I was involved with (I am not a part of the dev) that really ended up being something that changed the world in a big way.  It will only be that way if everyone pitches in. No offense to Snailbrain or Domob, but I don't think they have what it takes to do it alone (not humanly possible for two people to take this as far as it could go alone + decentralized remember?)  

Honestly,  I wouldn't want to get carried around on the shoulder of anyone... I'm here to do my own damn thing in our little economy. I have a long term plan and it is hidden in my name.

I've been around a lot of "world changing" things or multi-billion dollar company bugs in my short 24yrs of life and I can honestly say that Huntercoin is the most exciting one I've ever been around.  Well maybe not the bug one, but that frankly just kind of freaked me out... $8 every click of a mouse.. like fucking magic wizard "the universe wants you to be rich... this might actually be heaven" type shit Cheesy)

I think HUC is a fun idea and everything. I support it (I don't play myself because its too much of a hassle right now, but I love the idea of a game on the blockchain), but I don't understand how it can be "world changing". Care you elaborate a little?

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 10:44:31 AM

I think HUC is a fun idea and everything. I support it (I don't play myself because its too much of a hassle right now, but I love the idea of a game on the blockchain), but I don't understand how it can be "world changing". Care you elaborate a little?

It is a major hassle atm for sure.  

I guess in my head it is very very easy to imagine Huntercoin employing a large number of people on a secure network.  So many people from the South and all over the world are dying for a way to earn money that isn't taxable by the Government or of course the money in general... Huntercoin really and truly solves both of those issues, but it is at the very early unrealized beginning of this.  Sort of like Bitcoin Pre-Cyprus and minus the drug money thus far.

I really like the way the coins are distributed as well.  Giving anyone with a phone/internet/laptop the ability to work and mine their crypto.  How is some village in Africa going to mine Bitcoin against all of the USA/China/Russia and Europe?! The answer is they won't... they will use Huntercoin or something like Huntercoin.  Bitcoin will flow into Huntercoin because it is fueling Bitcoin interest and global acceptance (pretty much Huntercoin will/can help Bitcoin.)

I look at is as there are SHA-256 miners, SCRYPT miners & Huntercoins.    

billybob2014

Activity: 121
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:53:34 AM

ALL SHOULD UPDATE ASAP.

That's fine - and I guess snailbrain mentioned it because "being in the dev team" doesn't really provide any funds, either.  I've only had donations for my work on HUC so far, too - spending time to improve the overall system on which everything else (your client, the Qt users, the network, the miners) is based.  The last donation was 12 HUC from the guy who set my address as his reward address (as discussed on this thread some time ago) - and even this tiny amount is encouraging.  But you can't expect to make a living off Huntercoin, at least not for now.  Maybe in the future. Wink

Sadly our donating hero died in a disaster right after his deposit.  Thanks for reminding me I will create more.

lala8001

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:04:04 AM

http://i41.tinypic.com/34nsht1.jpg

ALL SHOULD UPDATE ASAP.

Please Donate to Domob to show your appreciate for the time he is spending coding for everyone (for both Namecoin and Huntercoin)
建议以后升级就像现在用数字 不要加a b c d 。。。客户端一看就知道什么版本

1.011a      1.011b  这些根本分别不出来

以后就是1.013 10.14 10.15.....
MithrilMan

Developer!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 11:10:46 AM

1.011a      1.011b  这些根本分别不出来

google translate says:
After the upgrade is recommended as it is now with the number do not add abcd. . . Clients see that what version

1.011a 1.011b respectively, these did not come out

After that 1.013 10.14 10.15 .....

I agree, and i suggested that too here http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=149.msg1098#msg1098

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:45:00 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 11:55:10 AM by snailbrain

ALL SHOULD UPDATE ASAP.

1.011a      1.011b  这些根本分别不出来

agree -  although there are so many little updates which are not mandatory I don't think domob see it as so important and/or bit of a waste of time

Sometimes domob does multiple pull requests and i have to test them all separately and commit one by one.. maybe causes unnecessary stress to keep monitoring and adding version number? Cheesy

Really, we could have waited from version 1.0.11 till 1.0.12 without releasing the binaries, but i thought it was worthwhile for those that can't compile themselves. (i just add the cosmetic abcd for basic reference)

All important updates see/have-seen a version number increase.

If domob remembers/gets time he will do it i'm sure Smiley

MithrilMan

Developer!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:21:48 PM

agree -  although there are so many little updates which are not mandatory I don't think domob see it as so important and/or bit of a waste of time

Sometimes domob does multiple pull requests and i have to test them all separately and commit one by one.. maybe causes unnecessary stress to keep monitoring and adding version number? Cheesy

Really, we could have waited from version 1.0.11 till 1.0.12 without releasing the binaries, but i thought it was worthwhile for those that can't compile themselves. (i just add the cosmetic abcd for basic reference)

All important updates see/have-seen a version number increase.

If domob remembers/gets time he will do it i'm sure Smiley

i think that version should have been increased several times, because the little updates caused problem with the chain (running wrong version over a blockchain caused problem) and for my client, as an example, i couldn't know if a version is implementing the fixed and fast name_list and so i can't switch its usage based on version (actually i can't call it every blocks as i could with 11f version)

(another example, the minor value, the second that's still 0, needed to be changed when we caused the fork to be applied)

couldn't you change the version yourself when you merge the changes and compile?

domob
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:01:56 PM

Whenever the blockchain format changed, versions were definitely bumped - this is actually one of the few places where it is necessary to do just that, and where the version actually counts (apart from your client finding out what the user is running).  I'll try to increment the version whenever something "relatively big" changes, but I won't do it for each and every merged pull request.  (Basically the "development version".)

Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: