Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mattbigblue reputation topic  (Read 948 times)
mattbigblue (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:55:44 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 09:26:59 AM by mattbigblue

Please report back here your experience with renting my rigs on leaserig.net

Currently I would like to rent 2 rigs
BOLT1  consisting of 5x R9 290 (non-x) Sapphire Tri-x cards.
BOLT2 consisting of 6x R9 290 (non-x) 3x Sapphire Tri-x, 2x Asus, 1xMsi cards with The Stilt optimizied BIOS'es.

Pool management strategy is failover, so please do not forget to add at least a second pool.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO SET A FAILOVER POOL. IF YOUR POOL IS DOWN AND YOU HAVE NO BACKUP, THE RIG WILL BE HASHING AWAY ON DEFAULT POOL.
All my rigs have SAVE command enabled, so if cgminer crashes it will restart back to your pool automatically.
However if your pool goes down and there is no failover, the rig will either be in stale mode or hashing on the default pool.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:29:46 AM

everythign rejected so far. will edit when this is fixed.

yolo
mattbigblue (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:10:53 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 11:59:50 AM by mattbigblue

everythign rejected so far. will edit when this is fixed.

This user doesn't know what he do.

I currently rent my rigs for script-jane and in their description is clearlo wrote:

BOLT1 Cache coin mining ONLY
BOLT2 THOR coin mining ONLY

this user have rented BOLT2 rig which has settings ready to mine ThorCoin as in screen below!!

http://imgur.com/BGtpsRh

This is a message I received from this user
http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?page=rigmanage&rigid=411

all rejected. itsn ot working. just hired u but this is not good.

and this is my respond
I guess You didn't read description.

qoute from description beginning:

THOR coin mining

You get all reject cause You try to mine some different coin which requires different settings. You have to set a pool and mine THOR coin with this rig as advertised.

This user tries to mine different coin that this rig is setup for and advertised for, thus I'm NOT RESPONSIBLE for user lack of ability to read..In case You are not sure about something, You should always contact rig provider BEFORE You rent a rig. Thank You

forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:40:10 PM

THE OWNER OF THIS RIG IS A SCAMMER.

it says SCRYPT JANE - but he actually set it up not as proper scrypt jane but 1 coin only.

he says he wont pay back because he lost 12h mining.
so i said he should pay at least half [ie cut electricty cost]

thing is his rig is empty al lthe time even now - so hes not making money and he acts as jane when its setup for 1 coin only - also not preety fair.

there is enough rig providers who honor their customers and are not greedy like that.

yolo
mattbigblue (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:12:32 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 09:48:49 AM by mattbigblue

Are you complete idiot mate?

THIS IS SOME COMPLETE NON-SENSE

I have +100h of renting and not a single complaint. I even EXTEND my secuiry deposit. Contact djezo (owner of Leaserig) and let see who is right.

For SCRYPT-JANE every coin have three settings that need to be set for each coin:
--Nfmin
--Nfmax  
--StartT

Especially StartT is DIFFERENT FOR EVERY SCRYPT-JANE COIN so you can't setup a rig for every scrypt-jane coin, just for ONE
that's why it's stated in my advertisment, that THOR COIN ONLY for BOLT2. Every single rig in scrypt-jane has written for which coin it can be used to mine.

Now as for refund. I lease my rigs, cause I don't want to pay attention what to mine, is it profitable or not. If you hire a rig and you don't know how to setup this, it's Your problem, not mine. I even PM you, told You that You should mine thorcoin with this setup, but You ignore it. To your knowledge, when rig is not rented, it is mining for me, it's not idle... Job from my point was 100%. I provided a rig, up-time was 100% and is 100% Your fault.  And now You give me bad reputation just because You are frustrated..I would never rent my rig to person like you again.

opodark

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:09:06 PM

+1 for mattbigblue. he switch bold1 miner to cachcoin cos i don't red that miner is for thorcoin only, my fault.
forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:39:24 PM

i was polite enough for mattinblue to let him pay me partial refudn in his currnecy - THOR.

an u know what i heard?
im quoting here more or less:
'you are a fuckin kid grow up'
'stop begging me fuckin pay for mistakes'
'i dont give a fuck about you'
'i dont give a fuck about this'

alot of fuck and grow up stuff to a person propably twice as old this grown up businessman.

u really want to do business with such guy?

im old user from 2011 with old account, and other who reply here with '+1 for mattingblue' have 5 posts or so.
make up your mind people.

yolo
mattbigblue (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:29:18 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 05:02:27 PM by mattbigblue

Stop putting quotes here that not exsist and adding FUCK words where I DID NOT USE THEM. Long story SHORT.
I used word fuck in my last response to You, where even a saint would loose his patience!

If I scammed You, contact Djezo and request my security DEPOSIT cause he held one until end of March..If not. Go OFF THIS TOPIC cause I'm not going to pay for Your mistakes..For everyone, here is detailed conversation with this user.

forzendiablo
http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?page=rigmanage&rigid=411
all rejected. itsn ot working. just hired u but this is not good.

mattbigblue
I guess You didn't read description.
qoute from description beginning:
THOR coin mining
You get all reject cause You try to mine some different coin which requires different settings. You have to set a pool and mine THOR coin with this rig as advertised.

forzendiablo
hello
can u refund me last buy? as u see all was rejected - i didnt read its for THOR not UTC.

mattbigblue
Hello,
If I would refund You then I would loose 12h of mining, who will compensate that? sry but I will not pay for You mistakes.

forzendiablo
my mistake yes but still u should care a bit more for customers. id say at least partial refund should be done.

mattbigblue
It's business for me. I lease my rigs so i don't have to pay attention what I mine, is it profitable or not..I will not pay for customer who didn't do his homework. sry but I'm not caritas, we are all here for money and I haven't cheat You or anything. Job from my point was 100%. I provided a rig, up-time was 100% and is 100% Your fault.

forzendiablo
okay but since i left u rep in th topic i deserve the bonuses listed to mine THOR i assume ?

mattbigblue
Oh kid, learn life.

forzendiablo
hey since u are such great business man i thought u respect cusotmers and their rights.
if u say THOR was written in thread and i shuld read it and its my loss i didnt - ok
but if so - then u wrote i will get extra stuff for review in thread and i did.

theres no double standarts if i have to pay for whats in the description, then u have to do so too.
either give me my extra hours or give money back.

mattbigblue
+30min bonus for 24h rent if You leave feedback in my reputation topic.
+45min bonus for 48h rent if You leave feedback in my reputation topic.
+60min bonus for 72h rent if You leave feedback in my reputation topic.

Seriously You have problems with reading? You did rent my rig for 12h which is not eligable for any bonus.
I can give You 1h extra but in order to do it, You would have to rent my rig for at least 1h. (it's techniccly not possible to give someone time who is not renting from me atm) ask djezo if You don't believe..
Now when everything is clear, you should remove thoose scam bullshit from my topic.

cheers
forzendiablo
wouldnt make sense for me to do that but.. i have option of us getting out of this.
why dont u pass me THORs for what ive lost [-electricity] and we would be even

mattbigblue
All I can send You is Thor's for that 1 extra hour I offered to You. You will not blackmail me, sory.

forzendiablo
im totally not tryign to blackmail u.
i understand u lost 12h, but what u dont understand - i lost 12h and money.
also as u see ur rigs are often non taken so its not like i made other client to hire u - ie now 2 of ur rigs idle.
so im not tryign to blackmail u or anythign bad - im tryign to get at least part of my cash out of this that i deserve. u shouldnt treat ur 1st client on the site like this.

mattbigblue
1. You are not my 1st client
2. We all agreed it was Your fault so I don't understand why You keep coming back to me. I made myself clear. I owe You nothing, but can give You 1h.
3. Rigs are NOT IDLE. They are mining for me when they are not rented. Do You seriously think that rigs available to rent are just sitting idle and doing nothing, waiting for customer to power them up?? No they mine for me and so they would mine for me If You wouldnt rent my rig for 12h thus made me some money.

I'm done and I don't give a fuck anymore. I see You have taken strategy to beg and try to make me tired. It's not gonna happen. I will ignore any further email.

All I can do is. You should really grow up and start paying for Your mistakes and stop making others compensate You for thinghs that are not their fault. Djezo hold my security deposit. If You were right and I was scammer, he would pay You this money. But You are not right and You know it, djezo know it so stop wasting our time. Peace out.
All I can send You is Thor's for that 1 extra hour I offered to You. You will not blackmail me, sory.

forzendiablo
noboys begging u im wantign u to grow up and pay for your mistakes.
also i bet im way older than u so dont act like business man here, if u were one, ud know u should care of ur customers.

This is not blackmail? althought You admit that It was Your mistake, You come here and call me scammer when I refused to refund You.. BIg lol man.

Let everyone judge it. I have 99% happy customers except of You..Cause You are a KID who want others pay for Your mistakes. Sory but it's not gonna happen. I really lost more time on You than I should. Even tho it's not my fault and if some part of me would like to compensate it, forget about it. Cause You came here, call me scammer, DESTROYED MY REPUTATION TOPIC and You still want refund from me for Your GOD DAMN MISTAKES? No way man..Just go away I really won't do anything for You cause my service was 100% up and from my part everything was CLEAR AND STABLE.

ZeekSora

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:55:25 PM

Nothing bad to say here, it's doing the job.
No down, rate is as announced, switching and backup pools works fine.
I recommend it  Wink
luiggybit

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:46:10 PM

Hi!!! Its BOLT 1 configured for CACHE??? I wanna rent it

Ty in advance!
mattbigblue (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:12:58 PM

Hi!!! Its BOLT 1 configured for CACHE??? I wanna rent it

Ty in advance!
Yes it is.

forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:47:41 AM

Let everyone judge it. I have 99% happy customers except of You..Cause You are a KID who want others pay for Your mistakes. Sory but it's not gonna happen. I really lost more time on You than I should. Even tho it's not my fault and if some part of me would like to compensate it, forget about it. Cause You came here, call me scammer, DESTROYED MY REPUTATION TOPIC and You still want refund from me for Your GOD DAMN MISTAKES? No way man..Just go away I really won't do anything for You cause my service was 100% up and from my part everything was CLEAR AND STABLE.

even i u were 30 [and u are propably 19 Wink] ud still be younger than me. but thats not the problem i will live with beeing called kid by a youngster.
the problem is u call people names use 'fuck*' words and dont refund anything.u are greedy and dont even care of ur rep to keep customers happy.
ive spent a few BTCs [not mBTC] and u are the ONLY rig i had problem with.

yolo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: