Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 👨‍💻[ANN][PRE-ICO]⚡️Cache – Making blockchain usable for all developers & startups⚡️  (Read 1160 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

Well the project from the NEM Platform is rarely seems to be more ICO project using ethereum,
Their development progress also seems to be far enough proof of the seriousness of the project and the token sold is also 80% different from other projects that only sell 40% - 60% tokennya only the rest is allocated to the developer.
I think this will be a successful project .. hopefully this project run smoothly and able to achieve success. have good prospects in the future, as well as what has been desired and many investors to mourn.

Thanks for the comment. We appreciate that you took the time to analyze our project and share some thoughts.

yes, i rarely see a project under NEM platform. maybe, many users here are not yet really familiar with NEM. just like when you are starting to use myetherwallet and getting some eth tokens. but, if the dev team is really sincere with this project, this will gonna last no matter what. but, need to acquire valuable clients for their platform to keep this going.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gurucaleb (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

Invest in the Cache project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.

Thanks! We've had quite a number of smaller bundles of tokens sold and a few larger bundles as well. So far over 14,000,000 tokens have been sold.

⚡️Cache: Making blockchain usable for developers and startups⚡️
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

Hi! I really hope this coin can grow quickly, because I see this coin is very promising for long term.the time this coin will be widely known by the public! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
gurucaleb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

Hi! I really hope this coin can grow quickly, because I see this coin is very promising for long term.the time this coin will be widely known by the public! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Cache tokens can be bought with BTC, ETH, LTC, and XEM. 😁

gurucaleb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:05:22 PM

Just a reminder that we're still looking for whitepaper translations for Korean, Arabic, German, Mandarin, and Portuguese.

Visit our Bounty link to apply: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4435415.0

gurucaleb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

For a successful ICO your project will need an investor's personal cabinet. Our team can offer you the efficient solution on market for an optimal price.
PrimeCoreICO Dashboard is a technical solution with completely automates the while ICO process and fund raising.
Just in 48 hours we will deploy the platform on your server. Your investors get a convenient and user friendly interface for taking part in tokensale.

Client’s part (user area) is available at: https://ico.primecore.io
Short product description: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

We guarantee:
  • Provision of the high-tech platform;
  • Control and safety;
  • Affordable price;
  • The most proper terms on the market.

You can contact me for more details - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv

Thanks for reaching out, but we will have to politely decline. Since we are a team of developers, we already have everything in line. Tokens can be purchased now and received immediately.

gurucaleb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:22:26 AM

Check out this review by CryptoNomad on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRcpykr2_wk

gurucaleb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

We've got another review of Cache by Kilo Loco on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e9d2i3i6HA

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Well the project from the NEM Platform is rarely seems to be more ICO project using ethereum,
Their development progress also seems to be far enough proof of the seriousness of the project and the token sold is also 80% different from other projects that only sell 40% - 60% tokennya only the rest is allocated to the developer.
I think this will be a successful project .. hopefully this project run smoothly and able to achieve success. have good prospects in the future, as well as what has been desired and many investors to mourn.

Thanks for the comment. We appreciate that you took the time to analyze our project and share some thoughts.

yes, i rarely see a project under NEM platform. maybe, many users here are not yet really familiar with NEM. just like when you are starting to use myetherwallet and getting some eth tokens. but, if the dev team is really sincere with this project, this will gonna last no matter what. but, need to acquire valuable clients for their platform to keep this going.

There are different reasons why you rarely see ICOs running on NEM. Mostly NEM is not a buzzword like ETH is. Many just know about ETH and think the ICO will lead to direct profit. In addition many projects on NEM start as community funded projects and therefore don't run an ICO. But I would guess  that the % of projects still running after a year is much higher on NEM than on ETH
gurucaleb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

There are different reasons why you rarely see ICOs running on NEM. Mostly NEM is not a buzzword like ETH is. Many just know about ETH and think the ICO will lead to direct profit. In addition many projects on NEM start as community funded projects and therefore don't run an ICO. But I would guess  that the % of projects still running after a year is much higher on NEM than on ETH

This is so true. NEM is a sleeping giant and I agree, people just hear ETH or ERC20 and assume they'll gain 1000x. Ethereum has some major issues to address before they can become world-scale adoptable. NEM is already there. We hear often from people wishing to shift their ERC20 ICO over to NEM and we've helped them get there.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Why your project choose NEM blockchain instead of Ethereum ? So far i didnt see any NEM blockchain based project sucesfull or maybe im bad at finding things . You got here really nice project , but unfortunatly i dont like projects that is made on NEM or any other platform . My Trust in on Ethereum . But hopefully you guys can prove me wrong Tongue
gurucaleb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:31:44 PM

Why your project choose NEM blockchain instead of Ethereum ? So far i didnt see any NEM blockchain based project sucesfull or maybe im bad at finding things . You got here really nice project , but unfortunatly i dont like projects that is made on NEM or any other platform . My Trust in on Ethereum . But hopefully you guys can prove me wrong Tongue

Ethereum has some major scaling issues (not to mention crazy turbulent gas prices) and while the team at Ethereum has done great work, they haven't created a system that is easy for developers. NEM has truly put developers first by building an amazing, easy-to-use platform with very low fees.

Not trying to bash Ethereum, but NEM truly knows where the future lies. If you dig into the code and documentation, you'll see this as well.

Regarding successful NEM ICOs, there has been COMSA ($95,000,000 USD), DIMCoin ($14,000,000), and others as well that are in their ICO phase now.

Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

Hello. A great project is to invest your money in it and make a profit. Are there those who have already invested?  Smiley
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

Hello. A great project is to invest your money in it and make a profit. Are there those who have already invested?  Smiley
Hi dude. I have not yet invested, since public sales will begin only after 11 days, but I plan to invest.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

Hi dude. I have not yet invested, since public sales will begin only after 11 days, but I plan to invest.
You know, I really liked the idea of letting people concentrate on development.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

Yes, it's cool. People will think less about finance and other things and concentrate more on the technical part.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

Hello. A great project is to invest your money in it and make a profit. Are there those who have already invested?  Smiley
Yes, it's cool. People will think less about finance and other things and concentrate more on the technical part.
Yes, it's still very encouraging that developers claim further support for different platforms.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

Hello. A great project is to invest your money in it and make a profit. Are there those who have already invested?  Smiley
Yes, it's still very encouraging that developers claim further support for different platforms.
Aha, there is not enough software for Android.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

Aha, there is not enough software for Android.
Yes, and for IOS, too, will not prevent to release more useful programs.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

exciting projects, providing many features and benefits for developers and startups as well as solving some problems in crypto space. I hope the team will continue to innovate for the purpose of this project can be achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: