Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take to make a buy and a sell?  (Read 1442 times)
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

does it vary for different coins? I'm asking because if I want to day trade I want to make sure its doable. Someone told me it takes a long time to have a buy go through and a sell.

EDIT: Ive added this because it seems not everyone reads all the replies, I had posted two more posts to clarify. ill just throw it in here for now.

I should have clarified,

If I want to buy AT MARKET PRICE for example if LTC takes a dip and goes down to  $300 and I buy right when the dip starts to recover at $305 and it goes back to baseline of $350 and then SELL... in essence if I only bought one LTC I just made $45

$305LTC - $350LTC= $45USD

Thats why I asked about how long it takes to buy and sell LTC-BTC-ETH Usually the dips happen and they recover in a couple minutes. If I can't BUY at market price when it dips and then sell at market price when it recovers then my friend was right but I'm in the dark because i havent done it myself and IM RELYING ON ALL YOUR KNOWELDGE!! Which I appreciate immensely.. I love forums and have learned many different things for being part of a community and I know if I have info on something to share it as I did at the bottom of this post about coinbase USD transfers to gdax.

I am going to start with around $100-300usd and do some test buy/sells.. I've been studying the charts and I am pretty confident in my chart analysis.. I am a newbie with crypto but I have day traded (not much but i understand it) with my brother on the stock market.

I also learned through my own playing around on coinbase and GDAX that there is a work around to buy the price of crypto at market price instead of coinbases inflated price by using GDAX
1. transfers from coinbase of USD currency have no fees. therefore I can fund coinbase and transfer USD to GDAX instantaneously and get away from the inflated coinbase price. As far as what I read this seems possible but until my USD funds are in coinbase I will not know if it actually works if it does I will report back and make a thread about it so people can save money on their first purchase.

Im still not verified on poloniex and I studdied the graphs on there as well as the volume(pretty busy) I am verified on bittrexx BUT my issues with trading on bittrexx is there is no selling out of crypto into USD so i have to deal with an exchange fee to send to a different exchange that will let me sell from crypto to USD.  unless there is a exchange that has multiple coins(more then just btc-eth-ltc

I know poloniex has USDT but i cant transfer that out into my bank account??? im not sure if that is possible in poloniex? are there any that do allow bank transfers other then coinbase,GDAX(I wont dare use gemini)??

2nd RESPONSE:

just to respond to the remarks of me being a newbie. I buy and sell cars for a living and started literally with no money. you buy cars low and sell for more then your in it for. same thing with crypto exchanges and on the stock market exchange.

Except I need to learn about the exchange rates for transfering from exchanges to an exchange that I can cash out to USD. BTW the fees for day trading on the stock market or way higher then any of the fees on the crypto exchanges So i really dont see the big fuss about the fees. However, Im using microeconomics to do my best to keep my fees for trading coins and transferring to exchanges and out to USD to a minimum.

I need to figure out the fees for trading crypto coins say for example using LTC to buy XRP an then when I made the profit i want to XRP to LTC or whatever coin i want to trade it into. thats the part I definately need to figure out. starting out im probably gonna stick with the 3 big ones ltc-eth ad btc and watch for dips and sell on the recover.

the crypto exchanges are more lucrative because its barely regulated and I know it will be regulated in the future at some point because crypto is getting major talk right now, and I've watched  the whales doing their manipulation. Wink

I could have bought BTC at $16 a couple years ago so believe me I was pretty annoyed but it is what it is, Im not gonna cry over it.
You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the years and it is hard to predict, so it is very difficult to trade successfully at this time. Last bitcoin has been falling sharply, and according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably fall sharply higher than women's and can cost $ 6,000. So you should only trade short term by day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

Its time to buy when the price is in low price and you can sell it if your satisfied enough with the profit that is made.. Be conteneted in what you earned or else you will lost your coins..
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

Here you can not give any unequivocal answer or advice. It all depends on how much you want to earn. In most cases, traders give no more than 3-4 hours a day to trade.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

does it vary for different coins? I'm asking because if I want to day trade I want to make sure its doable. Someone told me it takes a long time to have a buy go through and a sell.

EDIT: Ive added this because it seems not everyone reads all the replies, I had posted two more posts to clarify. ill just throw it in here for now.

I should have clarified,

If I want to buy AT MARKET PRICE for example if LTC takes a dip and goes down to  $300 and I buy right when the dip starts to recover at $305 and it goes back to baseline of $350 and then SELL... in essence if I only bought one LTC I just made $45

Thats why I asked about how long it takes to buy and sell LTC-BTC-ETH Usually the dips happen and they recover in a couple minutes. If I can't BUY at market price when it dips and then sell at market price when it recovers then my friend was right but I'm in the dark because i havent done it myself and IM RELYING ON ALL YOUR KNOWELDGE!! Which I appreciate immensely.. I love forums and have learned many different things for being part of a community and I know if I have info on something to share it as I did at the bottom of this post about coinbase USD transfers to gdax.

I am going to start with around $100-300usd and do some test buy/sells.. I've been studying the charts and I am pretty confident in my chart analysis.. I am a newbie with crypto but I have day traded (not much but i understand it) with my brother on the stock market.

I also learned through my own playing around on coinbase and GDAX that there is a work around to buy the price of crypto at market price instead of coinbases inflated price by using GDAX
1. transfers from coinbase of USD currency have no fees. therefore I can fund coinbase and transfer USD to GDAX instantaneously and get away from the inflated coinbase price. As far as what I read this seems possible but until my USD funds are in coinbase I will not know if it actually works if it does I will report back and make a thread about it so people can save money on their first purchase.

Im still not verified on poloniex and I studdied the graphs on there as well as the volume(pretty busy) I am verified on bittrexx BUT my issues with trading on bittrexx is there is no selling out of crypto into USD so i have to deal with an exchange fee to send to a different exchange that will let me sell from crypto to USD.  unless there is a exchange that has multiple coins(more then just btc-eth-ltc

I know poloniex has USDT but i cant transfer that out into my bank account??? im not sure if that is possible in poloniex? are there any that do allow bank transfers other then coinbase,GDAX(I wont dare use gemini)??

2nd RESPONSE:

just to respond to the remarks of me being a newbie. I buy and sell cars for a living and started literally with no money. you buy cars low and sell for more then your in it for. same thing with crypto exchanges and on the stock market exchange.

Except I need to learn about the exchange rates for transfering from exchanges to an exchange that I can cash out to USD. BTW the fees for day trading on the stock market or way higher then any of the fees on the crypto exchanges So i really dont see the big fuss about the fees. However, Im using microeconomics to do my best to keep my fees for trading coins and transferring to exchanges and out to USD to a minimum.

I need to figure out the fees for trading crypto coins say for example using LTC to buy XRP an then when I made the profit i want to XRP to LTC or whatever coin i want to trade it into. thats the part I definately need to figure out. starting out im probably gonna stick with the 3 big ones ltc-eth ad btc and watch for dips and sell on the recover.

the crypto exchanges are more lucrative because its barely regulated and I know it will be regulated in the future at some point because crypto is getting major talk right now, and I've watched  the whales doing their manipulation. Wink

I could have bought BTC at $16 a couple years ago so believe me I was pretty annoyed but it is what it is, Im not gonna cry over it.

To buy and sell token depends on the token how price go fast  up and down.You have to monitor your coins so that You will profit upon you trade. You can't have profit if you dont monitor your token. 
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

Here you can not give any unequivocal answer or advice. It all depends on how much you want to earn. In most cases, traders give no more than 3-4 hours a day to trade.
Yeah no one know who much time it needs to give as some use to spend a few hours and some use to spend even the whole day, we should only spend our time that satisfies us about our earning, I think we should buy when the price will be almost lowest and sell after waiting to make to good profit almost 3 or 4 years, because trading for day is not a good choice to earn good money.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

It depends to the situation but buy when the value of it is in the low price to be affordable to your budget and at the same time sell it when the value of it,
in the market is in high amount to be profitable.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

I should have clarified,

2nd RESPONSE:

This will all depends on the frequency of the valuation which will flactuates in that time, I guess. We all are aware of this fact that bitcoin is a sustainable crypto currency and it has proved its worth even and then it is very volatile also and because of its votality its valuation keeps on flactuation. So the time when you will buy and sell your bitcoins is very difficult to define because nobody exactly knows when the valuation is going to inflate and deflate and obviously one would sell his bitcoin only when the valuation is high so it’s very difficult to predict what is the time between buy and selling of bitcoin.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

I should have clarified,

2nd RESPONSE:

This will all depends on the frequency of the valuation which will flactuates in that time, I guess. We all are aware of this fact that bitcoin is a sustainable crypto currency and it has proved its worth even and then it is very volatile also and because of its votality its valuation keeps on flactuation. So the time when you will buy and sell your bitcoins is very difficult to define because nobody exactly knows when the valuation is going to inflate and deflate and obviously one would sell his bitcoin only when the valuation is high so it’s very difficult to predict what is the time between buy and selling of bitcoin.
It is sustainable but to an extent compared against other cyrtos. But in most of the cases, people aren’t getting this fact that bitcoin is profitable for them. They usually argument that why a thing that isn’t be seen and which is so versatile and volatile, can become a source of much bigger profit ratios. This thing need to be understood that nothing is better than bitcoin.
NoahVaccari

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

You need to study first how the basic of trading works
AlicaBidmead

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Please message me. I will help you make money the easiest way. very easy
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

i think for take to make a buy and sell using TA analysis to ensure the target buy and sell and if the problem how long it is relatively difficult to guess because the street charts sometimes quickly and slowly and for 10% of the daily may be due to the relative market movement of 3% -10% per day
if using fundamental analysis I buy by rumor and sell by news
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

If it is held for more than 6 months it is very good, enough time for a coin to grow.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

I can not predict, and what I do is buy when prices fall or low and wait for prices to go back up and I sell.
but I'm still waiting for the right time or waiting for a very high price to make a big profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

Foe my strategy on buying and selling system. If I have a money in my wallet specifically USD or BTC I buy coins and token that has a potential of price increasing. Also, I sell my coins and tokens that haven't now the chance to increase. I sell coins base on my instinct and research base to not regret at the end of trading and selling. After I sell the coins or tokens I will also buy coins and tokens that has potential increase of course.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: