Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to buy EOS, TRX and TUSD?  (Read 187 times)
Flight-87 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

The price of EOS, TRX and TUSD has been down about 8% since ETH price got a Little stronger. Besides, these coins seems promising and EOS and TRX has big news in june. Do you think it's a good time to buy these coins? I'm bullish EOS, at least.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

for EOS i feels answer is no , TRX you can buy 800-850 satoshi range but make sure not to be greedy and sell in spread between 900-1100 satoshi .
and TUSD is not a coin which anyone should buy for hold , as it carry fix value of 1 coin equal to $1 same as USDT . so don't buy it unless you need some fiat .
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

TRX is in a good buy right now because tomorrow they will launch their mainnet,look at here;
https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/1001550250279030784
TUSD = USDT , so it's not worth for you to buy it and hold it for the time being.
EOS is very bad at this moment because chinese FUD and vulnerabilities on their system,look at here ;
https://twitter.com/cnLedger/status/1001335269180653568

make another choice is recommended.
Flight-87 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

EOS is very bad at this moment because chinese FUD and vulnerabilities on their system.

What I've experienced is that FUD = Discount. As simple as that. That's why felt bullish on that. And even if TUSD is a stable coin, I just made a 4% profit on tusd/eth pair on binance. So, maybe TUSD is not as stable as USDT.

Honestly I feel Like NEO is going to boom anytime as soon as NEX ICO starts.
Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

EOS is very bad at this moment because chinese FUD and vulnerabilities on their system.

What I've experienced is that FUD = Discount. As simple as that. That's why felt bullish on that. And even if TUSD is a stable coin, I just made a 4% profit on tusd/eth pair on binance. So, maybe TUSD is not as stable as USDT.

Honestly I feel Like NEO is going to boom anytime as soon as NEX ICO starts.

yes FUD can be considered as a Discount,but you should have know what kind of FUD it is.
(vulnerabilities on their system is not a joke,and so far based on my research they claimed it,which means it's not a FUD but instead it was a fact).
about TUSD and USDT,for now TUSD might be far away from it but we should know that it's designed to replace USDT,which means it's not good for holding.
lastly,NEO is a good choice too.
because many project created based on it lately and i hope it can replace ETH anytime soon,as we can see ETH have a lot of problems on their system lately.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

The price of EOS, TRX and TUSD has been down about 8% since ETH price got a Little stronger. Besides, these coins seems promising and EOS and TRX has big news in june. Do you think it's a good time to buy these coins? I'm bullish EOS, at least.
If you feel that this coin has a promising project and this june there something new about these coins, then it is your own instincts to do your own investing. Yes almost all alts are going down today but anytime soon when the FUD and when the bull market starts all will be going up, better to do it now or you will miss out the whole thing.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Flight-87 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:38:06 AM

yes FUD can be considered as a Discount,but you should have know what kind of FUD it is.
(vulnerabilities on their system is not a joke,and so far based on my research they claimed it,which means it's not a FUD but instead it was a fact).

Well, I agree that this is not a normal kind of fud, but I still prefer EOS because it swings so high along with the price change of eth. For the same reason I Like ADA and IOTA.

ETH have a lot of problems on their system lately.

I fu*k*n disagree with this. For me ETH was by far the most comfortable, fast and reliable coin to use, apart from those crypto kitty incidences which I haven't encounter. I used BTC and LTC, I know they are Lazy. Haven't tried NEO yet, but will soon. ETH is rocking the ground, everyone else are just talking.
Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

1.Well, I agree that this is not a normal kind of fud, but I still prefer EOS because it swings so high along with the price change of eth. For the same reason I Like ADA and IOTA.

ETH have a lot of problems on their system lately.

2.I fu*k*n disagree with this. For me ETH was by far the most comfortable, fast and reliable coin to use, apart from those crypto kitty incidences which I haven't encounter. I used BTC and LTC, I know they are Lazy. Haven't tried NEO yet, but will soon. ETH is rocking the ground, everyone else are just talking.
1.Yes indeed it's a good for trader
2.for now you can say that but for a long time ? i do not believe it.
why? because ETH nodes kept dying from time to time and it requires 1TB storage to fully synch the network.
well if you are looking for a fast and realiable coin,you should try Stellar(XLM).as far as i know it's the fastest coin
i used this many times to transfer my money out of exchange.

P.S : for Number 2,I totally forgot the link if i remember and find it later on i will post it in here.
Flight-87 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:29:55 AM

..try Stellar(XLM).as far as i know it's the fastest coin.
How Long does a transaction take on XLM?
Just withdrawn NEO from binance, took about 5 minutes. Wallet to wallet transfers take less than a minute, which is great for a coin that charges 0 fees. I have to pay Like 20 cents to get that speed. Don't know what is holding NEOs back!! Compared to eth, neo should worth 852 now, not 52!

P.S. Just remembered, NEO is centralized, ETH is not. It matters a lot.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:24:18 AM

Not because has low price and big news you can buy it, the market is too slow and your money will be stuck. You should use technical indicator to see big picture in next month - years ( MACD ). After that you can decides buy or not, analyze first with all method and than do the action. I have bad experience when only see from price and news, never do the same mistakes like I do.

Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:07:38 AM

..try Stellar(XLM).as far as i know it's the fastest coin.
How Long does a transaction take on XLM?
Just withdrawn NEO from binance, took about 5 minutes. Wallet to wallet transfers take less than a minute, which is great for a coin that charges 0 fees. I have to pay Like 20 cents to get that speed. Don't know what is holding NEOs back!! Compared to eth, neo should worth 852 now, not 52!

P.S. Just remembered, NEO is centralized, ETH is not. It matters a lot.

based on my own experience whenever i sent my coin from Bittrex to my local exchange it took 4~7 minutes and its fee is only around 0.00002 XLM(my local exchange).
but my friend said it's just a few seconds if i send it from my own wallet(never try this before,so i do not know).

about centralized,yes indeed it's a centralized.
i hate this kind of project too,but i like its movement and the shillers behind this project.
so why not trade it and get a profit from it,right ?
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:16:43 AM

EOS and TRX will be an excellent option for the next investment. But TUSD is a wrong choice, and I think this is the unwise choice. The market is recovering strongly, ETH growth so fast that the ETH rate of EOS and TRX lower. So this is an excellent opportunity to buy them.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

TRX is in a good buy right now because tomorrow they will launch their mainnet,look at here;
https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/1001550250279030784
TUSD = USDT , so it's not worth for you to buy it and hold it for the time being.
EOS is very bad at this moment because chinese FUD and vulnerabilities on their system,look at here ;
https://twitter.com/cnLedger/status/1001335269180653568

make another choice is recommended.

Oh my, oh my! Launching their mainnet is going to be awesome! However, I am not going to be excited too much because the market is so unpredictable, so we might not know if TRX is going to make a boost. I hold TRX tokens by the way, and I’m in for the long-term holding. It’s a good buy indeed.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

TRX you can buy 800-850 satoshi range but make sure not to be greedy and sell in spread between 900-1100 satoshi .

but unfortunately now TRON has a tremendous decline.
You can see the market at Bittrex and Binance if the TRON is about 300 satoshi.

Ahha LOL Amazing is very SAD!
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:55:05 AM

it is true that the price of many coins has decreased in price, and at such times we have to buy the coins we want, because it is very appropriate to make a purchase.
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:31:12 AM

This is not a good time for purchase EOS, has too many risk from the discount value. We should be comment to buy TRX, it has high gain and price also up. TUSD only stabecoin could not have a interest.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

These coins are very promising but with this current performance in which bearish market is still in effect then i could say we should wait for the market to be slightly stable because i have observed that when you buy the dip but it dips more so better to earn small profit than losing it during the constant dip.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

I  am particularly interested in what EOS is going to offer, there is a leader and smart contract activities in cryptocurrency already and mire competition is springing  up in the sector already. EOS is cheap so is Tron!

karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

I know EOS  is cheap but for Tron and Russ,  Yoy will have to find out the initial market price and what is presently trading in USD value now.  Bearish market is always full of opportunities to buy good cryptocurrency!

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

it is true that the price of many coins has decreased in price, and at such times we have to buy the coins we want, because it is very appropriate to make a purchase.

this topic is already old and the same answer was given back then and it was as false as the answer you gave it today.
when we are in a bear market and prices are going down like this, it is NOT a good time to buy UNLESS you want to day trade which means buying in the dips and selling immediately after the recovery. for example you buy ETH at $250 and dump it right away at $255-$260 for a small profit and let it go lower.

otherwise stay away until bubbles are popped completely.

--looking for signature--
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: