Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:58:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥  (Read 3146 times)
Hunter S.

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

Regardless to the fact that some people experience difficulties when they exchange fiat to cryptocurrencies and have no opportunity to take part in the ICO, CrypStock has solved this problem! They’ve made every effort to treat potential investors.   

I’m wondering what wonderful things they’ve done… And what problem can one face converting fiat to cryptocurrencies?     
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

I see this project has clarity about the exchange of this project, I see it from the roadmap of this project, the idea of this project is also very interesting and will be useful in the future, hopefully the sale of coin reach hardcap before ICO ended

You should more focus on what's happening in reality. I can build a great roadmap without really developing anything. Would that make me credible?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
vidrwD15

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Regardless to the fact that some people experience difficulties when they exchange fiat to cryptocurrencies and have no opportunity to take part in the ICO, CrypStock has solved this problem! They’ve made every effort to treat potential investors.   

I’m wondering what wonderful things they’ve done… And what problem can one face converting fiat to cryptocurrencies?     
You can face a lot of different problems, it doesn’t make any sense to discuss them here. As for the solution of the problem, it’s simple: CrypStock has a special convertible T4T token.  
Morgan John

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

I support this idea and hope  it can be successful.
Seamless website, engaging vision!  Good luck fellows.
Hunter S.

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

You can face a lot of different problems, it doesn’t make any sense to discuss them here. As for the solution of the problem, it’s simple: CrypStock has a special convertible T4T token.  

Do u know how it works?    
vidrwD15

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

Do u know how it works?    
It ensures connection with traditional payment methods and it’s already presented on CrypStock exchange as a USD equivalent. The token can be  converted via personal account on the exchange.
victornes

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

Do u know how it works?    
It ensures connection with traditional payment methods and it’s already presented on CrypStock exchange as a USD equivalent. The token can be  converted via personal account on the exchange.
Does it turn out that it’s possible to buy tokens for fiat on this ICO?
vidrwD15

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

Do u know how it works?    
Does it turn out that it’s possible to buy tokens for fiat on this ICO?
In fact, it turns out that formally it is, but it isnt carried out directly, an additional tool in the form of convertible tokens is used. In general, the idea is promising so its existence is justified. I think that other projects will use something like this in the future if this method works out well on this ICO.   
btcchief

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

How can i buy T4T tokens if i want to use fiat to pay for ICS?   
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

If i pay for purchase of ICS tokens with fiat money, will they be transferred to my account balance immediately?
You’ll get your ICS tokens once the funds are transferred to our account. Tokens are credited manually.
haked19

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

Good project looking forward to it
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

How can i buy T4T tokens if i want to use fiat to pay for ICS?   
You should transfer funds to the account of our organization.    
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

Do T4T tokens have any other options except for conversion?   
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

When will your own network of cryptocurrency ATMs be launched?     
fgreg2692finn

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

What options will CrypStock cryptoATMs have?   
RinrtA07

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

Won’t there be any other bonuses after a 20% during the presale?     
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:44:19 AM

It turns out that the tokenholders will receive dividends not only from operation of arbitrational CrypStock service, but also from cryptoATMs!!
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

It turns out that the tokenholders will receive dividends not only from operation of arbitrational CrypStock service, but also from cryptoATMs!!
Where did you find this info? How much will income be?   
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

I have just read it in one of reviews about this ICO. Apparently, technical documentation contains this info, too. The profit will be made on commissions paid by people depositing or withdrawing cryptocurrencies via CrypStock ATMs.       
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

I have just read it in one of reviews about this ICO. Apparently, technical documentation contains this info, too. The profit will be made on commissions paid by people depositing or withdrawing cryptocurrencies via CrypStock ATMs.       
I’ll tell you even more, the dividends will also be paid from the income got by the company from with the help of POS system! So the number of income sources is quite sufficient)     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: