Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not be rich? Is it impossible for you?  (Read 2766 times)
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

There is no investment in a project, which is a low budget. After you do not believe in the project and your engagement.
maybe what is needed as the main capital is confidence and patience and smart in taking advantage of the opportunities that come

i agree..
It seems to me that first of all you need to have the knowledge and skills to analyze this or that project so that all investments bring profit. If there are doubts, it is better to avoid such projects, because the Dream of the status of a rich man Will remain only a dream.

in investing, we should indeed have the expertise to invest. because I think that investment is easy and difficult. so only people who are well-off with investment will jump in it. Moreover, investment is our opportunity to be rich.
besides that, in my opinion it is also due to fate, there is a good fortune, with little capital and sufficient knowledge but can be rich, and there are also some whose fortunes are less fortunate with big capital and sufficient knowledge but instead lose, we do not know, of course if we want to be rich we must work hard and be accompanied by prayer, with that we will become rich.
It seems to me that first of all you do not need to chase after wealth, because greed blinds a person and makes him less professional in his work. In any case, our revenues depend not only on ourselves, but also on the current situation in the cryptocurrency market. By the way If we compare 2017 and 2018, the income of cryptocurrency users is very different.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

Is it hard to buy 1 satoshi and sell 10 satoshi? please read and think!
The question is, would you able to reach that kind of price increase for people do able to reach out that profiting scenario? I guess you wont answer
that because most of coins wont hit up that for sure. Buy low sell high is a basic stuff but current market situation will really not give that kind of opportunity easily.

Trade Taklimakan on Yobit.Net: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TKLN/BTC

Yobit? Hell no! If you do like to save yourself to experience issues then better not to deal with this exchange.
in fact, today almost every cryptocurrency user is trying to use the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a cheap price. Of course, no one wants to sell cheap coins, but nevertheless there are certain difficulties in life that force them to do so.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

in fact, today almost every cryptocurrency user is trying to use the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a cheap price. Of course, no one wants to sell cheap coins, but nevertheless there are certain difficulties in life that force them to do so.
They are forced to do it if they have no more choice but to sell it at loss just to get rid of that coin and open another opportunity to buy new coin that they can potentially recover their losses.

I wouldn't buy those coins that are promising that each of their investors would become rich after buying it.

That's an obvious marketing strategy and I'm not surprise that this is still effective.

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

Is it hard to buy 1 satoshi and sell 10 satoshi? please read and think!

Platform

Taklimakan Network is a decentralized investment and educational business platform for cryptocurrency
investors, traders, analysts being a connecting resource between beginners and experts.

General

Simplicity and ease of use, modern design solution and convenient functionality make the Taklimakan Network platform an indispensable assistant
for individual investment in crypto assets.A social network for professionals and members of the crypto community Local payment system
Access to market experts Marketplace tools, reviews and courses..Ability to set up an investment portfolio.

Taklimakan Network is a reliable tool of earnings for professionals. Each expert can share his trading and analytical abilities with others for a fee.
Publish analytical materials and send them directly to your subscribers Manage assets of different users and provide strategy Do lectures, webinars and consultations, as well as introducing beginners to the basics of Blockchain technology Use of analytical tools for statistical analysis of data
Access the news portal for information on cryptocurrencies, selected and structured analytical services of the platform..

https://taklimakan.io/doc/whitepaper_en.pdf (for whitepaper!)

Trade Taklimakan on Yobit.Net: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TKLN/BTC

As would, too, so sometime. But the cue ball as much advertising came from the beginning of October: the story about the confiscation of Americans, and until recently, someone feared devaluation of the dollar.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

They are forced to do it if they have no more choice but to sell it at loss just to get rid of that coin and open another opportunity to buy new coin that they can potentially recover their losses.

I wouldn't buy those coins that are promising that each of their investors would become rich after buying it.

That's an obvious marketing strategy and I'm not surprise that this is still effective.
Everyone can say anything they want, there is always the hype and the FUD In the market, but the decision always comes to us.
If we continue to educate ourselves, we can find ways to look for angle or factors that would give a signal to know the potential of the coin.
We all want to be rich but it's important for us to be realistic all the time.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
sunsilk

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

Everyone can say anything they want, there is always the hype and the FUD In the market, but the decision always comes to us.
If we continue to educate ourselves, we can find ways to look for angle or factors that would give a signal to know the potential of the coin.
We all want to be rich but it's important for us to be realistic all the time.
You can educate yourself when you are gaining experience and that's how you learn new things in this market. And you already gain a defense mechanism when you go through such conditions of the market that isn't favorable on your part.

Everyone's goal here is to become rich and have a free way of living through having a financial freedom. Its not impossible for everyone that can ride the wave of the market and already know what to do in different situations.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

amid the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, many experts are disseminating information in order to attract inexperienced users of cryptocurrency to certain projects. Of course, this can be called a marketing strategy, but in another way it is a real manipulation of man.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

nothing is impossible, this is the crypto world which can give very high value added in a short time and of course with a high risk.
someone who buys a successful ico coin can produce 20x profit.
and even then it depends on what ico he is following, choosing ico is not an easy thing, because every day many ico are out, and most of them are destroyed and worthless especially in market conditions that crash.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:13:10 PM

1 satoshi today, 10 litoshi tomorrow  Shocked Huh
Sorry, but I had to add my 2 cents (or sats or lits).
I've seen this happen with one coin I invested in, I thought 1 sat was the very bottom but when there are no trades exchanges either de-list the coin (worst possibility) or pair it with lower valued coin like LTC instead BTC.
So 1 sat is not the lowest price, remember.
Sorry that I wrote this.

Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:45:14 AM

buying at 1 satosi and selling in 10 satosi is very likely to occur, and may not occur.
it all depends on the market situation, how the volume is.
and added again in the yobit exchange, which makes many members afraid of going there
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

There is no investment in a project, which is a low budget. After you do not believe in the project and your engagement.
maybe what is needed as the main capital is confidence and patience and smart in taking advantage of the opportunities that come

i agree..
Everyone hopes that they can try to take an opportunity in the best project just like zilliqa, ontology and many more. but they are all getting a lot of problems to determine that. it's not easy to identify the best opportunity to invest your money. sometimes there was a project that just like a crap one but it has created by a very trustable team.
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

The overall market outlook is now more stable. Volatility is less likely to be less. But shitcoins can have high gains and losses.
sunsilk

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

amid the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, many experts are disseminating information in order to attract inexperienced users of cryptocurrency to certain projects. Of course, this can be called a marketing strategy, but in another way it is a real manipulation of man.
Poor state? I don't think that the market has been poor state even it just fell from all time high, honestly its still on good shape no matter how far it fell from that high.

With those manipulations, well you can see it everywhere and if you saw the current pump that happened few hours ago. That's what manipulation is and if that keeps on going, well manipulation at the positive way which will benefit most of the holders.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:18:03 AM

The overall market outlook is now more stable. Volatility is less likely to be less. But shitcoins can have high gains and losses.
That's true, as it is now in the percentage of almost all altcoins and as well as bitcoin has a significant increase, bitcoin increased 6% ETH 7% RIPPLE 10% but in terms of price still same as yesterday before the price increases in percentage , I really don't understand with this incident. Maybe someone on this forum can explain what is happening?
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:57:20 AM

nothing is impossible, this is the crypto world which can give very high value added in a short time and of course with a high risk.
someone who buys a successful ico coin can produce 20x profit.
and even then it depends on what ico he is following, choosing ico is not an easy thing, because every day many ico are out, and most of them are destroyed and worthless especially in market conditions that crash.
I agree, because in the crypto world it cannot be guessed and it is not impossible to reach any price, the price as high as high can be exceeded without anyone expecting it to happen
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:10:58 AM

well, for now of course we all plan to become rich people. but, it seems like many of us whose plans are not according to what we think. well, maybe all influenced by the price of bitcoin. well, maybe my plan is only focused on one thing, and that is the reason why I don't get rich now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:06:05 AM

There is nothing impossible!  The Cryptocurrency offers opportunities for those that will take and in my very short time in Cryptocurrency market,  I have seen coin that was nothing rising to prominence making it's holder rich!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:53:11 AM

it was not so hard last year. because marketcap was raising like hell especially at the second half of last year. and it was not so hard to make x10 when you chosed the correct altcoin. but in a bearish market it is really very hard.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:31:29 AM

Becoming rich is not an easy task especially if you're in the wrong timing of crypto investments just like when you invest at a higher price and the price goes suddenly that lasts for a long time. Hindrance of becoming rich is when you don't know how to plan and make good decision.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

buying at 1 satosi and selling in 10 satosi is very likely to occur, and may not occur.
it all depends on the market situation, how the volume is.
and added again in the yobit exchange, which makes many members afraid of going there
Today, to become rich by cryptography may be more difficult, now want to be rich by the code, then need to improve the knowledge will help us get higher profits from the market. It is possible that in the short term the price of the coin will increase and that is the time for us to make profit from the price difference.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: