Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMER buyercodesaws  (Read 434 times)
Tupsu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

Hi,

A warning to everyone about buyercodesaws . User sell Bitmain Coupons and is scammer.

I https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3658567.new#new

I bought a 450USD coupon through her link for 150USD for LTC.

You have recently purchased from Selly. The payment has been verified and you can find your purchased product alongside the order's details below.

Product: Bitmain $450 coupons

Order ID: 5e1e4451-3a53-4a69-9950-4ad571b95cff

Cost: $150.00

Gateway: Litecoin

Serials/Codes:

Bitmain $450 coupons

You can leave the seller feedback regarding your order if you please. We recommend you contact the seller for questions.

No coupon, no ansver for P:M.

Deleted 2 x my question on his sales topic. (I asked, who is coupon)

I'm definitely not the only deceiver, post your experiences and suggestions here to fight with the SCAMMERS in  forum.

And how can he have 11 MERIT POINTS ?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:20:56 PM
Merited by suchmoon (5)

Clearly you didn't see it coming, did you ? Self Moderated threads + No Vouch + Already tagged by a DT member for shady account sales  === You taking a huge risk to trade with him.The negative feedback was there for a reason and you conveniently ignored it.
Tupsu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

Clearly you didn't see it coming, did you ? Self Moderated threads + No Vouch + Already tagged by a DT member for shady account sales  === You taking a huge risk to trade with him.The negative feedback was there for a reason and you conveniently ignored it.

I'm absolutely sure that this coupon did not come.

I'll give the readers a free 10x 200USD coupon for free, so if you want to get it, follow the signing link and leave your Bitmain imeil.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

I'm absolutely sure that this coupon did not come.
I never disagreed with that.I said, if you could have checked his feedback you'd get an idea if your coupon would ever come.

I'll give the readers a free 10x 200USD coupon for free, so if you want to get it, follow the signing link and leave your Bitmain imeil.
I don't want any coupons man.Why did you start a self moderated thread ? Why being so generous to give out free coupons to anyone who reads this post ?
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

That guy has negative trust from DT members and selling on selly.gg is 99% chance of a scam.  Sorry bud

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:30:45 AM

for a Legendary member to fall for this scam it means a lot of newbies did too!

this guy had a big " I AM GOING TO SCAM YOU " in everything about his post.

sorry for your loss. be careful next time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tupsu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:18:50 AM

for a Legendary member to fall for this scam it means a lot of newbies did too!

this guy had a big " I AM GOING TO SCAM YOU " in everything about his post.

sorry for your loss. be careful next time.

I would not say it's a big loss. This money was from the sale of coupons, which I usually do not sell. Rather, I was confused with those 11 MERIT points that the seller had.

I was not particularly active in the forum about a year, and I would not have believed that there have been so many SCAMMERS coming here in the last year.

But to get out of here, everyone should be fooled by this topic.

I don't want any coupons man.Why did you start a self moderated thread ? Why being so generous to give out free coupons to anyone who reads this post ?

This is not new thread. This has been my sales thread for years.  (Read 24261 times) And I'll use it again and again.
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:13:31 AM

i totally agree with this guy. he's been tagged by a DT member if you are me i won't do any transaction with any of those guys. Sorry to hear that bro.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

This guy has already been tagged, so obviously he was going to be scamming at every chance he gets.

Autobuy links is a topic that has been covered over and over again. I think it's agreed enough now that all sellers using autobuy links should at least be treated with caution, if not regarded as a scammer outright. There is simply no reason for a legitimate seller to use autobuy links, let alone self moderate and lock their threads in order to escape negative spotlight.

Do research before you buy, and you will avoid 99% of these scams.

Also, merits are not indicative of trust. Ultimately it comes down to his trust score, instead of his merit score. He could have simply sent himself merits, or made quality posts that does not necessarily mean that he's trustworthy. It's as simple as that.

Smiley
poloneix

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:11:23 AM

should we have to be careful in transacting ,, first of all we have to do a lot of conversation from him and ask for evidence from him
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

I wonder how the procedures of how selly.gg buying and selling works. Didn't it have a download link for the txt after you have purchased the item?
userghost

Activity: 284
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

How does this guy get 11 merit. Apparently the system is being abused or flawed.
Dhakan440

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

Noted, Adding up a negative feedback. Strange should not get 11 merits. Already have loads of neg trust. Should not be trusted
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

Noted, Adding up a negative feedback. Strange should not get 11 merits.
The merits are not given by a forum member, those are the default merits given after the system was introduced for his rank. You can check the details here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=914134
Already have loads of neg trust. Should not be trusted
Only if idiots took the negative ratings seriously. He is still bumping his threads and looking for potential customers/ victims.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: