Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jamie Diamon’s Comments On Bitcoin (WTF!?)  (Read 1611 times)
FRANKWILLIAMS (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:37:50 PM

A few days ago Jamie Diamon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase, gave an interview to Bloomberg. During this interview he stated that “Bitcoin is a terrible store of value.” After reading this criminal’s opinions, I had to giggle at the sheer arrogance of this man.  Now, after his opinions’ comic relief have run their course, I find myself mildly pissed.

Jamie Diamon, the same S.O.B who should be behind bars for the part his company played in the 2008 market crash, has the nerve to open his mouth in an attempt to undermine Bitcoin. Bitcoin, and other crypto currencies, offer legitimate opportunities for wealth exchange and accumulation that bastards like Jamie have had a chokehold on for centuries. They exercise this power by manipulating markets, while leaving the average man starved and left for dead in the equivalent of the economic Sahara desert.

For those of you who are unaware of the track record of this company under his leadership, let’s take a quick look at the fines JP Morgan has had to pay in the just the past 12 months.

London Whale Scam — 920 Million

Property Insurance Scam /w Assurant -300 Million

Bear Sterns Acquisition and Legal Issues -18.9 Million

2010-2014 Market Manipulation Fines – 410 Million

Jefferson County Alabama Bankruptcy Fines – 1.56 Billion

The list is merely the tip of the iceberg. JP Morgan has been involved in so many underhanded dealings, that their business model seems to plan, in advance, to pay for the exorbitant fines their dubious dealings acquire; it is merely the cost of business for this criminal syndicate.

The question that needs to be posed is “Who the F%$K is Jamie Diamon to even speak on Bitcoin!?”  I’ll tell you who! He is the banking equivalent of Loki, Thor’s brother, who has opened a financial black hole, sucking up the wealth of everyday average citizens across the globe. He is the man at the center of the financial woes of many people, the albatross on the neck of the global financial system. May you drown in the flaming pits of hell Jamie Diamon, and may your attempt to discredit Bitcoin send it soaring to even greater heights.

http://www.crypto2gold.com/bitcoin-blog/jamie-diamons-comments-bitcoin-wtf/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:48:20 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 11:09:15 PM by glendall

Basically, the corrupt banking conglomerates are the most powerful entities in the world. They do have more power than governments, because they are able to control governments from the shadows, and set economic policy .

This is particularly bad because our global economic construction and monetary policy is basically a giant fabrication.  Money is printed / generated out of thin air, from other wealth that doesn't have much tangible existence, and then leverage over 10x, and this is all controlled by an incredibly small cabal.  Forgot the '1%', it is more like the 0.000001%.

The situation is pretty bad and scares the beejuzus out of me. Because all the indicators point towards the same thing: our global financial system is headed for collapse.  And instead of any policy or change being brought in to fix it, the banking cabal will wrestle against change to the death of the system.

Does anyone think that any of the 1st world countries will ever get out of debt?  What does it say when the supposed richest countries in the world will be paying more than 60% of the taxes you give to them as interest on money that should not even have been created in the first place? And then, on top of that, most of the world largest corporations pay less than 2% tax. (http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/tax-free-tour/ )

The more I read about economics this year, the more I see how crazy the situation is. Quantitative easing, all the way back to ancient equivalent in Grecian currency debasements in the ancient world, have never, ever, been able to enable a country to get out of debt. You can not inflate your to a healthy economy --- This should be clear. Yet because of the power wielded by the banking cartels, who are the strongest entity in the global world, we are following a doomed economic policy.  This has happened 100s of times, and it ends with either war or revolution. With a lot of starvation thrown in for good measure.

The thing is, if the global economy completely collapsed, the people on the very top would be fine, they have enough actual wealth to get through anything. So for them, their behavior is not reckless, is just 'acceptable levels of greed'.  Because of their personal natures, if the world economy was absolutely ruined and everyone not having enough to even survive, they'd properly still be focused on increasing their own wealth and profit in that crisis.

The reason the banking cartels are above the law is simply that: the individuals wield more money and power than governmental, elected civil servants.

The American Constitution was a strong beacon of hope against this state, with the constitutional directives such as basing a currency on gold and silver, and not being able to charge an income tax. However the citizenry did not fight when these were not followed (no easy task), and it is far too late to go back now, we are in the end-game, death-spiral.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:11:55 AM

Just wonder long it is before the CEO of a major bank, like JPM's Dimon, has their electronic existence hacked into oblivion?

The sword of lawlessness is double-edged ...

2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:48:33 PM

Why isn't Jamie Daimon in jail by now?

Another example of the  "JustUs" system, or lack of a true justice system. Roll Eyes
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:01:13 PM

A few days ago Jamie Diamon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase, gave an interview to Bloomberg. During this interview he stated that “Bitcoin is a terrible store of value.” After reading this criminal’s opinions, I had to giggle at the sheer arrogance of this man.  Now, after his opinions’ comic relief have run their course, I find myself mildly pissed.

It's not exactly a safe store of value at the minute with such price fluctuations.
Rygon

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:50:05 PM

It's not exactly a safe store of value at the minute with such price fluctuations.

Short-term, yeah. But on a timeline longer than a few weeks, Bitcoin is proving to be a pretty safe store of value. Certainly beats a 5-year CD at 1% APR.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:01:56 AM

From my understanding Bitcoin was designed primarily as a medium of exchange and not a store of value. I could also claim that a car is the terrible place to live in, but it does not invalid the transportation properties of a car by any means.  In addition it is not impossible to live in a car and might work well for many people. In general it is my own decision, what I am using as a store of value, I don't need advice on that, especially from fraudulent banksters.

bluearisto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:27:02 AM

https://coinreport.net/jamie-dimon-wrong-bitcoin/

This report basically stated it for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: