Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 months summer vacation comments  (Read 100 times)
New Silk Road (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

From 2015.5.31 to 2018.8.31, I would offer only limited services for three months' leave.

1. It is an announcement that can be misunderstood that it is involved in serious criminal act which sets too long vacation in global Internet business.
 - How would you do the damage that all investors who participated in your company would be greatly damaged in trust?
 - Keep the maintenance period to a minimum, and make sure that the normal system is up and running during that period.

2. I want a detailed description of what I can and can not do during the time limit.
  1) You said that you can provide transaction service, API transaction service, C-CEX code generation and exchange, account transfer and withdrawal.
   * Question) What kind of virtual currency do you tell money transfer and withdrawal? Is that referring to the withdrawal from USD to Payer?

2) I have heard of deposits and withdrawals of all coins and tokens, and ticket service support that I can not do.
    * Request) The suspension of these services by the Coin Exchange will be considered as a problem of the existence of the Exchange.
             If possible, we ask that you set a selective limit only for the problematic coin.

-----------------------------------
(한국어 원문 : Original Korean)
[3개월간의 여름휴가에 대한 의견 ]
2018.5.31~2018.8.31까지 3개월동안 휴가로 제한적 서비스만 제공하겠다고 했습니다.

1. 글로벌 인터넷 사업에서 너무 긴 휴가를 설정할만큼 중대한 범죄행위에 연루되었다고 오해 받을 수 있는 발표입니다.
 -이로 귀사에 참여한 모든 투자가들 마저 신뢰에 큰 타격을 입게 되는 손해는 어떻게 하시렵니까?
 -최소한의 기간으로 정비기간을 잡고, 그 기간중에도 최대한의 정상적 시스템을 가동하기 바랍니다.

2. 제한기간 동안 할수 있는것과 하지 못하는 것의 자세한 설명을 원합니다.
  1) 할수있는 것중, 거래서비스, API 거래서비스, C-CEX코드 생성 및 교환, 계좌이체 및 인출을 제공한다고 했습니다.
   *질문) 계좌이체 및 인출은 어떤 가상화폐를 말하는 것인지요. USD의 페이어로의 출금을 말하는 것인지요?

2) 할수 없는 것으로, 모든 코인과 토큰의 예금 및 인출, 티켓서비스 지원을 들었습니다. 
    *요청) 코인거래소가 이러한 서비스를 중단함은 거래소의 존립의 문제라고 볼것입니다.
             가능하다면 문제되는 코인에 대하여만 선별적 제한으로 대책을 세울것을 요청합니다.

---------------------------------------------
( c-cex.com Notice : c-cex.com공지문)   

Re: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees
May 23, 2018, 10:37:03 PM    #3995
From May, 31 till approximately August, 31
we will switch to "limited service" mode for summer vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before vacation start date. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after August, 31. We may resume normal service earlier. We may serve tickets during vacation period but we do not take obligation to do that.

Happy summer!   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: