Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats with bitcoin and how to purchase and spend it?  (Read 135 times)
alfonso94 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:55:38 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency many were hook up to this even if we can hold it or smell it. Whats with bitcoin? How to spend it? Why many people bought bitcoin?? If there is only one people left with all the bitcoin in the world what will he do? Sorry but Im a newbie so please respect my post. Im just curious..
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency many were hook up to this even if we can hold it or smell it. Whats with bitcoin? How to spend it? Why many people bought bitcoin?? If there is only one people left with all the bitcoin in the world what will he do? Sorry but Im a newbie so please respect my post. Im just curious..

Search the forum man, or just browse for a while the bitcoin section, hundredths of posts on your topics, most of them are mega-threads.

catur_072

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

Need Bounty Manager ? DM me https://t.me/Catur_72

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Bitcoin is the virtual currency in the digital world, and to use it in the real world we have to sell and trade it into $ (dollars). for now it is rare for people to receive payments through bitcoin, because bitcoin prices often change unexpectedly.

in my opinion, someone has all the bitcoin, he will be the richest man in this world. as we know Bitcoin is the most expensive digital asset today, at a price of $ 7000 + for one bitcoin.  I hope this helps Cheesy
meowskie

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

People buy bitcoin because they invest it so they can get a lot of profit if the bitcoin value rise up. Other use bitcoin to buy things they wanted to buy. You can change bitcoin into real money. There is more use of bitcoin try to read on the other threads just search it bro. Goodluck. Smiley
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

While you should read one of the 100 threads existing as an earlier poster mentioned,
I felt that it's important to mention WHY Bitcoin even exists in the first place.
it's a decentralized currency, no single entity in control, and that's revolutionizing and of great value to the world.
it's not just a number on your screen, if anything, your bank's money is just a number on a screen - since it's simply pulling data from a centralized database which the bank can edit freely.

With Bitcoin, if you receive 1 Bitcoin into your wallet, thousands or even tens of thousands of computers in this decentralized network, all confirm that your wallet holds 1 Bitcoin.
This is of great importance since it means that noone can steal your money, neither can anyone prevent you from using it and so on.
Aslong as the majority of nodes in the network confirm an action, it will be done, which means that more decentralized cryptocurrencies is 'safer'.
So unless someone holds 51% of the network power, it's impossible to steal your money, and even if someone temporarily held 51%, it could simply be corrected afterwards!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

Good newbie question, There are a lot of reasons to people buy bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies are very famous at this moment. Most people buy bitcoin for trading with altcoins. Some people love to invest ICO projects. Some people like to buy a good coin or token to hold. Another type of people holds bitcoin for the long term. If only one man left with all the bitcoin, I think he will hold all the bitcoin. Because bitcoin value is very important to other all coins, tokens and the whole crypto world.
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

If there's only one person in the world with all the bitcoin then for his sake hopefully they're worth something. Anyway, as others have said, please search the thousands of beginners posts that cover this information or use google. You can also check out our beginner guides on our blog, there are links below to some that might be of use to you. Feel free to check them out...

Btc beginner guide: http://bit.ly/Bitcoin101Guide

Exchange guide: http://bit.ly/GuideToExchanges

Crypto Wallets: http://bit.ly/WalletGuide

Hope this helps, good luck on your journey through the crypto-space.

Mintdice.com
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

Bitcoins is a peer to peer currency that enables one to send and receive money , it can be bought from an exchange with fiat and sell on exchange for fiat currency. The greatest advantage of it is to earn while you hold it in case it appreciate in price. The greatest risk too is to lose all your money if it goes down.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:37:24 AM

If there is only one people left with all the bitcoin in the world what will he do? Sorry but Im a newbie so please respect my post. Im just curious..
This will not happen mate.

Okay but if we will come to that point that all bitcoin was in control by the same person then it's either it is worthless (only him can use it) or it can be precious due to his act of hoarding it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dinis_saifutdin

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

The anonymity of transactions is a question that prevents our government from expanding the interest of people. Our service popularizes the crypto currency, tells where to buy, how to sell and increase 18 top Crypto-currency
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: