Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should know a new investor in this market?  (Read 216 times)
gotliv

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

Which coins are buying cheap now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

I am a new and small investor, so i wand to know the fundamental and most important issue of the market. Please someone give a easy guideline.

You can inverse in bitcoin to be on safer hand.Most of the altcoin are not safest one to inverse your money.You have to read the white paper of altcoin,before the investments in it.You should not greedy in trading.Use the pump and dump to buy a bitcoin at cheap price.

Whitepaper is just paper with words. I can make myown and write there that i will be on the top of mount everest tomorrow. Its good to know what project is for but dont trust it too much. When project has first major delay skip it. In most cases you will cut looses that way - dont hodl no matter what. Use math. Sometimes when i look at some whitepapers i think that it is possible for the team to do whats there only when they crush whole math and from now on 2+2=5.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

that the market can't be stable forever, you should be ready always for a crash, and patiently hold. Smiley
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

For me the guidelines that Im taking before investing to any coins is their stability. I get to learn the different strokes of its value for the past months and decide whether I'll invest in or not.
Koko1200

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

Our advice is easy to follow. One should buy products at a cheaper price and sell them later with the profit at a higher price. It's just a basic stuff but to obtain more info regarding trading, please look it up on Google site.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

I am a new and small investor, so i wand to know the fundamental and most important issue of the market. Please someone give a easy guideline.

if you are an investor, if you buy coins, you should pay attention to many things, whether the coin is good or not, you should be able to see the market price, should know a lot of information, such as news that will attack the crypto, maybe that's my answer

being an investor is not as easy as you imagine, because in investing there is much we must see, in terms of selection and in terms of information from each party.

bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

As a new investor also, I could recommend that you can follow some well known channels on social media, read a lot but always make your own decision and trade on the trustworthy exchanges and get a good and secure wallet before investing.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

As a new investor in the crypto market you will need to have enough capital for investment and the most aspect of investment in crypto market is to know which coins and projects for one to invest his or her money. 
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

The most important thing that you must know about the coin, because it will help you to make profit.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

Understanding the risks of this market is something new investors must know. Don't rush into the exchange, you should spend more time familiarize yourself with the projects you invest in, and know the progress and future prospects of the project. Investing in mainstream coins is always safer than new coins.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

I am a new and small investor, so i want to know the fundamental and most important issue of the market. Please someone give a easy guideline.
First of all you will need to learn how the market works. It does not follow the traditional economic laws. So keep that in mind while investing. Second, the risk is high when investing on crypto  currencies since the price are not stable. If you invest on the wrong time (such as during the peak point of price rise), you will end up suffering huge loss. So think twice before investing. Finally, you will need to analyze different coins and filter out coins are valueless and coins which have huge potential. Shit coins will always give you negative profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

In a matter of weeks in November 2017, bitcoin surged from a fringe investment to a global sensation. In mid-November, the price was around $3,000 for a single bitcoin; on December 6, 2017, it surpassed $19,000. At the time of publication, the value was hovering around $15,000.

Bitcoin is having a moment — really, it’s had a year. No matter if you think it’s a bubble about to burst, or hope your investments will pay back big in the long run, there is one clear takeaway: Cryptocurrency is changing the future of finance. What’s not yet clear is how the technology behind bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies like it, will alter our national and global financial systems.
read for further details https://futurism.com/cryptocurrency-future-money-bitcoin/

The most important things to remember invest what you can afford to loose and also read and read so that in every investment you do there will be a small chance of lost, and i want to remind you that there is also percentage of loss in this digital market. Actually there are a lot of ICO project everywhere and few projects are going to be successfull, you should know also know that bitcoin and all digital currency has a huge volatilty, that is why you need to be careful.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

I definitely wish that most newbie investors would go through a little education before they decide to invest in bitcoins. You should not listen to FUD circulating and be in a rush to sell when this is happening. Plan to hold for a very long time.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

If you are new and new to Crypto, then you should first learn about Cryptocurrency. and most importantly you have to understand how the price moves these Cryptocurrency coins, and to know that, you have to enter some exchanges. Thorough and learned, before you decide to buy.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

1.   You should gather knowledge: In addition to knowledge of basic trading procedures, day traders need to keep up on the latest stock market news and events that affect stocks – the Fed's plans for interest rates, the economic outlook, etc. Do your homework.
2.   It needs times: trading requires your time – most of your day, in fact. Don’t consider it if you have limited hours to spare. The process requires a trader to track the markets and spot opportunities, which can arise any time during trading hours.
3.   As a beginner, it is advisable to start small. So don’t invest huge amount.
4.   Be realistic about your profits. A strategy doesn't need to win all the time to be profitable.
Alex Coin

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

Choose existing projects with a real product! Those who develop their business at the expense of cryptocurrencies.
boyptc

Activity: 2968
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

Choose existing projects with a real product! Those who develop their business at the expense of cryptocurrencies.
But to see this type of projects are getting rare nowadays.

Newbie investors should invest more with knowledge and don't just go with the hype of the people with their tokens that are being shilled.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███