Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want 10 dollars in BTC; will pay 10 times over in 1-2 weeks.  (Read 157 times)
JayB435 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:17:32 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 01:59:52 AM by JayB435

Thanks in advance. I need this loan to pay for a steemit account because I want to make money off of dtube (surprisingly easy) before their next cashout wait (1 whole month). Therefore I need this loan ASAP. Collateral is negotiable. 1up2KLAe73J5gfRqdEATAZFi9gmmJwgWC is address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

Thanks in advance. I need this loan to pay for a steemit account because I want to make money off of dtube (surprisingly easy) before their next cashout wait (1 whole month). Therefore I need this loan ASAP. I can give a buck or so in collateral if needed. 1up2KLAe73J5gfRqdEATAZFi9gmmJwgWC is address.

A "buck" isnt valid collateral. Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 and either provide valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking that can be easy to liquidate or lock this thread before a DT gives you a negative feedback.
JayB435 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

Fuck dude relax it's just 10 dollars... regardless I'll increase it if you're that fuckin pissed
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

Fuck dude relax it's just 10 dollars... regardless I'll increase it if you're that fuckin pissed

Most likely is the 10$ day today...
He is not pissed and why should be? He just told you how things work here, nothing more nothing less.

So if it just 10 bucks then go ask them from your friends or your family and stop cursing around.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

In addition to the previous reply...

He's not mad. Simply that this kind of information is becoming redundant and we're tired of the number of scammers that have passed through this forum.

Increasing it would work, but since you don't have the $10 in fiat or BTC (seeing that you need this loan) it'll probably need to be something that has value of more than $10 than a lender could easily get the money for its value for. Take a look here for valid collateral: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902

And also - sure, it's 'just 10 dollars' but trivializing your loan amount will hardly inspire confidence in people wanting to do this loan and get their money back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: