Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can I know about the bad reporting post....  (Read 165 times)
RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

I have this massage in my reporting section.

You have reported 33 posts with 91% accuracy (29 good, 3 bad, 1 unhandled). Do not worry about your accuracy too much; one accurate report is worth many inaccurate reports.

So,if I can know the details the bad reporting,then I can improve my self in future. In my opinion,I have reported only the bad/spam post.Further, I have reported 33 post,So I am not able to find, which 3 posts are not spam post and wrongly reported.

If there is any procedure ,then let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

Currently there are not much info available for "report to moderator" feature. The message you see on the report page is all we have.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

Check this thread I started, tons of info there, it might be helpful Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3922020.0

Try this link and let me what you see > "report history"

RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

Check this thread I started, tons of info there, it might be helpful Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3922020.0

I got same this same as above Bitcoin Forum > Your reports

You have reported 33 posts with 91% accuracy (29 good, 3 bad, 1 unhandled). When a post is deleted, reports for it will sometimes stay in unhandled status for some time before moving to handled status. Do not worry about your accuracy too much; one accurate report is worth many inaccurate reports.

Reports start out unhandled, and are then either marked good, marked bad, or no moderator ever handles them and they stay unhandled. When a report stays unhandled, this does not mean that no moderators were available to look at it; rather, it means that several moderators looked at it, but none of them was sure whether it should be acted upon or not. A report that stays unhandled can be thought of as "soft-bad", since no moderator positively thought that it warranted action.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:17:59 AM

You can't see which ones were correct and incorrect as far as I know. If you really want that information, you could track down every single post you report (by copying the link address above the post timestamp) and see which ones are still undeleted. It's pretty roundabout, and it's obviously not viable for a big volume, but at the same time there's no real reason to track them anyway. The page itself says not to worry about accuracy.

That's pretty good reporting either way though, so you should simply keep it up.

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

I was wondering why my accuracy is 100%, once after reporting a post I instantly checked the "Report to Moderator" page again, and it had only increased by 1.
"You have reported 26 posts with 100% accuracy. Do not worry about your accuracy too much; one accurate report is worth many inaccurate reports."
Why didn't it show up as 'unhandled' for me Shocked? I assume no moderator checked it in 5 seconds!

that link doesn't work for me:
An Error Has Occurred!
You cannot use this page
 Sad

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

An Error Has Occurred!
You cannot use this page
 Sad

Not everyone has access to this kind of info, AFAIK. As we discuss the matter earlier, it should be based on your report count and if you pass a certain limit, then the link will work for you. I have over a thousand successful reports and it's working for me, so I can't tell what is the limit.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

So,if I can know the details the bad reporting,then I can improve my self in future. In my opinion,I have reported only the bad/spam post.Further, I have reported 33 post,So I am not able to find, which 3 posts are not spam post and wrongly reported.

the way I do it is by keeping my own record of report list in a simple text file
everytime I file a report, I write down the report #, userid and its url post (has threadid)
so whenever I report another post, the unhandled number increases temporarily
and good/bad report number will only increase after my report is handled by mods

so to figure out which is good or bad, I can cross check my record against deletion log
search by userid and match the threadid, if found then it's good report, if not then it's bad or unhandled
sometimes it will be straight Autoban or Nuke instead of single post/thread deletion
do this within a day or two because I think modlog doesn't keep history for too long

RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

An Error Has Occurred!
You cannot use this page
 Sad

Not everyone has access to this kind of info, AFAIK. As we discuss the matter earlier, it should be based on your report count and if you pass a certain limit, then the link will work for you. I have over a thousand successful reports and it's working for me, so I can't tell what is the limit.

I have reported only 33 post,But it is working for me.So it may be problem at that point of time.You can try further.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

the way I do it is by keeping my own record of report list in a simple text file
everytime I file a report, I write down the report #, userid and its url post (has threadid)
so whenever I report another post, the unhandled number increases temporarily
and good/bad report number will only increase after my report is handled by mods

so to figure out which is good or bad, I can cross check my record against deletion log
search by userid and match the threadid, if found then it's good report, if not then it's bad or unhandled
sometimes it will be straight Autoban or Nuke instead of single post/thread deletion
do this within a day or two because I think modlog doesn't keep history for too long

I have searched in this thread with my user id,But i have found nothing or not single report.Compilation of reported thread/posts is not accordance with date,so you have any idea,how old they are Huh
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

I have searched in this thread with my user id,But i have found nothing or not single report.Compilation of reported thread/posts is not accordance with date,so you have any idea,how old they are Huh

you do search on userid of the reported post not your userid Cheesy
within a day or two, check modlog and search userid (of the post) that you have reported
the modlog seems to keep short history of only 3-5 days if not less

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: