Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cardano price down, is it currently worth buying cardano?  (Read 120 times)
borjois56 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

now i see the price of cardano coins again down in all markets, is this time right to buy cardano, please give me your answer

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

Let me look in my Crystal Ball.......
yes, buy it
shiv06

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

I agree with you. You can buy cardano coin because it is good coin for investment. Now price is cardano coin $0.2024 and it is low price because market is not stable so you can investment it. 
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

I wont buy until they have a product, for now they have only promises. They dont even have their own token...
Idea is good, team is good, but i dont see any execution
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

I think you should buy some of their coins now. I think that in the long term the price for them will definitely increase. However, the development team for a very long time performs a route sheet. How long to wait is unknown. But one thing is certain: you can now buy a few coins and sell when the whole market will grow.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

Almost all coins are falling so I guess better to check the Ann thread and see if there's upcoming updates, as of now this project still unpredictable
as there's no real usage and strong support at their back, if you are a risky trader and you can hold and wait, then you can proceed and buy those
cheap coins and hold till you reached your target goal.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

I think cardano is also going through what all the market is going through, it is the bears dominating the market, i think that bears will be going away soon and we will see market shine and rocket from next month and so on.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
dobidobi88

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

now i see the price of cardano coins again down in all markets, is this time right to buy cardano, please give me your answer
The current market situation is still red, almost all crypto market is at a low price. Cardano is one of the great coins for investment. So, your decision to buy now when the price is cheap is very appropriate.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

Hello, if for a long time, then buy.
If not, I would buy now a little. when the price will rise I will buy more. Because ada should grow well this year.
In ada there are big volumes and no growth means that it should soon make xx. BTC

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Taniya1901

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

Yes, now a very attractive price of Carnado to buy as it fell strongly due to the General drawdown of the market... The coin is very strong and under favorable conditions it has a huge potential for growth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: