Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Bitex.Cash - Fast&Easy Anonymous Crypto Exchange  (Read 180 times)
Bitex.Cash (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

Hi all,

I’m really excited to introduce a product which my team worked hard on. It’s really fast, damn simple and hustle-free to use crypto exchange service.

https://bitex.cash - exchange with just 1 click!

What is Bitex.Cash?

• More than 135 coins are supported including USDT, TRON, EOS
  • Very simple yet interface
  • Best exchange rates

We have number of proven partners which allow us to enable the best rates and a variety of cryptocurrencies.

Most importantly, we DON’T collect any personal information and we are not requiring to be KYC-complaint.

Our customer’s satisfaction is the main priority for us. We built an interface which is intuitive, simple and has nothing extra.
After each transaction you’ll be asked to leave a feedback which is extremely important for us to improve our quality of service. Being customer oriented we do monitor performance of our exchange partners and potentially can suspend or even disable them if they aren’t up to our standards. Please let us know if you have any issues.

If you have any questions, you can ask them here or talk with our support team via live chat on the website or by email support@bitex.cash
alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:14:16 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 01:07:20 PM by alberbeni

quote removed

Just today im looking into exchangue topics, and just come from watch other ANN as another exchange working same as you, and structurally so so similar test yourself (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4187686.20) with scam accusations.

Guys be carefully here, orders are so high only for "test" how works and are in two same limit/fee

Craig Wright is Satoshi
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

Guys be carefully here, orders are so high only for "test" how works and are in two same limit/fee
On top of that, the exchange button doesn't work (wanted to test and see the process but had no luck).

On a side note: You might want to edit your post and remove the whole quote (if you want to save it, just use a website like https://archive.fo/).

Most importantly, we DON’T collect any personal information and we are not requiring to be KYC-complaint.
But according to "FAQ", you may ask for those:

Is your service really anonymous?
Yes, it is. You don't need to register, log in or provide your ID for verification to use Bitex.Cash.

However there are some exceptions.

Bitex.Cash uses an automated risk management system to check all transactions. Each case will be considered individually. According to European AML directives, KYC regulations and platform requirements, we can ask you to provide you a scan of your ID document valid in your country and additional information of the funds origin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitex.Cash (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

On top of that, the exchange button doesn't work (wanted to test and see the process but had no luck).
Thank you for you attention. Could you tell me please in which case it doesn't work? I can see that our users have done today 142 successful exchanges. And I have just checked it on my Mac(safari, Chrome) and iPhone, the button works everywhere. If you have unusual device/software, please, tell me.

But according to "FAQ", you may ask for those
Yes, we may, because our exchange partners also may ask us for those. In fact it's very rare occasion, you can exchange amounts below 10 btc and will never be asked for any documents. Since start and till this days we have no such incident.
Bitex.Cash (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

Just today im looking into exchangue topics, and just come from watch other ANN as another exchange working same as you, and structurally so so similar test yourself (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4187686.20) with scam accusations.

I cannot be responsible for other services, maybe that was scam, maybe not. I totally know that my service here for a long time. We did it because we are crypto enthusiasts, we wanna make this industry better, that's why we work hard to make a really good service - easy, fast and convenient.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:25:44 AM

Could you tell me please in which case it doesn't work?
~Snipped~
If you have unusual device/software, please, tell me.
I was/am using chrome in a tablet (android). Now it's working (although it's quite slow, so perhaps it's related to your server).

you can exchange amounts below 10 btc and will never be asked for any documents.
Thank you, it's good to know the limit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitex.Cash (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

I was/am using chrome in a tablet (android). Now it's working (although it's quite slow, so perhaps it's related to your server).
Thank you for this information! My developers have made few small improvements for android chrome browser. Now it should work fast and smooth.
Bitex.Cash (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:44:20 AM

Hi everyone,

Little updates and announcement:

• A BitSend(BSD) have been added to the list of exchangeable currencies
  • Small UX improvements
  • CLO(Callisto Network) is coming!
Bitex.Cash (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

Hi guys,

We have some news for you:
    Stratis, AdEx, Zcoin - new supported coins
    Optimised site response time
    Fixed some UI bugs

While most of major cryptoexchanges added mandatory registration and KYC, we are still provide an opportunity to exchange your cryptos with just on click, no registration and no KYC required.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: